DUCKSTAR'S STORAGE

• I CAN'T KEEP PRETENDING

general

NAME, NICKNAMES; Duck Duckpaw Duckthroat Duckstar

GENDER, PRONOUNS; Male, he/him/his

SEXUALITY; Bisexual Biromantic

AGE, AGING RATE; 17 months, aging determined by roleplayer (often ages the 7th of every month)

AFFILIATION, RANK; WindClan, Senior Warrior

FAMILY; RiverClan npc x loner npc

BRIEF HISTORY;

Born to a loner and an ex-clan cat, Duck grew up with the knowledge of living in both worlds. His mother disappeared while he was still a kit and so he grew a close bond with his father. However as he grew into the equivalent of a young teenager his relationship with his father became slightly strained. The two would often bicker, causing Duck to venture off and spend most of his time with a group of loners close to his age. It was here where he formed his first romantic relationship, having fallen head over heels for one of the she-cats. Unfortunately his father began to start to show early signs of feline dementia, and would often become confused and disorientated. One night his dad woke up with the feeling that he had no clue where he was and walked straight onto the road where he was hit and killed by a monster. During this time Duck had slipped off to spend time with his newfound friends and will forever regret not being able to be there for his father.

A few more peaceful moons passed where he living with his friend group yet his unambitious and lazy nature was what caused his lover to end things, after confessing that she had fallen for a fellow member of the group. This caused him to snap and accuse the entirety of the group of betraying him before he angrily fled his makeshift home. He spent only a few days by himself before deciding that joining a clan would be the best thing for him. Knowing where WindClan was located, thanks to his father, he wound up at the border and was accepted by the past leader, Eaglestar. It was here that he would begin the rest of his life.

A domestic short-haired brown tabby with green-gold eyes. His pelt is a mixture of light and darker brown, some of which hold a very faint red hue especially near his paws. Black stripes litter his body, He has a particular angled face that appears to look disinterested towards everything, although his warm eyes are always flickering with amusement. Sharp triangular ears sprout out from the top of his head, one of which has a wide nick cut out from it after a scuffle he had with other loners. White whiskers frame his dark berry pink nose. Overall he has a lithe build, built for running, but despite this he is fairly muscular and can hold his own when need be. He is also a very tall feline, with most of his height attributing to his long legs.

personality

A smart-aleck tom with a mouth that often runs away from him. His 'speaking before thinking' mentality often leads him into some sticky situations or rubbing those he meets the wrong way. First impressions aren't exactly his strong suit but behind his layer of nonchalant aloofness is a cat who can easily grow attached to others. Some would even call him clingy once he develops a fondness. Becoming friends with him is incredibly easy despite what his words or actions may project.

wip

miscellaneous

AESTHETICS; Gold-tinted brown feathers, a muggy pond swarmed by bugs, wheat brushing against skin, hot summer afternoons, taking a nap when it's still light and waking up to darkness, damp hair

PLAYLIST;

Rut by The Killers

"But don't give up on me. 'Cause I'm just in a rut. I'm climbing but the walls keep stacking up."

"I can't keep pretending this next stop isn't mine."

"This city's always breathing. I wish that it would die. The king rags and the bachelors."

Smell Like Him by Picture This

"Cause I don't know where you've been. But you smell like him. You smell like him. Were you in his arms? You must have been."

"And I don't want you to be happy. If you're not happy with me. And I know that sounds dramatic. But that's how my heart feels."

Not Today by Twenty One Pilots

"I look outside, and see a whole world better off. Without me in it trying to transform it."

"I'm, I'm out of my mind, I'm not seeing things right."

Zero by Imagine Dragons

"Hello, hello. Let me tell you what it's like to be a zero, zero. Let me show you what it's like to always feel, feel. Like I’m empty and there's nothing really real, real."

"Looking to the ways of the ones before me. Looking for the path of the young and lonely. I don't want to hear about what to do, no."

This Life by Vampire Weekend

"Baby I know dreams tend to crumble at the seams, I just thought our dream would last a little longer."

"You've been cheating on me...but I've been cheating through this life. And all this suffering. Oh christ. Am I good for nothing?"

Home by Madeon

"If I could. Try a little harder. I would succeed. I'd rather give up. And be happy"

FUTURE PLOTS;

Finds a father figure in WindClan

Becomes WindClan's unofficial babysitter

template © blue ;

THIS NEXT STOP ISN'T MINE

OOH I'M NOT READY, I'M NOT READY

'CAUSE I KNOW LIFE IS SIMPLE WHEN I CAN JUST IGNORE IT ALL

AND IF I'M NOT READY SNAKES WILL CONSUME ME WHOLE

WINDCLAN | LEADER (9/9 LIVES) | 17 MOONS | MALE | BIOGRAPHY

The post was edited 34 times, last by DUCKSTAR ().

• Updated December 7th, 2019

GENERAL INFORMATION

Duckstar

17 Moons / Aging determined by roleplayer

WindClan / Ex-Loner

RELATIONSHIPS

In a relationship with Sparrowflight

npc x npc

Bisexual Biromantic

APPEARANCE realistic reference art reference

Short-haired brown tabby

Gold-green eyes

Smells like dry wheat

PERSONALITY

Companionably, humorous, fair, good-natured

Contradictory, dry, laid-back, skeptical

Aloof, crude, easily discouraged, lazy

INTERACTION

Physically medium / Mentally Medium

Pm for Plots

Okay for nonviolent powerplay, ask for violent ones

Attack in #AF7817

--Artwork credit for art reference;

chervani

The post was edited 24 times, last by DUCKSTAR ().

• IMPORTANT THREADS

The post was edited 13 times, last by DUCKSTAR ().

• YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA GROW UP ——— TAGS

I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs. Tired of love songs, tired of love. Just wanna go home, wanna go home, wanna go home, whoa...So tired of love songs, tired of love songs. Tired of love songs, tired of love. Just wanna go home, wanna go home, wanna go home, whoa. Party, trying my best to meet somebody but everybody around me's fallin' in love to our song. "I, I, oh I, yeah. Hate it" Taking the shot 'cause I can't take it. But I don't think they make anything that strong

So I hold on. I, I, oh I, yeah, "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs". Tired of love songs, tired of love. Just wanna go home, wanna go home, wanna go home, whoa. So tired of love songs, tired of love songs. Tired of love songs, tired of love, just wanna go home, wanna go home. Wanna go home, whoa. Strangers. Killing my lonely nights with strangers. And when they leave, I go back to our song, I hold on. I, I, oh I. Hurts like heaven, lost in the sound. Buzzcut season like you're still around, can't unmiss you and I need you now. Yeah, I, I, oh I, yeah, I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs. Tired of love songs, tired of love, just wanna go home, wanna go home.

• Theme Weeks

-Steve Harrington from Stranger Things for Netflix Week

-Luke Crain from Haunting of Hill House for TV Show week

-Damon Baird from Gears of War for Video Game Week

-Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy for Superhero/Villain Week

The post was edited 3 times, last by DUCKSTAR ().

• NAME: Duck Duckpaw Duckthroat Duckstar

name meaning: Named Duck for his mother's favorite animal and "throat" for his blunt speech and deep voice that he will acquire as he ages. Suffix 'star' given once he received his leadership

TITLES: The Talker,

SEX/GENDER: Male ♂️ — he/him/his

SEXUALITY: Bisexual Biromantic

AGE/RATIO: 17 moons / aging determined by roleplayer

DATE OF BIRTH: Unknown

DATE OF CREATION: February 26th, 2019

DATE OF DEATH: To be determined — status: alive

NUMBER OF LIVES: 1/1

reasons for lives lost: n/a

ALLIANCE/RANK: WindClan Senior Warrior

past ranks: Warrior, Apprentice

HERITAGE: ½ Loner, ½ RiverClan

REFERENCES:

BREED: Mixed - Domestic Tabby

SHORT DESCRIPTION: A tall brown tabby tom with gold-green eyes

accessories: None

scars: None

inventory: None

LONG DESCRIPTION:

A domestic short-haired brown tabby with green-gold eyes. His pelt is a mixture of light and darker brown, some of which hold a very faint red hue especially near his paws. Black stripes litter his body, He has a particular angled face that appears to look disinterested towards everything, although his warm eyes are always flickering with amusement. Sharp triangular ears sprout out from the top of his head, one of which has a wide nick cut out from it after a scuffle he had with other loners. White whiskers frame his dark berry pink nose. Overall he has a lithe build, built for running, but despite this he is fairly muscular and can hold his own when need be. He is also a very tall feline, with most of his height attributing to his long legs.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Companionably, humorous, fair, good-natured

NEUTRAL TRAITS: Contradictory, dry, laid-back, skeptical

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Aloof, crude, easily discouraged, lazy

MBTI TYPE: ENFJ / "The Protagonist"

strengths: Being tolerant of others, coming up with plans, overcoming fears, putting others before himself

weaknesses: Sensitive, low self-esteem, struggles to make tough decisions, pessimistic

likes: Sleeping, taking naps on the moorlands, being around friends, gatherings

dislikes: Mornings/waking up early, being put on the spot,

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor

MORAL ALLIGNMENT: True Neutral

LONG DESCRIPTION: Wip

PARENTS: Loner npc x RiverClan npc

SIBLINGS: To be determined

OFFSPRING: None

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken — ½ of Duspar(?)

CRUSHING ON: Crush on Sparrowflight

MATES WITH: Mates with Sparrowflight

BEST FRIENDS: Fluxgrin, Sparrowflight

FRIENDS: Eaglespirit, Minksplash, Lizardstar, Rulindil, Mistralhowl, Boasong, Thornstep

MENTORED BY: Eaglespirit, Rulindil

MENTORING: Velvetpaw

MENTORED: Koipaw (deceased, never finished training)

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 100%

injuries None

illnesses: None

MENTAL HEALTH: 100%

mental disorders: None

other issues: None

INTERACTION: Cannot maim, kill, or capture / Can powerplay nonviolent actions.

STATISTICS: Physically medium / Mentally medium | ATTACK BY tagging this account

strength: ★★★★☆☆

stamina: ★★★★★★

agility: ★★★★★☆

hunting: ★★★★☆☆

swimming: ★★☆☆☆☆

climbing: ★★★☆☆☆

medicine: ★★☆☆☆☆

intelligence: ★★★★☆☆

charisma: ★★★★☆☆

perception: ★★★★☆☆

VOICED BY: Harrison Ford - Reference Reference 2

FACECLAIM: Harrison Ford (young)

INSPIRED BY: Variety

(c) vespertine

The post was edited 12 times, last by DUCKSTAR ().

• 6u1AdVG.jpg

@DUCK_BOY

50 posts . 104 followers . 79 following

TRrHo2y.jpg OR7OqUH.png NSJLPLC.jpg

YAfnunA.jpg u9YMT7e.jpg BIQirQY.jpg

The post was edited 4 times, last by DUCKSTAR ().

• Xh6BPaa.jpg giphy.gif XEV0tga.jpg

• Nine Lives:

1- Father (life of Forgiveness)

2- Fluxgrin (life of Optimism)

3- Cloudchaser (life of Endurance)

4- Grace/Fawnfrost (life of Empathy)

5- Flightstep (life of Reflection)

6- Blackstorm (life of Sacrifice)

7- Wolfsbane (life of Commitment)

8- Littlekit (life of Love)

9- Owlflight (life of Judgement)

• ICARUS IS FLYING TOO CLOSE TO THE SUN - TAGS

Look who's digging their own grave. That is what they all say, you'll drink yourself to death. Look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it and what will you have left? Out on the front doorstep, drinking from a paper cup. You won't remember this. Living beyond your years, acting out all their fears. You feel it in your chest. Your hands protect the flames from the wild winds around you. Icarus is flying too close to the sun and Icarus's life, it has only just begun. It's just begun. Standing on the cliff face, highest foe you'll ever grace, it scares me half to death. Look out to the future but it tells you nothing. So take another breath, your hands protect the flames from the wild winds around you.

Icarus is flying too close to the sun and Icarus's life, it has only just begun. This is how it feels to take a fall, Icarus is flying towards an early grave. You put up your defenses when you leave. You leave because you're certain of who you want to be. You're putting up your armor when you leave and you leave because you're certain of who you want to be, oh. Icarus is flying too close to the sun and Icarus's life, it has only just begun. This is how it feels to take a fall. Icarus is flying towards an early grave

"SPEECH HERE"

AND ICARUS' LIFE, IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN