pretty damn hot -- WEEKLY TASKS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Perhaps he'd stayed in the background too long!

Yes, of course; he'd hardly managed a flirty word to anyone what with all the...death...and...such. Hmm... what a shame that was, truly, absolutely!!
    He needed to remind everyone of himself! Get that handsome devil of a cat back in the public eye!

He was a full prey-hunter now, wasn't he?

The amnesiac - he'd long given up on the idea of gaining those memories back - sauntered to the centre of their dear little cave home. With a swish of his foxy tail Fox called;

"My lovely tribemates! My dear loves! If any would feel so broken on this day, having not spoken to yours truly, come forth for a task! I think it'll put a spring in your step."

• "Fox, my love, it's truly been too long!" Valley would mewl dramatically in response, making a fake faint towards the orange tom, falling at his feet. She grins up at him, green eyes tilting up, happy to see the tom a little more chipper. The Tribe could use a good helping of that. "What did you have in mind?"

• Dove That Flies At Noon paused as she nosed through the caught prey, her lunch seemed to have been interrupted by Fox’s call. Suppressing a groan, the molly gave one last look at the caught prey, hunger chewed at her belly. Still, it wasn’t like Dove to ignore a call addressed to everyone, her impish curiosity and nervous tendencies often left her watchful of everything happening. Arriving with a flourish of her tail, the alabaster molly took a seat with a gentle nod of her head. “I’ll take one as well,” she murmured, eyes soft as she watched Valley and Fox play around.

SPEECH ☼ TAGS ☼ TORW

REMEMBER ME, LOVE, WHEN I'M REBORN ———— ・゚✧ 」

as a shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn — tags ・゚✧ dove that flies at noon

• Fawn was bored, and thus she deigned to actually do some work today. "ilk take one"

... fake ...

LOOK LIKE THE INNOCENT FLOWER,

...but be the serpent underneath it...

storage. | AKLM | plot.

fawn that sleeps 'till noon + 07 months + demigirl + medium difficulty

beautiful fawn and white norwegian forest cat with brown eyes + bitter, cruel, ambitious, intelligent, cunning, reserved

• Fox grinned, all sharp and charming; "well now! Valley, my dear, I'd hardly recognised you!"
    His paw came to his chest, a look of mock sadness on his face, "I couldn't bare to watch you fall, so! Oh! Only if it's head over paws for me," he added in a purr.
    He'd missed chatter with a good friend.

"Goodness, shall I even be able to find a task worthy of you, my dear?
    valley where roses grow I'd adore it if you could head down to the edge of our territory with some others, I hear the thicker snows are lessening, maybe some old hunting spots will be flourishing - or, well, you'll find a pile of snow for some fun."

"Hello there, dearest," he purred, a whirl of his own thick tail. Now, now, this was a new pretty face, wasn't it?

Oh, had he truly been so lost in the loop? Dreadful!
    " -dove Should you have the courage, I think it'd be good to head to the points the cougars came from, not deeply so, but just to make sure there aren't any fresh scents."

And, ah, a little one, how sweet.

"Well then Fawn ! think you'd be willing to help the Stoneteller by finding some herbs? If you know any, someone will know some if not."

• "Ah c'mon now Fox - I haven't changed that much!" She grins giving him a gentle swipe. There is doubt in her mind reminding her to keep up appearances, to not let others know her own quest. His task sounds fair so she gives a bow to the tom, "Anything for a friend as dear as you." She straightens up to wink at him before turning in a flourish to find some stragglers for this task.

Task here! watch your step | dangerous snow