BLACKSTONE REGRETS // Hayliel, open, human AU nightclub

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

• DEATH WOULD BE A RELEASE

The world around him seemed to be a haze at that moment as the music thrummed loud with a heavy beat, drowning out the elegance of natural human conversation and forcing those who were present to convey their words through the movements of their bodies. The dancefloor was alive with people, each dancing and swaying in ways that they believed married up with the flow of the beat. They were youthful and alive. The darkness was illuminated with by the strobe lights, and glow sticks and glow paint. There was a lot going on and for some it could be a true headache or nightmare.

Slade was used to these sorts of environments however, but that didn't necessarily mean that he liked it. He would much prefer a quiet club with older patrons, but something he liked to get out of the comfort zone. But as the music wore him down he retreated through to the quieter bar zone that was separate from the DJ dance arena. He ordered himself a whisky with ice before taking up residence in a booth. The male wore an expensive looking suite and his long white hair was tied back into a ponytail. And of course his right eye was covered by a satin black eye patch. Idly he swirled his glass and let the whisky lap against the ice, his single blue eye scouting out the other patrons.

HAYLIEL ARCANIUM

FROM THIS LIFE

tumblr_p8h8j3baXM1uqszudo5_500.gif
    D E A T H S T R O K E
    Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator - Masamune
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods

Not taking Private Threads, sorry, just no muse for them

• It had been awhile since the dark haired beauty had been out. She had wanted to go out drinking with a few friends of hers. But it had taken a lot of convincing to do. However, she was able to convince a few of her friends. Hayliel came in with two other girls. She came in with a blonde haired female as well as a dark haired female. Selena, the blonde hair girl, turned to look at Hayliel. "Should we head up to the bar?" Misty, the other dark haired girl, nodded her head. They started to head up toward the bar. Hayliel wasn't much for drinking, but this was the first night she had been out in a long time.

They reached the bar, as the bartender asked what they would like. Hayliel wore a very tight red dress that brought out her beautiful features. She had no idea why she wore it. But she did. She hadn't went out drinking, since the death of her late husband. But her friends told her it was time to find someone new. She didn't want to find someone new, but she wanted to have fun. Not far from where she was, a man caught her attention.

//thanks for making beast <3

— ★ —

SIjaOl0.png

I WANT TO BREAK FREE / 나는 해방하고 싶다

( tags / cartel member/ex-leader / female/ 31 moons / played by reiko )

//No problem.

The sound of female voices caught the older assassin's attention and his gaze drifted to the trio that had just approached the bar. Admittedly two of them did not hold his attention, but a single one did. The red dress was like a beacon within the dim space, it certainly stood out and idolised her against the others. Slade's attention was firmly fixed upon her and his blue eye busily drank in her shape, something that the dress highlighted beautifully. He found himself craving the chance to see her features up close, to be able to admire her up close. Shifting along in the booth he made space for them before gesturing with a movement of his head as he tried to invite them over.

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E
    Male - One Eyed Assassin - Black & Orange furred Grey Wolf - Killer of Legends & Gods

• Selena whispered into Hayliel's ear, as she giggled. "That guy is totally checking you out, Hays." Misty turned her head slowly as she got a good eye on him. Misty grinned, as she poked Hayliel's side. "He really is. I dare you go over there and talk to him." Hayliel turned her attention toward Slade. She had no idea who he was, but there was something that drew to him. "You think I should even go over there?" The dark haired beauty kinda was wondering if she should. Misty pushed her friend over toward him. Letting out a sigh, Hayliel decided to go over to him. She finally reached him, smiling softly. She pushed her hair behind her. "Hi there. Come here often?"

— ★ —

SIjaOl0.png

Slade's single eye brightened when Hayliel approached and he waited for her to make the first move, and sure enough he was greeted with the cheesy classic. He had to swallow back the urge to laugh, but he did smile and his eye seemed to twinkle. Leaning back in his seat he then swirled his drink in his hand.

"I occasionally come here, yes. How about yourself? I can't say that I've seen you here before."

He replied with a light chuckle before he patted the seat next to him.

"Please, join me. Your friends are welcome to sit here as well, no reason to be strangers. I'm Slade, pleasure to meet you."

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E

• Hayliel found herself to be intrigued by him. Since Regis had passed away, Hayliel had been alone. She hadn't been out in a very long time, given the fact that she hadn't been out in awhile. "Can't say I do. My friends told me to come out. So I figured why not." Then she waved her friends to come over, which they did. Both of them smiled toward Hayliel. Hayliel sat down, as she watched her friends sit down as well. "And I'm Hayliel. This is Misty, and Selena." Misty curled her hair in her finger, as Selena was clinging next to her. "I'm Melissa, but everyone calls me Misty." Misty extended her hand, as she wanted to shake Slade's hand. "And I'm Selena."

— ★ —

SIjaOl0.png

The male let his gaze drift between each female as they joined the table and introduced themselves, and he offered them each the same welcoming smile and nod of the head.

"It is nice to meet you Misty and Selena."

He replied, shaking Misty's hand as it was extended out to him. It was a firm yet gentle handshake, showing his strength but also his sense of self control. He wanted them to feel comfortable in his presence, and to hopefully feel assured if he decided to take one home. Or perhaps all three, if he got lucky. Slade was a greedy git sometimes when it came to personal company.

"So then, have you ladies gotten up to much mischief yet this evening, or has the fun yet to come? The dance floor is buzzing and the music is blaring next door, a real party."

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E

• Selena and Misty have never understood Hayliel when it came to men. Sure, she would have friendly conversations with them. It was what she did, but she never offered herself up before. But for now, she wouldn't think about it. She wanted to enjoy her night, enjoy any company. She smiled when she looked at Slade. She knew nothing about him, but she wanted to know about him. Misty smiled as she whispered in Hayliel's ear. "You should be talking to him, Hays. You need a new guy to mingle with." Hayliel elbowed her friend in her side, as she turned to look at Selena. "Well we were having a girls night out. But I was wondering if you would ever so be kind as to by our friend, Hayliel a drink?" Hayliel turned her attention to Selena for a moment. "That would be great if you could. I think I'm gonna drag my lovely partner in crime to the dance floor." Soon the two girls were off, leaving Hayliel all by herself with Slade.

— ★ —

SIjaOl0.png

Slade got the hint, especially as Selena and Misty spoke and then proceeded to leave to have fun through where it was loud and raving. So Hayliel was being pitched to find company and have fun? He felt rather honoured to be made the target that evening, especially in the face of there being so many youthful young males scouring the establishment. Turning his attention towards Hayliel he then retrieved his black wallet from his pocket and pulled a fancy looking credit card out and tapped it on the table.

"And what drink would you prefer?"

He inquired, keen to order something that would appease her personal tastes.

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E

• As her two friends let her with Slade, Hayliel turned her attention toward him. She hadn't be alone with any one since her husband had left. She wasn't exactly ready to move on yet. But she supposed having fun was alright. She wondered how he would feel about this. However, it didn't matter as she was here now. Turning to Slade, she smiled as she tried to think about what she wanted. "Hmm. I'd love a Mudslide." She turned her attention as she looked at her friends. It appeared that Selena and Misty were dancing with two guys. It made her happy to see her friends dancing, having fun.

//sorry for the late post.

— ★ —

SIjaOl0.png

//My turn to apologise, got sidetracked by another character.

"A mudslide. I'll get that sorted for you."

Slade replied with a brisk nod as he eased himself out of the booth with his wallet in hand. Approaching the bar he then gained the attention of the attendant and he made the orders. A short while later Slade returned to the booth with a drink hosting some drinks. Setting it down with care he then eased himself back into his seat before he offered Hayliel a smile.

"A Mudslide for the lady."

He began as he shifted the drink from the tray and over to her, being careful to avoid spilling any of it. He then picked up an Old Fashioned for himself from the tray. He had actually bought a couple cocktails for them to try, especially since some had seemed like fun drinks.

FROM THIS LIFE

D E A T H S T R O K E