test, ignore

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

• 1zfm060.png

[ milkkit ] [ small tortoiseshell point with blue eyes ] [ 3 moons ] [ female ] [ trad. windclan kitten ] [ gen. 1 ]

don't wake me 'cause i'm dreaming

of angels on the moon

xx

hgfhdfghgfh

• 23uvu9s.png

[ cloudkit ] [ black smoke norwegian forest cat mix with bright leaf green eyes ] [ ~1 moons ] [ female ] [ trad. thunderclan kit ]

-- this cloud burst is pulling us under
    lightning and thunder
    rain falls and you take me under
    and flood my soul

text

2gxpav7.png

• 2l5w1.png

[ wadingkit ] [ black smoke tortoiseshell and white turkish angora mix with orange eyes ] [ ~1 moons ] [ female ] [ trad. riverclan kit ] [ gen. 1 ]

fdssdfsd text

2gxpav7.png

• 291i9l3.png

[ musselkit ] [ brown tabby oriental shorthair with dull earthy green eyes ] [ 3 moons ] [ male ] [ trad. riverclan kit ] [ gen. 1 ]

[fontfThe spindly young tom had significantly increased in strength since joining the ranks of RiverClan, though he remained rather willowy with large, bat-like ears. Unbeknownst to him, they were there to stay- he would not grow into them as other cats grew into their features. Never catching glimpse of his own mother, Musselkit wasn't really sure what he wa

[glow='black']As of now, the brown mackerel tabby could be spotted afoot the fresh-kill pile, trying his best to get the hang of chowing down on the local fare. Eating fish had a bit of a learning curve, it seemed. They were slippery, scaly, and the meat within had a rather peculiar texture; nothing like the sweet-as-honey milk he'd been raised on in his first moon or so of life. He'd picked a tiny minnow for himself - some apprentice must have dragged it back to camp as it was hardly a meal fit for a warrior - and was flipping it about as he tried his best to get a grip on the finned creature with tiny pearlescent teeth."9aa57e"

• 291i9l3.png

[ sycamorepaw ] [ bluepoint bicolor ragdoll ] [ 7 moons ] [ female ] [ trad. riverclan kit ] [ gen. 1 ]

xx

i know these roots could break the ground,

and in the meantime our leaves will turn

but rest assured

we'll get through anything

---

asdfghjk

2gxpav7.png

• 1t0k6e.png

>> the flames will lick your skin
    and I'll fall in love with you
    for the first time <<

[ singekit ] [ black grizzled chausie with yellow eyes ] [ ~2 moons ] [ male ] [ trad. skyclan kit ] [ gen. 1 ]

asdfghjkspeaking