BYE BYE BABY BLUE | BLIZZARDCLAN DHPR LOVE LITTER | OPEN

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • yALL i want one but would i be able to handle three characters in Blizzardclan? ;u;;

track owo

TELL ME MORE ——————————— ・゚✦
    ・゚✦ I GOT A BOX CUTTER WITH YOUR NAME ON IT
    SITE MARRIED TO VALKYRIE || ⅞ OF THE FISTERHOOD

after watching a nature documentary and learning from the mighty silverbacks of virunga national park, desmond beated his chest too hard and felt shook with adrenaline and testosterone. he's off challenging the fuckbois of our town for their girlfriends right now.

• i am swamped by characters but-

i wanna be in blizzardclan, kind of

so here

• I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUT ME

general

NAME, NICKNAMES; narolas sakagami, naro, bird-boy

GENDER, PRONOUNS; male, he/him

SEXUALITY; homosexual biromantic

AGE, AGING RATE; unborn, 1 month every 30

AFFILIATION, RANK; blizzardclan, child

FAMILY; henry x olivia, siblings tbd

appearance

narolas is a golden tabby domestic kitten with orange-y copper eyes. if you look closely, in just the right lighting, you'll see that his fur isn't just gold - it's mottled with warm red undertones, varying from light strawberry blonde to fiery amber. the wispy kitten-fluff around his face is surprisingly silky, and seems to glow in open sunlight, giving him the illusion of a halo.

even as a little kit, he's built like a dancer. all slender limbs and svelte figure, holding himself with an elegance usually unheard of in such a young cat. his copper-colored eyes are almond-shaped, and quite expressive. narolas could seem too pretty to be a cisgender male, depending on how cis-sexist you are. tell him this to his face, however, and you may not be able to look at him again. hint: he'll take your eyes out.

personality

rebellious towards authority (and sometimes his parents), out-spoken, passionate about the things (and people) he loves, tough as nails / anxious, easily angered, stand-offish with new people, downright anti-social at worst

enjoys japanese anime and music, mostly sailor moon and babymetal. most of his friends are semi-feral, probably magical crows that he rescues from various deadly situations, in return they guard the borders of blizzardclan's territory and report back to him every evening. he still hasn't figured out that by rescuing them from death, they're bound to his service for the rest of their lives. they don't resent him, though.

miscellaneous

AESTHETICS; lop-sided grins, aviator sunglasses, 80's anime, orange soda, always wearing some black, crow imagery, a crown of blood-orange leaves, nose scrunches up when smiling, bonfires in spring, two names carved into an old willow tree, a collection of swords and knives, crow feathers woven into red hair, black nail polish, smudged eyeliner to hide dark circles, freckles everywhere, soulful eyes, playing babymetal at full volume

PLAYLIST; I DON'T CARE by FALL OUT BOY

CHOP SUEY! by SYSTEM OF A DOWN

RONDO OF NIGHTMARE by BABYMETAL

BLACKBIRDS by LINKIN PARK

IN THE FACE OF EVIL by MAGIC SWORD

FALLEN LEAVES by BILLY TALENT

KARATE by BABYMETAL

SMOTHERED by SPINESHANK

SEVEN NATION ARMY (GLITCH MOB REMIX) by THE WHITE STRIPES

HEADBANGER! by BABYMETAL

FUTURE PLOTS; eheheheehheeee,,,,, besides the crows, idk yet

template © blue ;

THE BEST OF US CAN FIND HAPPINESS IN MISERY

• little bump with the announcement that these guys will be picked imminently!! just wondering mercibun is your application finished + if it isn't, are you still interested in playing cordelia?? <3

☾*: TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE, TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE

FEMALE / TRAD + EXTENDED / FREE ICONS / JULIAN D. / OLIVIA S. / JUNIPERPAW / THISTLEKIT

• cordi's form is pretty much all done! I'm still interested in her as a casual character, if you're willing to let me play her as one<3

17Z0JTw.png

wren | they/them | australian | ¼ bastard alliance

+ tempestwing, riverclan senior warrior

+ bramblemask, thunderlands cloudwatcher | kits ufa

+ finchkit, skyclan kit

pm box is always open for members old and new who need a hand with something<3

• okey dokey so!!

telperion. , mercibun & astro. all three of you are accepted with narolas, cordelia and athelina respectively!! thank you all so much for applying, the birthing thread will be out today at some point so look out for that!

i can't wait to see the kids around <3

let me know if you make their accounts at any point so i can tag that acc instead of your main! <3

☾*: TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE, TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE

FEMALE / TRAD + EXTENDED / FREE ICONS / JULIAN D. / OLIVIA S. / JUNIPERPAW / THISTLEKIT

• congrats u guys! (psuedo) cousin percy will be there to make those kids super cool and keep them safe! ♡ i hope you enjoy blizzardclan with the rest of us!