Team MRKY and DAZY of Beacon (rwby crossover team roleplay) Sign Ups (MRKY 2 spots, DAZY 3 spots)

• Story

This rp is about two team going to Beacon at the same time as RWBY known as team MRKY (Murky) and team DAZY (Daisy) which contains some people from from across various media ranging from books to films to games. It's about what the groups goes through during their time at Beacon while forming relationships with each other and other students while dealing with their individual issues and various missions but will they be able to deal with the various threats they encounter ranging from physical ones to more personal ones especially due to some of them being quite violent and monstrous compared to most.

Rules

Romance is encouraged if you think it could be interesting to the plot/characters. Do not make the plot focused around your character, let the rest of the characters be the focus aswell. Dont be rude to others and try to get along with everyone. Please have fun

Team

MRKY

M (open)

Rhamus (Ivan Dark)

King (cyberelite2k)

Y (open)

DAZY

D (open)

Amber (Ivan Dark)

Z (open)

Y (open)

Blank form

Appearance: put a picture of your character here or a description if you can't find one

Name:their name

Nickname:their nickname

Race:human or faunus or other

Symbol: what their symbol is such as yang's flaming heart (put picture if possible)

Personality:their personality and try to go into as much detail as you can

Sexuality: their sexuality

Weapon: Picture or description of their weapon

Weapon name: what their weapon is called

Skills: what skills they have including how strong and fast they are for example

Semblance: their semblance

History: their past

My form

• tracking

Currently looking for thread I can be apart of. Sorry if I step down from interacting as much, my nerves get the best of me. If I end up quitting a public thread, It is mostly because I just can't handle the social aspect of things lmao. Okay, yeehaw goodbye.

• Track, WIP's.

c56836d98cb1b010d9fcb2a5a977a4ee.jpg

"Do not fear power. Fear those who wield it."

1460385182159889457.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ivan Dark ().