I'VE BEEN WAITING IN THE WINGS [wt / first aid training]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • What a perfect weekly task!

The flame point had donned his burlap messenger bag that he had nabbed from the Sanctuary, and it took him no time at all to hop to work getting himself prepared to hold this training session. He ran though the potential issues to address, what herbs and supplies he would need to teach them about said issues, and how he was going to get his paws on those herbs. It didn't seem to difficult to get into the herb supply, since there was no official medic in the Clan currently, and he supposed that the supplies should be put to use before they all go bad anyways. He was doing them a favor, really!

"Gather around here if you're interested in the art of healing!" called Showstopper with a flourish of his tail, situated in the center of camp where he was most likely to be heard by the masses. He settled himself down into a sitting position and glanced around eagerly for possible participants.

"speaking"

\ CRASH THOSE SHINY CYMBALS \ TAGS

WITH THE PRESS AND THE GLAMOUR WE'LL KILL THE REVIEWS

SPOTLIGHT ON MR. INGENUE

• ❝ I HAVE A HARD TIME TRYING TO PROTECT MY SELF-CONFIDENCE !

adishroh

The woman would come bounding over easily. Tail waving slightly was she took her seat near the male. Ears perked and eyes calm. "I am interested!" She knew this was needed. She could use a refresher.

"Speech" | Qrow

YOU GOT A LOT OF NERVE

but nor a lot of spine

empress of ghosts | played by velvyn.

• Well, this was a disappointing turnout, but it was a turnout nonetheless.

"Alright, wonderful! Glad to see you're both interested," he chirped, nodding in greeting to Adishroh and then to Bigs. He rolled his shoulders, feeling the strap of the messenger bag against his skin as a reminder that he had come prepared. "I know people seem to treat medicine like it's this whole other language, but it's really not difficult! And in addition, it's pivotal that everyone knows at least the basics, in case one day they come across someone hurt and can't call for a medic." He hummed as he shrugged off the bag, setting it at his paws. "Now, can either of you tell me if you've had any basic first aid training before? Or are you both totally new?"

"speaking"

SPOTLIGHT ON MR. INGENUE

• How curious. Healing was a familiar lover they tango with ever so often, once life's purpose to keep weeping wounds closed and provide unconditional comfort to those in need. Days of old in simpler times when thoughts weren't muddled and morality was questioned every second of the day. A duty once loved and cherished deeply now a pleasant past time they indulge in when certain cases arise. Praeses was intrigued to hear Showstoppers call and quick query if Adishroh and unfamiliar man had an knowledge on medicine. Silence surrounds the creature of starless night skies, empty crystalline eyes that blink a few times and settles down. Over the past three to four years of dealing with herbs and other remedies, it's safe to say that know quite a bit. Right now, the being prefers to watch.

• Showstopper nodded to Praeses as they approached, humming under his breath at the response in the negative from Bigsnail. "Hmm... Well, that's no matter. Everyone starts somewhere." He pawed through his bag for a moment before nudging out a ball of cobwebs. "Cobwebs can be used, along with placing pressure on the wound, to stem or slow bleeding. Keeping them on can help for a protective barrier until the wound closes." He pawed it out to the group. "Go on, feel free to touch it and pull it apart. I've got plenty more where that came from. Next we'll talk about when a wound isn't as easy to fix as simply closing it up."

"speaking"

SPOTLIGHT ON MR. INGENUE