迷子のココロ ☆ PRIVATE.

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • 0eR5VBc.gif

Haruka wasn't sure exactly how she had found herself affiliated with a specific group of men, but they had quite literally become her life. When she awoke, she thought of them. They were her muses for each of their composition. When their eyes brightened upon hearing her compositions, she could feel a unique sort of warmth radiate throughout her. It caused her heart to palpitate with joy. Joy that she had managed not to disappoint them, and joy that her compositions were enough. Enough for them. Seeing them so cheerful over her works was truly inspiring. She wanted to see their eyes of shock before they complimented her improvement. She had often been told that she somehow managed to beat herself with every new composition. But most of all, she was happy that they found happiness in themselves, for her compositions were and are inspired off of STARISH. Her compositions are STARISH. At least, to Haruka. Maybe the boys wouldn't notice it, but each chord and each measure were just things she had grabbed from them. She felt that with each smile they flashed and each word they spoke, a melody would come to her.

There she was again, fingertips gently pressing against the piano's keys. Her eyes had closed as though to become completely embraced by the piano's ringing, and its ringing alone. Her fingers seemed to guide themselves, her lithe body gently swaying with the occasional extending of the arm. Her peach locks blew in the direction of the breeze that had seeped in through the open window. She was completely immersed in her craft; her heart synchronizing with the rhythm and counts. Her breathing was shallow and steady as though playing the beautiful melody was effortless and naught but something to pass the time. As the piano came to a slow close, her curved wrist slowly and gracefully fell into a sort of arch. The girl's eyelids parted to reveal her irises of golden amber and chartreuse pupils. She then looked to the paper that was hoisted up by the piano's music stand, lifting her pen to scribble a bit more on it. Should one have glanced at said paper, they would have noticed that the sheet was full of intricate symbols: bars and notes that were to form the melody for STARISH's new single.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a lanky figure. Instinctively, she turned to it and flinched with shock that was visible by her now widened eyes and slightly agape lips. "I-I!" She stuttered, unable to form any coherent words for the first short moment she exchanged eye contact with the blond man. Her eyes drifted to her own lap, one of her hands raising to put a strand behind her ear. Upon doing so, she looked back up. "D..Did you hear that melody?" She asks with her usual, soft and sweet smile. Something about the tall man—Jinguji, she recalled—made her heartbeat a bit faster than usual. She felt like she could hear it in her own ears, her own mind getting carried away with a mild panic before being brought back to reality. She realized that she had been silent for a few seconds, probably awkwardly so, and quickly spoke again. "What did you think of it..?" She asks Jinguji in her usual gentle tone, her eyebrows furrowing hopefully. Her hands had found their ways to the ends of her skirt, gripping at them nervously. She could feel her palms grow a bit clammy, as well.

She supposed that he had come to visit her because he had heard her playing and came to inquire about it. Not waiting for a response, she turns for a moment to grab the sheet music, only to turn towards the man at the door once again and extending an arm—paper in hands—so that he can see it. "It's your new song!" She exclaims in the same soft voice she always spoke in, shuffling a bit in her seat. "It's ST☆RISH's new song!" She specifies with a nod as though to confirm the words that came out of her mouth, her peachy locks bouncing a bit as she nods. Her smile fades and her gaze looks to the piano keys. "I've been retrying and retrying, but.." She pauses, pursing her lips for a moment. "No matter how much I change it, something doesn't feel right." She murmurs beneath her breath.

{ @~ Phantom ~ here it is!! hopefully the starter is good!! in case you're curious (as i think i forgot to mention), my 2nd favorite starish member is tokiya! }

— 想いはこんがらがって、お互いにトンガリ合って‐ 待って待って:こんな筈ないよ :・゚

赤い糸縺れちゃって、舞台は大混乱で‐ 待って待って:こんな筈ないよ

inactive. i only have time for 1 or 2 threads until further notice.

• It always astonished him, the way that she could lose herself in the playing of the piano. The way she seemed to belong in that setting, like a girl in a movie or a true performer on a stage in front of a crowd of millions, though she only played for her own love of the music she created. Her ability to create each song and each beautiful note that seemed to fit perfectly with the rest of the notes she decided to piece together... well it strummed a string in his heart, calling him to her every time. Which led him to where he stood in the doorway, unable to announce his presence, unable to speak, unable to do anything but watch her as she was lost in the rhythm of her own making. It sounded absolutely wonderful, as her compositions always did. And she looked absolutely radiant, too, as she always did. Her peachy hair bouncing along with the slight sway of her body as she lost herself in the music she was creating, music that she worked so hard on - likely for the group he was in, STARISH. Part of him selfishly wished for a composition from her that belonged only to him. That would speak volumes of the things she thought of and felt when it concerned him. Things such as that, though, were difficult to put into words. And he was hardly ever taken seriously. Enough. This is ridiculous. Flirting with Haruka is pointless. Having any feelings for Haruka is pointless. Get a grip, Ren.

"I didn't mean to disturb you, little lamb." He noticed the way she got flustered rather easily, and had to smile to himself. She was one of the very few girls who did not throw themselves at his feet, begging for his attention and clinging onto him for one reason or another - usually his good looks. She was different, Haruka, and he was utterly enthralled by this. He needed to not be, though. Focus. He came here for a reason. A simple thing that had lead him in this general direction on the path to finding the person sitting on the bench before him. It only took him a moment to realize she was embarrassed that he caught her playing a song that she felt was incomplete. "It sounds as lovely as they always do, my lady." He answered smoothly, quick to put the work on easing her worries, wishing to soothe the furrows building between her brows. To make her heart beat fast for a reason other than nervousness about a song. "And I am sure the others will agree with me." The finishing compliment, his attempt to solidify that it really was a good song. To be honest he only heard parts of it. He himself had been put into a trance by her song, focused on the way her fingers had floated across the piano keys with a delicate touch and the way her body swayed while she maintained perfect rhythm, not missing a beat. If she had it would have broken the spell she had placed him under.

"Speaking of, I was sent in search for you. With the upcoming show and everything the rest of STARISH are wondering what happened to our cute little lamb." Actually, they all went looking for her. He just got to be the lucky one who found her. While he would much rather sit here and talk with her like this for the rest of the day, he knew that if they were found out, he would never hear the end of it. Besides, it was kind of important, as it was about the new song she was likely working on that he'd interrupted. They wanted to hear what she had so far, to check it out and see it. All anxious to see how much she improved and how well she captured the way to harmonize their differences to make them the success they were. She was the key to the group, and he hoped that the rest of the world could see that. Not just any composer would do for STARISH. It had to be Haruka or it would be no one.

(It was beautiful! I hope this is okay!)

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

If you want to roleplay with me, JUST LEMME KNOW MY FRIEND

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Upon hearing the man speak in his usual tone of velvet—along with the pet name he had given her—Haruka could feel her heart quicken in pace a bit. She could feel her face flush, although she hoped it wasn't visible. Unable to make eye contact with the man after hearing that, her eyes fell to her lap as she shuffled in her seat once again. However, as he stated that the others would likely be fond of her new composition as well, Haruka's eyes shot up, her lips having fallen just slightly agape. "Do you really think so..?" She pondered aloud, more to herself than to him in mild disbelief. Although it was a failure of a composition to her, would ST☆RISH really find it acceptable? Would they really like it? Was she being too hard on herself?

Her thoughts dispersed as Jinguji had mentioned that even the others had looked for her. Quickly she stood up from her chair. She began to walk towards the man, only for her eyes to widen slightly as though she had forgotten something. With that, she turned back to the piano and grabbed the pen she had been using to jot down more notes onto the sheet. After doing so, she turned back to the much taller man, putting another strand of hair behind her ear whilst doing so. "I didn't mean to disappear on everyone," She explained, pursing her lips for a moment. "I just.." She paused, looking down to the floor at her own red shoes. "Wanted to make sure it was perfect." She murmured beneath her breath.

It was true: she did want to make sure it was perfect. Otherwise, she would not only be disappointing ST☆RISH, but the whole academy, all of the band's viewers and fans. Just the thought made her stomach churn guiltily. She wouldn't dare mention the toll that the stress was taking on her, nor the myriads of scrapped and trashed out papers that were sitting in the bin alongside her desk in her dorm room. She had no choice but to present the new piece to ST☆RISH and deal with the consequences: the critique, the potential disappointment, she told herself that she would bare it all. Maybe it would get her out of the musician's block she was stuck in. Closing her eyes tightly, she shook her head side to side as though trying to shake the thoughts away.

Afterwards, she looked up to Jinguji once again. "Um.." She hummed a bit, scratching at her cheek with one of her long nails. "Where is everyone else?" She asked, pressing the sheet of music to her chest. "Maybe their opinions on it will help me perfect it!" She suggested hopefully, forcing a gentle smile to her face. She was ashamed of the composition, but she wouldn't show her weakness to the strawberry blond man that stood before her. At least, not intentionally. She stared at Ren as she waited for his response, her mind wandering off about the other's appearance. He really was quite attractive, she noticed the more she looked at him. It was something she, of course, had noticed before. Though, it seemed more prominent now for some reason.

She realized that she had been staring at him in silence, her cheeks heating up a bit with embarrassment. She hoped he didn't get the wrong idea.

• Did she really have such little faith in herself and her compositions? Considering how many of the members of STARISH she had helped out in her own, unique way - she has something about her that just naturally gravitates people towards her - he found it hard to believe. How could someone so amazing and beautiful not even realize it? Why in the world was it like that? Maybe it was because most of the few people he had met that were like Haruka were all humble and modest, like she is. And because of those traits, they didn't see themselves as anything special despite them being one of the most special people this world could offer. Ren felt extremely grateful for the chance to get to know Haruka, and having been forced to this school had turned out to be a good thing, because of her. Though he now knew the true reason his brother shoved him to the academy, it did not change the fact that it had been because of her that he had hated the idea less before knowing the truth. She was just that incredible. Her doubting herself did not settle well in his stomach, and the wheels of his mind were already turning.

A smile tugged at the edges of his lips at the comment. Perfect, huh? Everything she did was perfect, though he doubted that she believed that. His arms crossed casually over his chest as he surveyed her, his slightly cat-like smile lingering. "You always put so much thought and effort into your compositions, my lady. Of course they turn out perfect." She was the one who created them, after all. How could they not be perfect when it was her fingers, her thoughts, her emotions that she put into her work? She always said each composition was created to fit them, and they did. But it was only because there was always something so... Haruka in them that they could all agree that the song was great. Always the mediator, this girl.

Who cares where they are? He thought briefly, but shoved such feelings down. No need for any sort of green eyed monster. Wasn't it against the rules, anyways? He wasn't quite sure, as he hardly paid any mind to things like the rules of the academy when he arrived - he had been forced there after all. "We said we would meet wherever we found you, so I'll just send them a message." He probably should have stated that earlier, before she got up so hastily, but she just looked so cute that he found it difficult to do anything other than watch.

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• In response to Ren's compliment, Haruka's smile became a natural one: the corners of her lips being tugged just slightly higher. The smooth words that the playboy had emitted were enough to relieve her worries, even if for just a moment. She had gotten mostly used to the two pet names that Jinguji had given her, although they still flustered her a little bit, causing her to grow tongue-tied each time. Her heart fluttered a bit and her blood felt as though it had grown hot from embarrassment. As the strawberry blond man explained that he would just message them, Haruka nodded. With a gentle giggle, Haruka looked to the piano. "I'm a bit surprised only you thought to come here." She joked. It was true, she was always composing or playing the piano in her free time. Naturally, she figured they would all rush to this room, although she supposed that wasn't the case.

She strode back towards the piano, placing her sheet and pen down on the piano's music stand. She placed herself in the seat just outside of it, emitting a gentle sigh through her parted lips. "I guess I should try to practice it a few times before they get here." She says beneath her breath to herself. With a sharp inhale, the girl lifted her hands in a flowing motion, beginning to press the keys with fluidity but speed. One by one, the notes formed a melody again. She paused as the symphonic composition was dispersed by a flat note—a result of her pinky finger misplacing itself—a mistake that caused Haruka to fold her arms onto the keys, letting her head fall onto her [arms]. Doing this caused multiple keys to be played, resulting in dissonance. She hadn't realized she had been holding her breath until she found herself slowly releasing a long sigh through her slim nostrils.

She felt like barbed wire was constricting around her throat as teardrops dared to prick at her eyes, although not falling. They weren't tears of sorrow. No, not quite. Tears of frustration, rather. She was frustrated with herself. Why couldn't she even play something that she found mediocre? She could play far better, and much more complex pieces. She then recalled that Jinguji was still present and—with that—quickly sat up with a deep breath. "If they don't like it.." She began more to herself aloud. "I don't know what I'll do." She added in an almost defeated manner. She shook her head again as if trying to shake away the negative thoughts that were nagging at her. She turned in her seat to look at Ren, her hands curled into loose fists in front of her chest.

"E-Even if they don't like it-!" Came Haruka's thin voice again with a stutter, her features being graced with a subtle determination. "They'll give me advice, right?" She asked somewhat rhetorically. "They'll give me their ideas and opinions, won't they?" She adds with a nod as though trying to encourage herself. "I'll make sure I perfect this piece no matter what!" She exclaims with tightly closed eyes like she was pep talking herself. After that exclamation, she parts her eyelids and her shoulders lose the tension they had. Her hands fall to her lap. Her own words gave her a bit of encouragement, but there was a gentle anxiety that still made her feel.. uneasy.

• To be fair to the others, he had not chosen to come here solely because he thought to come here. They actually all were sure where she was, but to make it more interesting held a contest - Ittoki's idea - and drew straws. He just so happened to be the one who drew the straw with this location scribbled on it. Instead of explaining any of that to her, he simply smiled. "Perhaps I just know you better than the others." He knew that was not entirely true, but give up the chance to continue seeing that blush scrawled all across her face because of him? The scarlet color that reminded him of the sunset on a warm summer evening, peaceful and breathtaking, something you always wanted to sit and watch and enjoy. Especially with another person. Haruka was one of those people that Ren could sit and watch the sunset with forever, though he was unsure of how she would feel about such a thing. She was such a unique soul, and the way she viewed the world highly intrigued him.

"After all, Little Lamb, you're just a cute little sheep." He leaned close to her, hand reaching to gently pick her small, dainty fingers into his larger grasp. Everything about her was so small and dainty. The perfect words to describe Haruka. The way she wrote music though? There was nothing "dainty" about her compositions. There was nothing "small" about the way her compositions shook him to the very core, making him see things he had never even dreamed of envisioning before. It was as if each note swallowed him whole and consumed his thoughts and soul, devouring him with every single change in the way her song flowed through the air. "They're going to love it, I assure you." Her lack of faith in herself really made him want to frown and scold her for telling herself such things about her music. She was a brilliant musician and anyone who met her could tell from the moment they met her. "I-"

"There you are! See, I told you she'd be in here! Too bad you drew the stick with this room in it." It was none other than Ittoki himself. The red-haired boy was pouting playfully, and Ren tried to mask his disappointment that he arrived so quickly, though a small breath of air left his lips in a sigh. Too bad. Perhaps another time he could have more alone time with Haruka. Then he could convince her that she was an amazing musician, as well as an amazing girl who deserved the world. While he loved music, he also did his best to perform and gain Haruka's approval. Even the tiniest of hints that she was pleased with one of his performances was enough. And while being in a group did not necessarily bother him, it made it a bit more difficult and challenging to stand out to the peach haired girl, which he found oddly fun. It meant that when he did get that little bit of praise or singled out by her comments on the performance, that meant he bested the others. That he was the one she paid attention to, if only for a moment. Why he felt such strong feelings? Let's not think about that now.

DON'T BE SHY!

• giphy.gif

Haruka felt embarrassed by the all the flattering words Ren had been effortlessly saying to her, and seemingly without any hesitation at all. However, her attention was drifted from the spoken compliments and to the new presence in the room: Otoya. Her eyes widened with mild shock, and a smile was visible on her face. She emitted something of a joyous giggle, clasping her hands in front of her breasts in the same genial manner. "I-Ittoki-san!" She exclaimed through a stutter. She knew that Jinguji had messaged at least one of the fellow members, although didn't expect the one to arrive to be Otoya. It wasn't something that displeased her, though. Rather, quite the opposite, and visibly so. Unclasping the fingers that were intertwined in front of her chest. "I just thought that maybe I'd show you all the new song..!" She explained, bringing up a hand to put a strand of peach hair behind her ear, while the other [hand] fell to her lap.

She tilted her head inquisitively, her expression becoming a bit perplexed. "W.. What do you mean by 'stick', though?" She asks, her clueless and confused expression rather cute in appearance. Due to the thick strands of her bob, she vaguely resembled a puppy that had just heard a whistle far too high-pitched for its liking, the sound having sent its mind into a frenzy. She scratches at the temple of her head with the long nail of her forefinger. "I don't understand.." She admits. If she recalled correctly, Jinguji hadn't mentioned a stick, had he? Perhaps, she had become too immersed in her own thoughts upon noticing the man's beauty that she hadn't heard him say something. She came to such a conclusion silently, turning her body to the piano fully and her head partially followed suit; turned halfway to the two men, and halfway to the instrument. "Um.." She begins, her muscles becoming a bit tense.

"It's far from perfect, so.." Although there's a smile on her face, her eyebrows were gently knitted and her heart was pounding behind her chest. "Ittoki's already here, so I have to go through with it!" She told herself amidst her own thoughts, her golden-chartreuse gaze averting for no longer than the pace of her own quickened heartbeat before flickering between Ren and Otoya. "So, please give me any suggestions!" She exclaims with an endearingly desperate sort of expression. She waits for both their reactions and the 'go' for her to start playing.

• The eager way she spoke when Otoya arrived struck a chord inside of Ren, though not a muscle on his face twitched to show any form of negative expression, smile glued to his face. How long had it been since an ugly emotion had shown itself without him meaning for it to? Years, he could of sworn. He had mastered the art of a poker face many years ago, and used his flirtatiousness to side-step his lack of negative facial expressions. Girls were the only ones who asked about it, but if he flirted with them, normally they went silent and giggly and stopped asking such questions. They were not important to begin with, so why ask them?

"It's a secret." Ren winked, while a hand lifted to place his pointer finger lightly against his lips in a 'shush' expression. His tall, lean figured was slightly bent in her direction, as if hiding from Otoya something, though there was nothing. The red-headed idol didn't care, he was too busy staring at Haruka like a puppy. If he were a cartoon character, the dog ears and wagging tail would be on full display, which nearly caused Ren to roll his eyes. But no. That was impossible. Because he was most definitely NOT jealous at all. That would mean he broke the rules. And there was no possible way he had done that. Not the school rules, but his own personal rules.

//sorry it sucks. I am SUPER stressed out right now :/

DON'T BE SHY!

• giphy.gif

Haruka felt her blood grow warm at Ren's overall aura, the blood of which rushed straight to her cheeks and caused a rosy red to dust over the surface of them which contrasted from her otherwise fair skin. "U-Um," She stutters out, the handsomeness of the man that stood before her causing her tongue to feel as though it had become tied in a knot. His expression mirrored that of a cat that got the cream and was knowingly anticipating the reaction of its owners. Yet, it was his claws that had got her tongue. She sharply inhaled as though to say something although nothing came out. She simply stared into the strawberry blond man's eyes of crystalline, her mind pure static with a foreground of racing nonsense. "Um!" She repeats in a flustered exclamation this time, muscles becoming visibly tense. She gulps thickly with cheeks that grew visibly deeper in the red that they had become flushed with. With that, her gaze of amber-chartreuse averts for a moment before hesitantly reverting to Jinguji's own.

"O-Okay!" She at last manages to stutter, the much taller's undeniable beauty and appeal causing her to become at a loss for words. Truthfully, she wanted to know further about that 'stick' Otoya had mentioned, but she simply wasn't able to form enough of a coherent thought that her tongue was able to roll off smoothly. Ren reminded Haruka of the white prince that came to rescue the princess of the stories she used to read as a little girl, for he possessed that same charm that the book so highly glorified. For a moment, she imagined Ren in a regal outfit of white and herself in an opulent gown, before quickly shoving the thought to the back of her mind, literally shaking her head side to side with tightly closed eyes as though to shake the thought out of her mind as well. She gulps again, although this time the [gulp] was softer than the last, turning to the piano that sat before her once again. Her thin eyebrows were knitted just slightly as though still shaken from Jinguji's aforementioned charm.

However, the girl let her eyes flutter shut and took in a deep breath. She released the tension that had grown to dwell in her muscles, emitting an exhale through now parted lips. Her eyelids parted until her eyes were half open in a relaxed manner. In a graceful movement, her hands moved from her lap and to the keys, flexing and arching themselves for a short second above the keys in a similar [graceful] manner. With that, her fingers began to scale over the monochrome keys, a melody immediately formed: the mood of the room likely feeling as though it had changed to suit the composition's own. The piece was full of complimentary notes and harmonies, her body swaying to the melody or slightly leaning forward to each of the harsher and more dynamic notes. Undoubtedly, the piece was a bit heavier than they usually were, but even so, there was still something very Haruka about them, and she could imagine each of the ST☆RISH member's voices singing over or along to it.

As the song came to a close, she let her hands fall still slowly and gracefully, the latter adjective also being able to describe her body's movements as she had played the rest of the piece. However, now it had ended, and it was then that she realized her eyelids had shut and she completely immersed herself into the music. It was as though muscle memory had taken over and her anxieties had completely vanished, thus, allowing her to play the piece perfectly. Upon realizing that she had played the whole thing and had managed to do so without any mistakes, she gulped thickly and looked to the two men with nervously furrowed brows as though to silently ask for their opinions.

{it's all good! if you need to talk to somebody about something/to vent, i can give you my discord, or you can pm me! also, i used the instrumental song chaser as a reference for the piece she was playing!}

• // I am going to respond as soon as possible! I need to rewatch a few episodes to remind myself of the child's personality a little better so I know how to respond!

DON'T BE SHY!

• {I know it's been a while, but I was wondering if you were still interested in this? I just remembered it suddenly and was curious haha}

• YES! I JUST NEEDED TO RE WATCH IT BECAUSE HIS PERSONALITY WAS what I needed to kind of figure out better but it got super busy and I didn't have time and such!

DON'T BE SHY!

• It's okay! Post when you're ready and I'm sure I'll respond. ♡

• No matter how much he listened to her play, no matter how many different pieces of music she had created, they all affected him. It had been so long since he truly felt mesmerized by the music someone was making, but the girl sitting on the piano bench was clueless in her abilities to send his heart into a tap dance. Each rise and fall of the tone captured his emotions perfectly, and he still could not wrap his head around the fact that she was so clueless to her own abilities, and how amazing her piece truly was. Had she not been told enough how amazing she was when she was younger? "That is an amazing song, little lamb. It's obvious you've put your all into this piece." He smiled, though he already felt less agreeable with the ever present Otoya. His eyes had lit up like a Christmas tree, and he was already being overbearingly loud about how amazing Haruka was. Of course she was amazing. This was the composer that the entire group of ST☆RISH had requested to be their composer. Being stuck in a group wasn't all that bad, though he did often wonder how it would be if he got to spend more alone time with Haruka. With how flustered she got now, would she get even more embarrassed and red if it were just the two of them more often than not?

As it stood now, the racket that Otoya had made already had the rest of the group members filing into the room, though most of them looked as though they were also starstruck. They likely heard the piece she was playing on the piano when they'd arrived. A pity, really, to have to share her with the rest of them. He would never say the words aloud, though he thought them often. The meaning behind the words and emotions that he felt, though, were things that he shoved aside and did not allow himself to ponder for too long. The real problem, though, was Masato. Just the sight of the male looking at Haruka was enough to irk him. Why was it that he seemed so serious all the time, except... despite his stoic expression there lay his underlying affection for the girl playing the piano? "Don't you think, Ikki?" He would much rather acknowledge the red-headed boy over Masato. At least Otoya seemed quite oblivious to his own feelings for Haruka, if they were there or if they were strictly platonic. Feelings? No. He shook off the thoughts and let himself become distracted by the conversation around him, mostly the praises and compliments the others were giving Haruka, though they had not heard the entirety of her song.

// Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I'm on season 2 of the anime now. I may need to re-watch Season 1 though as I don't recall all of it. Most of it, yes, like the beginning I kind of remember, but I was so distracted when I watched it for the first time.. oof!

DON'T BE SHY!

• {Don't worry about it all!! I think you portray the boys perfectly ♡ Sorry this was bad, I tried to get things moving a bit}

Those vivid yellow eyes of Haruka's seem to now hold a glimmer of a once again awakened passion upon hearing the spoken praise from the men that surrounded her. Their own faces look inspired and awed. Had she really captured the hearts of so many talented beings with her music? The melody she had played... that melody that seemed so monotonous; did they really spark something inside the idols that stood before her? Seeing the looks on their faces showed her the same charm she was so familiar with before they went on stage. It caused a small simper to etch itself onto her lips, her smile causing her eyes to narrow just slightly. Her vision plants itself on Otoya, and then on Tokiya, and then on Masato, until it finally lands on Ren, the lattermost not having hesitated to use that pet name he had given her. His baritone sound causes her heart to flutter, along with his shamelessness in showing his fondness. It was—to an extent—something that didn't go unnoticed by Haruka. The velvety quality of his voice compliments the smoothness of his words, and it makes her gingerly pluck at an out-of-place hair: placing it behind her ear as her eyes drift from Jinguji's own intriguing blue ones.

Those crystalline eyes.. how many women, cowering from their own shyness had they seen? Was she just another habit? She found herself feeling a bit doleful, though only let it show for a short moment in which her expression had fallen and her eyes had fallen to her own shoes. After that short-lived moment, she looked back to Jinguji and allowed the corner of her lips to lift themselves to reveal straight teeth of white. "Thank you, Jinguji-san!" The girl chirps out in her usual soft voice, her head tilting and eyes closing with appreciation. Her hands have found themselves delicately clasped in front of her bosom. When her eyes open they shift to the ST☆RISH members, looking each one over as they had done before. How had she gotten herself affiliated with such unique and talented individuals? "The world really works in mysterious ways," She thinks to herself with an unspoken joy, though it shows on her face in the gentle smile that's visible amongst the rest of her delicate features. "Are you all really sure that you like this..?" She asks with slightly raised brows that are partially hidden behind the bangs that lightly rest on her forehead. "It feels a bit lackluster to me, so I don't think it'll be a single.."

The latter sentence comes out in the form of a murmur, and Haruka's eyes once again fall to the floor as she thinks a bit more. "Maybe it can be the third or fourth track on your next album if you all want to record it," She proposes, though she doesn't look back up. "Maybe it can be on a 2man single that has 3 songs and not a full album with all of the ST☆RISH members." She adds, fiddling with her own thin fingers. "Maybe between Jinguji-san and Ichinose-san!" She exclaims, looking back up and her eyes flickering between the two. "You both have really powerful voices that I think compliment each other well," Haruka explains her thought process, examining their faces as though to see if their thoughts on the matter will surface to their expressions. "I don't think it's suited to be a ST☆RISH song, but I think that you two could really make this song into something new." Her smile turns softer in appearance as it becomes more genuine. "This dull, black and white melody... I think you all could dye it in the vibrant colors of your beautiful voices." It's then that Haruka's attention settles on Ren.

"Jinguji-san," She calls out lightly to get his attention. "I want to spend today with you to determine what parts you'll get," Haruka says in earnest before looking back to the other men. "I have something for the rest of you too, but it needs a bit more polishing if that's okay.." There's a mildly worried expression that takes over her features, causing her thin brows to furrow and her smile visibly becoming more nervous. "Ichinose-san, when your schedule is open, let me know," She encourages, with her eyes meeting his. "I know your busy these days, so.." Her voices dwindles and she—once again—puts a strand of peachy hair behind one of her ears. "I think any day should be okay, so just let me know." She directs a kind smile towards him before her gaze reverts to Ren. "Do you have time today?" She asks in earnest. "Maybe we can go by the garden to talk about it, or something!" She proposes, albeit nervously, though her smile doesn't waver. "Only if it's okay with you, though!" She quickly adds, waving her hands in front of her chest; a common, habitual gesture.

• Just watching her was enough to fill him with emotions. Hearing her voice only complimented everything else that was truly amazing about her, though the words that she spoke were less than thrilling. She truly thought so little of her own music, and it made his chest ache for her. Had he less self control he would have pulled her into his arms and spoken nothing but compliments about her music and how amazing she was despite her own view of her piece. He stayed silent, though, as she brought up her idea. A 2 man track? With him and Ichinose? He didn't dislike the other boy, though it had taken a while, admittedly, to feel as though he could trust him. If anything, the only thing that made him feel sour towards the midnight blue haired boy was the fact that Haruka always seemed to light up when he was around. That light of hers was something to behold, truly, and he wanted nothing more than to have it all for himself. The others felt the same way, he knew, which was why it frustrated him to no end that all Ichinose had to do in order to invoke the light from Haruka was to simply be there. Even the smallest of praises from him seemed to excite her. All because he was the famous idol Hayato.

The way she said his name brought him out of his darkening thoughts so fast it was like she flipped on the lightswitch in the dark room he'd been sitting in just by walking in with her light. His blue gaze lit up as it settled upon her eyes, trying to read the expression on her face. So she wanted to work on the song more with him? He was fine with that, which was no surprise. If singing with Ichinose would allow him to see more of her light, he found that he could put aside the green monster he felt at the way she addressed the other male. Even becoming flustered and embarrassed was cute, he noted silently, as she waved her hands in front of her as she always did when she became a little nervous and self conscious. Why? He wasn't sure he would ever understand why she had such little faith in her own abilities. Did she not realize that she had created this? As a group they would not exist, all having planned on being solo idols until she showed up.

"I have some free time." He was not only looking forward to spending some alone time with Haruka, but he was genuinely feeling uplifted by her composition, and it would be an honor to work with her for his parts and for writing lyrics to her song. Multiple lines were already filling his head, though some of them were much more targeted specifically for her than he would ever admit. Maybe he would need to think about it more carefully before putting those lyrics into words for her to hear. If they came out wrong, or the headmaster of the academy caught onto any of the things going on inside of his head, the entire situation would be blown way out of proportion and it would be quite the mess. "The garden would be befitting of someone of your inner and outer beauty, Little Lamb. Though it wouldn't compare to the life in your eyes." He was almost a little too proud of how Masato's face scrunched up at his open flirtations, though it was different when he spoke things to Haruka. The words that came to his mind when he saw her were his, and for her and her alone. It wasn't like the multiple females who threw themselves at his feet that he pleased with whatever beautiful words he could think of on the spot.

EDIT::: DONNEE

DON'T BE SHY!

The post was edited 1 time, last by ~ Phantom ~ ().