Dusk's forest training, open

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Dusk was in the middle of the forest training intensely, for such a Muscular cat he moved quick as he practiced all sorts of side kicks and back slashes, even some fighting moves he made himself. After about 30 minutes he was sweating. "A good training session..."

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• (dusk is a thunderclanner right? just making sure he's not a loner or somethin)

A lean, pale tom poked out of the underbrush, grinning. "Hah! Tired already? Have a little too much breakfast or somethin?" He joked cruelly, taking a seat across from Dusk.

• ooc he has joined yes, he hasn't been given his official name yet

Dusk smirked. "No, I've just been at this for a couple hours, training alone is boring and no fun, besides I prefer to fight rather then train, I love fighting strong and talented cats."

So is this your reality? Or are you just stuck in a dream? have you been here before? I can tell your unsure. Keep qeustioning everything.....YOU TRY TO RUN WE'LL BE THERE,YOU TRY TO HIDE WE'LL BE THERE, YOU CANT ESCAPE WE'LL BE THERE, KEEP RUNNING WE'LL BE THERE......

• Redghost cocked his head and smiled, taking those words as a challenge. "Well hey man, lucky for you, you're looking at the most talented warrior in Thunderclan." He stated arrogantly, drawing his claws lazily across the earth. He certainly was skilled in battle, incredibly agile. But.. he wasn't at all the best in the clan. He just really believed he was. Hey maybe if you believe a lie hard enough, it becomes true?

• Grey chuckled. "I'll hold you two that, you will find im quite talented at combat." he grinned getting into a combat stance.

• dusk seemed calm as he stayed in his position waiting, dusk kept his eyes on the other tom perceptibly watching.

• Redghost suddenly changed direction, and once he was at Dusk's left side, LAUNCHED at the tom, claws unsheathed. He aimed to tackle him to the ground.

• dusk lunged as well sliding on the ground aiming for the other Tom's belly, gravity had a impact on combat you fool dusk thought

• "OOF!" Redghost grunted, he had attempted to dodge but was still hit. He quickly countered however, aiming a bite to Dusk's throat. He didn't want to go lethal of course, but he liked playing rough.

• dusk put his paw in the way feeling the bite, he jumped sideways aim the throw the other tom and him to the ground.

• Dusk gritted his teeth as he felt something scrape across his face, he aimed to slam his paw hard into the other Tom's gut.

• Redghost noticed the paw coming, and moved back to avoid it. He started circling Dusk again, grinning. "How'd that feel eh? Not so good?" He jeered, thinking of a new attack point. He wanted to draw some blood..

• dusk jumped back jumping off a tree towards the other tom, he had been waiting to test this move out.

• Grey growled as claws ripped down his back, he jumped back feeling a little anger slip in, using his ability he flipped mid air coming down using the momentum aiming with his claws at the toms legs. A look of fire was im greys eyes.

• Redghost was unable to dodge the attack, startled by how cunning it was. He felt the claws slice into his hind leg, causing scarlet streaks to decorate his pale fur. "You're paying for that!" He yowled, twisting to try and headbutt Dusk under the chin.

• Dusk stepped back avoiding it. "Your not bad at fighting I sapose, my experience is the only thing giving me even a slight edge, I won't deny im impressed."

• Redghost's tail lashed side to side, but calmed slightly at the compliment. His stance relaxed "Hmph. So what were you before you came here? Just some loner?" He asked, turning to lick the bloody scratch on his leg.