Rules Thread

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Hello! I was on here several years ago, and I'd like to refamiliarize myself with the rules, but I can't seem to find a thread that lists them... This site has changed a LOT since I was last on here, so if someone could please point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it greatly!

• As far as the whole site, there aren’t any rules besides the basic ones. Don’t be a jerk, treat everyone with respect, keep threads in the appropriate forum, all that good stuff.

As far as Traditinal roleplay goes;

- Keep everything as it were in the books.

- Powers have to be approved by Staff.

For Agrelos, everything you need to know will be in the Codex. To highlight some things;

- If you’d like to make a linked account there’s a Step-By-Step guide in the library.

- Keep powers at 100%. If there’s a power you’d like removed an admin can do that, you can message one. I’d message Frostsoul instead of pinging her, she responds faster that way. Tbh all staff respond faster to questions if you message them, just a tip!

- No character can be an angel, demon, or a god, etc. They can have powers and believe themselves to be a god but they won’t be.

- There are no humans on Agrelos.

- No humanoid characters.

I might be missing some things so anyone can add on to these.

Welcome back! If you have any questions feel free to message me or any of the staff. <3

FD4-A41-FA-A037-4600-B32-A-D23804-EA72-FC.png

—————

”oh the thrill of control

like the rush of rock && roll”

Discord: Rebs #4829

credit to Stiner for the superb signature art

give me all your coffee // Manage Subscription Guide

• Thank you very much!!! I could've sworn there used to be a rules thread on here, and I thought I was just missing it now, haha!

Is this still a PG-13 maximum site?

• More or less, the age allowed to register is 16+ so members are allowed to explore darker themes but we ask they put up the appropriate tags (Controversial/Difficult Topics, etc), members are also asked not to roleplay the specifics out and for that not to be the sole reason for the thread. So while we are PG-16 on some things we try to keep it PG-13, if that makes sense.

FD4-A41-FA-A037-4600-B32-A-D23804-EA72-FC.png

—————

”oh the thrill of control

like the rush of rock && roll”

Discord: Rebs #4829

credit to Stiner for the superb signature art

give me all your coffee // Manage Subscription Guide

• As far as keeping things PG13/16, a nice rule of thumb is: If you believe it will make you/others uncomfortable, then put a "Contains sensitive topics" warning on it. And if it's explicit, don't post it. If you're not sure, any staff member would be more than happy to help you out! You can always send us clips of your post so we can help you out - we are 100% available for stuff like that. :)

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Gaia Eternite

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska