An eye for an eye. |Private|

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Tyler gave a smug smile with a roll of his eyes attached when Cole mentioned being nice "Yeah sure, you'd drop me for some dog in a blink of an eye" He claimed sarcastically when shoved and lazily leaned against him. It was as if he was returning the gesture in his own sloppy way "You'd leave me cryin'" He added with a small shrug and as if on spot Cole awed over the idea of having a dog. Though it all seemed too over dramatic Tyler found himself smiling. So much that he didn't interrupt his words and only nodded. Yeah Tyler rent have much money but he'd try to get some if Cole really wanted a dog. He'd take up his old paper round job if needs be. Never the less he moved to stand up right when the women were mentioned "They'll be like 'ah Tyler don't leave us! Don't go back to the country we wanna take turns!' then you'll be there tell them all to wait in line. You know you are the orderly sort after all so you'd be my security" Tyler explained with a female voice out on for his 'expectations' for what the women would be like. When saying so he bit his bottom lip and acted like a damsel in distress though the act came to a halt when Cole spoke again. He was a fucking artist. So much of an artist that he use to paint the floor, give or take how he use to pull about with his powers to make able awful mess on the wall. In return he shook his head "I was brilliant don't be so rude, my floor's like a feckin' rainbow" Tyler gasped but he dropped the matter as soon as the subject of dating was bought up. In return he stopped before they came to their mums room. He didn't want to look in a dead woman's room while talking about his brother getting laid. That was just... Well disgusting. So he only watched when Cole went in rather than following "I mean I ain't got no master plan but hey thanks for the enthusiasm" Tyler chuckled "Show'em that charm of your'n, you? That look you have when you're paying attention to people" He explained when trying to mimic the 'charming' expression with his chin resting on his index finger and he winked "Like this" Tyler stated.

IncompatibleDaringHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

🔪

Oh yes, they really turn us on"

- Johnny Rotten

The post was edited 1 time, last by shadowclaw1st ().

• Cole tried not to laugh to begin with. It wasn’t long before he did start laughing. “You are right, partly. It depends on what type of dog it was though. Some dogs are just very scary and annoying.” He commented. He let out a gentle awe as he heard his words. “You would be so offended that you would cry? That makes me feel so flattered.” He commented. He was smiling some as he heard his words. He didn’t let it show, but he was surprised with how quickly Tyler had forgiven him. He wasn’t complaining though. It made him feel very good. He really had missed being around the other male. It was showing by how he was acting as well. He rolled his eyes. “You are cocky.” He teased. “As long as you pay me by giving me a dog. That is the most important thing to me.” He stated. He knew that he could do that if Tyler would agree to those terms. He had burst out in laughter as he heard the imitation of a female voice. He nudged him gently. “Whatever you say.” He mumbled. He searched through some papers before he looked back to the other male. “I’m not good at flirting though. I get to be awkward.” He explained.

• "Pussy, I bet you think a chihuahua is scary" Tyler stated and rolled his eyes when hearing the teasing words "Eat a sock yer gonna be cryin' by the time I leave" He sarcastically spoke now leaning on the door frame and peaking in to the room. His eyes scanned over the photos as well as whatever else littered the room. Yet he snapped out of his reminiscent state when he was spoken to again. His smile relaxed somewhat at this point "Cocky huh? I just think I'm a beautiful and dashing guy" Tyler shrugged jokingly though he seemed to go against his happy attitude when reached out to grab Cole. With a grip on his arm Tyler attempted to bring his brother away from the room. They said they'd go out drinking so why do a job they saved for after the funeral? With this in mind Tyler shut the door once Cole was outside with him "You don't need to flirt you've already tonight. Now c'mon lead the way to one of the pubs, tell me 'bout what you want in a bloke as an idea" Tyler went on to pull his attention away from their mum momentarily.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• “Oh shut up! I do not think a chihuahua is scary. I just think that it is super annoying. Who wants a dog that barks that much anyways?” Cole pointed out. He lightly shoved at the other male once he heard his next statement. “That is completely untrue. You are going to be the one crying when I leave. I know how much you have missed me.” He teased some. He was gazing over the multitude of pictures as well. You could see how everything changed over the years. You could tell exactly when the other male had left their family. He hadn’t looked at this all in such a long time. He really had missed it. “I’m sure you do, especially with that one eye. I am sure all the girls swoon when you tell them an incorrect story.” He was clearly joking. He hadn’t realized just how much he missed Tyler. He jumped as he felt himself being pulled away. “I really just want someone that is going to love me for who I am. Looks aren’t too important. Personality is the biggest thing to me. I could use someone who is a good screw as well. It has been such a long time since I have kissed or done something like that with a man.” He confessed. It didn’t take them long to get to the pub. He got the door for him once there.

• He made no other comment on the dog and shrugged before responding to the crying subject "Ah right well how much did I miss yer then? So much that I would become dehydrated? Yeah feck off, dream on mr dog lover" He joked though he did miss Cole in a way after so long, yeah it sounded cheesy but it was true. Though he said some horrible things Cole was his rock in the family. His go to pal for a joke and funnily enough a hug though he wasn't a hug sort of guy... He made a few acceptions for an upset Cole though. That was what made him feel bad when he saw his brother looking at the photos. His eyes seemed to just hold no emotion when Cole took in the details. The sight on his empty spot on the images held quite an effect though when he shut the door he managed to block out the memories. The depressing and sad thoughts it all brought back. In return when the subject was changed he gladly jumped on to the new title of girls swooning over him "Oh yeah definitely, one of 'em thought I 'ad a bullet to the eye for pissing off a police officer. She didn't let me leave without a bit of a go, it wa' fecking beautiful" Tyler hummed though he didn't really get as much as it seemed. He just had his days where he wanted a snog but never enough to go far, he wasn't a fan of staying with people for long though. That was where shit went down hill. Last time the woman he 'loved' got in to drugs and by the end of it he was arrested for assault after she had lied to the police. Like an idiot she harmed herself to look like he had glassed her. She lied to the police saying he had lashed out and so on. Never the less he smiled "You're the only sad fecker for me though Cole, I ain't no nancy but I'd give you a chance" Tyler joked when he saw his brother jump when being moved away from the room. Like he said before, what a fecking pussy. Never the less he listened to what his brother liked and nodded. He was a simple man with simple needs. He wanted a good screwing and a good bloke to wake up with in the morning. Holding this in mind when they got to the pub Tyler had them set at the bar. Yeah it wasn't a big place for gays or flamboyant types but it was a nice homey place. Somewhere they were familiar with... Either way Tyler handed over some money to the bartender who supplied them with a pint each. When given the drink Tyler took a sip before scanning over the odd few people he saw on their own "They all look so stuck up in 'ere.... Bugger me I think they've all got a stick up their arses" The blond sneered and looked to Cole with an unamused expression which matched his body language. His arms were folded on the top of the design top and he was slouching "What 'ad you wanting to feck a bloke anyway?... Was it 'cos they said you 'ad beautiful eyes? They use that one girls a lot" Tyler questioned to start a conversation while also giving Cole a chance to pick out someone he liked the look of.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• “Yes you would. I know just how much you had missed me. I am sure that you could barely stand being without me. I had missed you, if that is any consolation.” Cole spoke truthfully. The two had been the closest out of the siblings. They were always found joking around of just talking. He had a lot of trouble being without him at first. His entire life had changed without Tyler. Now they were back together once more and better than ever. He shoved those sad thoughts that were brought on due to the pictures deep down into his mind. He knew he couldn’t be thinking of that while they went out to have some drinks. After all, Tyler was trying to find him a man. “I’m sure it was. I bet that you were just drooling over it.” He joked. He was so glad that they were finally reunited. He pinched his arm some as he heard his word. “Wow, doesn’t that just make me feel so much better.” He teased as the other said he would give him a chance. He followed the other to the bar and sipped on his beer. He looked around at everyone. There wasn’t anyone sticking out to him though. “No. Cause he was really sweet and showed me love. It made me fall for him after everything I had been through. I had gotten shunned after our fight.” He explained.

• Tyler smirked when he heard Cole predicting how he had felt. He may have missed him but not enough to feel like the world was ending. Even so he didn't deny his teasing and shrugged "Yer not far off" He shrugged with a relaxed smile before taking another two swigs of his pint. Once he didn't owned his drink Tyler twirled his finger around the rim of the glass "I wasn't the one droolin' she wa', she wanted more! But I had to save myself for the next woman you know? She ended up crying so I left her a five pound note to get some alcohol to cheer up" Tyler explained as if it was nothing and motioned a few sexual things while biting him lower lip. Once finished he leaned forward on the desktop again. For a moment he was smiling to himself till his arm was punched and his expression turned to shock. With his brows furrowed the blond held his arm as if it was a horrible pain "Ah feck off, you're lucky I'd even snog you or even tongue you. But I can't the ladies would cry and chase me with pitch forks for betrayal" Tyler protested with his accent falling heaving due to the false dramatic mood he created. But betrayer or not he watched as Cole checked the crowds out and huffed. Even Cole thought the same as him, they all looked like unappealing feckers. That was when he gladly set his interest in Cole's answer to one of his questions. So the eye comment wasn't considered oh how gentleman like. "Well clearly he didn't show enough love and fecked you over" Tyler grumbled when looking over the people in the room again to see no one of interest. If the arsehole had the balls to run from Cole he had the balls to say why but clearly not. Yet he dropped the thought when deciding to break the silence and rested his chin on his arms "Is there anyone you like?" Tyler finally questioned to break the silence and distract himself.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• Cole had been a little teasing on how the other male would feel when they both had to do their own separate ways again. “Aww. I really had missed you though. You were my best friend.” He reminded. He hoped that they could get back to the closeness that they once had. He felt like they both needed that type of friend nowadays. He listened curiously as the other male talked about the woman. “I am totally sure that is what happened and I am sure that women flock to you. I guess that you should actually feel lucky that I would let you kiss me. I get to be in very high demand. I am quite attractive.” He joked a little bit. He didn’t really had high confidence despite what all he was saying. His ex boyfriend had ruined his confidence. He didn’t like to let it show. His eyes didn’t shine as bright as they normally did. “Yeah, I know that. My confidence hasn’t been the same since.” He confessed. The words just slipped out of his mouth. He immediately regretted saying it. He didn’t want to let the other male know that. It was too late though. He looked to Tyler, pausing before he shook his head. “No one is catching my eye.” He murmured. He would never admit it, but he always had a crush on Tyler.

• Tyler rolled his eyes and elbowed Cole. He didn't want to deny their former friendship, so he just shrugged with a smile still present. Cole could think what he wanted as long as he wasn't dwelling in his ex. In return he only spoke when his sexual affairs were commented on "Women don't just flock to me. They swarm to me like wasps but fuelled with sexual ecstasy" Tyler corrected with a nod toward some women who just sneered at him. Seeing so he looked back to Cole. They were all stuck up in here then men and women or whatever alike. Either way he chuckled when the kissing was mentioned and nodded "I'm sure yer in high demand Cole, I must be a VIP at this point. You'd probably throw me aside if I was one of these poor people huh? Yer like the car everyone wants with everything.... Oh and don't forget the attractiveness you have, I'd pay extra to just look at you" Tyler sarcastically spoke before he took Cole's pint to have a small sip. After doing so he grinned with a small dip of his head "Yer confidence is better than what I remember, you use to stutter alot till you were 'bout nine. I mean it wa' pretty cute I 'av' to admit though" Tyler admitted with a shrug not really caring if he said such a thing about the other. He was rather cute when he was little, hell he was even when he got his confidence. Yet Tyler wouldn't go as far to mention that and snapped out of his thoughts when Cole spoke again. His boyfriend was a dick. But Tyler still held a smile when hearing that Cole found no one of interest Tyler seemed to just watch his facial features "Well they ain't no good for you then. Sod 'em they're missing out on you're.... Er I dunno man candy? Yeah! Man candy!" The Irish blond spoke enthusiastically before leaning in to peck him in the lips "Now they'll all be jealous feckers 'cos I gave you a kiss yeah? They'll be all like 'ah no what is that one eyed fecker doin' stealin' 'im away?'.... So what we'll do is basically tell 'em to feck off, then the woman oh I'll sadly have to shove them away. I have my man candy right here" Tyler cheered like a battle plan to brighten the mood up and put an arm around him. If anyone was to come over now he'd for sure just tell them to fuck off. To say he was the point him find someone everyone looked too bothered about themselves and stuck up.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

The post was edited 2 times, last by shadowclaw1st ().

• Cole let out a whine as the other male elbowed him. “That was so rude!” He spoke in a whiny, teasing voice. He still held a light smile on his lips. “Oh my god you are the most cocky man that I have ever met. I am sure no one is going to be flocking to you like that. One eyed men are cool, but not that cool.” He continued to joke. Tyler was helping keep his mind off of everything. He would be shocked to find out that the other male thought he had been cute once he was younger. “Stop being so sarcastic. I know that you love to stare at me like that. You are living the sights that you see right now.” He said with his own sass in his voice. A deep blush came onto his lip when he heard his words. “I was not cute. At least, I don’t think I was cute.” He mumbled his words out. He didn’t meet his gaze for a few moments. His blush returns to his cheeks when the other gave him a kiss. “Tyler you ate just trying to make me blush. This is so embarrassing.” He whispered. He leaned forward to rest his head against his shoulder. He was trying to control his embarrassment.

• "One eyed men are the hottest thing out there! I'm a glowing example of this" Tyler protested to the rather teasing words and rollednhis eyes when Cole commented on being called cute. Saying that he still didn't care but he made it seem like such a big deal. The blush on his face was sign enough of that "I'm not bein' sarcastic you were, mum use to piss me off when she yelled at you for it. Hell she grounded me for a month when I told her to feck off for being such a bitch to you" Tyler corrected and tapped his feet on the wooden floor when Cole went on about his looks and that. He must've mixed up when he was saying mentally but Tyler did his best to keep up "Oh yeah yer right Cole, I've got the free sights here and I ain't gonna abuse that opportunity" He joked though he did scan him over once or twice before looking away. This was when he focused on the bartender who looked their way. What a nosey prick. So Tyler stared him out till he chose to look away and when he did Tyler commented on his words "I'm not tryin' to make you blush I was just going with my thoughts, if no one here will take you out or snog you then I'll piss them off. They aren't worth the petty first date shite" He sneered when looking to see Cole trying to hide his face on his shoulder. At this point Tyler was regretting the kiss but he went along with it and gently lifted Cole's head up by his chin. Following this he stood up to take Cole by the wrist and lead him out. When passing by people he'd motion to Cole, thrust the air, do the wanker motion then the following action toward their faces. Never the less when outside he slid his hand down from his wrist to hold the others hand "Feck 'em, we don't need their stuck up punters we can go somewhere else. Hell I might even give you a real snog" Tyler stated with a wiggle of his brows. He still denied being partly gay but it felt natural to be such a way with Cole. Yeah they had a small thing when they are younger but Tyler shoved that aside a long time ago.

-I thought I may as well have it so Tyler's plan to cheer Cole up is to piss everyone off and make them jealous while also finding that he wants to go through with the whole snogging thing. But since he denies being bisexual he'll be trying to make it all seem like a joke so yeah. I think it'll be good to see the jokey sheepishness feel around it all in a way.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• Cole rolled his eyes once again at the other male as continued to speak about how attractive his one eye is. “Oh my god, if I hear one more thing about you being hot with your one eye I will smack you.” He joked. He listened as he continued to speak. “Really? That was really sweet of you Tyler. Who knew that you were such a sweetheart? I sure didn’t. I am loving it though.” He continued to tease him. Both of their moods had improved greatly from when they first saw each other. He was glad about it though. He had missed his best friend so much. “Exactly. I won’t complain if you want to give me twenty bucks for my looks though. I know that you think I am a super handsome man. I see that look that your eyes.” He teased once more. He was trying to lighten up a lot more. It was getting to be a bit hard though. His thoughts of his ex were slipping into his mind. He knew that Tyler was trying to get his mind off of it. He walked out alongside him. He stuck close to his side. “You wouldn’t. I know you aren’t gay.” He commented. He had always thought he was deep down. “So where to now?” He inquired.

That sounds great! And that could spark the feelings up between them more :) ))

• The two of them had walked around for a little while before Cole decided that it was time to head back to the house. The funeral was going to be soon and they had a lot to get done. He gently grabbed a hold of the other male’s arm. “Okay Tyler, we should get back to the house. It is a bit far away. I’m going to just have us teleported back. It will save a lot of time, especially since we are running a little late.” He told him softly. He took a gentle breath before he closed his eyes. He focused back on the house and they were soon standing in the living room. He let go of his arm, stumbling off to the side. It always made him a little queasy when he teleported. He rubbed his face for a few moments before he looked around. He then noticed that they were standing in the middle of their siblings. He offered them all weak smiles. “Hey guys. Long time no see.” He commented. James was looking surprise as he saw Tyler. He hand respected for the two of them to be together. “Tyler? I can’t believe you actually came home.” He whispered. He moved forward to hug him.

• Tyler didn't really want to go back now. He only had one drink and he wanted more. Yet he found himself nodding in agreement and so when his arm was grabbed he stopped walking "Sounds like an alright shortcut" The blonde commented though before he could say more he saw everything around them turn pale. Oh what a great warning he got. Following this he shut his eyes like Cole and when he suspected they were where they needed to be Tyler stumbled back. His eye fell wide "Bloody 'ell Cole, how can you do that crap?" Tyler questioned with furrowed brows and shook himself off before looking around the room properly. He felt a lump form in his throat when he saw each of his siblings. Why did this have to happen? Tyler held back a frown though and only fell blank when James uttered his words. Like Cole he had missed James but he didn't feel the urge to respond. The one eyed blonde only look over then down again with his expression becoming a mix of multiple feelings "I didn't want to come home, not like this surrounded by you all.." Tyler finally muttered though he did find himself giving in to the offered hug. In return he moved to meet James half way and rest his forehead against his 'brother's shoulder. He didn't dare put his arms around him. Tyler didn't want to show a weakness off to his other siblings "I didn't think you'd miss me" Tyler stated with his eyes drifting off to look to Cole momentarily. He must've planned this right? Never the less Tyler found himself tensing up knowing that the others saw this display. In return Tyler lifted his head up to look over to his 'sisters', they never got along with him from what he knew. So he was unsure of what to say besides "I don't expect a hug from all of you, don't worry." Tyler stated while still in James's hold, he didn't want to end the hug. He'd let James do so when he wanted to, Tyler didn't want to seem desperate for attention. While holding such a though his eye dulled over since none of them had really said much. Did he do something wrong again?

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• Cole figured that they just could go back out after the funeral and investigating to get more drinks. He knew he would need that by that point. He was leaning over some when the other spoke once more. “I don’t like doing it that much. There is a reason I mostly focus on controlling elements.” He pointed out. He knew he was actually going to be sick. It wasn’t long until he rushed off into the other room. He got sick in a garbage can before he came back. He was rubbing his face some. That is when he saw James hugging Tyler. He was quite shocked to see that. It was clear he hadn’t set this up. “We never hated you Tyler. I know you always thought we did, but we didn’t. We knew things had gotten bad between you and Cole. He never wanted you to leave. We never wanted you to leave.” Rose spoke up then. Eden and Emily nodded their heads. James pulled back then. “We should all get outside to the car. Wr don’t want to be late to her funeral.” Cole suggested. He still didn’t feel the best from teleporting, but he didn’t say anything about it.

• Seeing that Cole was shocked set Tyler's paranoia to rest. Maybe they were not as bad as he remembered. Even so he did find himself moving to stand up better when Rose spoke. What got him though was if they didn't want him to leave then why not try to contact him? Yes their mother did restrict them but surely they had the chance to send a letter or call him. Knowing this he pressed his lips to a line to hold back any harsh comments. Last time he lashed out Tyler caused a bookshelf to fall in the main hall. Yes he was only eight with emotions all over the place but he still didn't trust himself. Never the less when the hug ended Tyler straightened his shirt and looked toward the other three "Leaving did me some good, I didn't want to deal with mum anymore" He casually stated though he was thankful that Cole mentioned the funeral. His first reaction was to nod and then be the first to start leading the way "It's a bit of a depressing day to meet up again huh? I would've rather come down for mum's birthday" Tyler huffed with his eyes focusing on a photo of their adoptive mother. The blond held a smug look like usual and though Tyler wanted to continue walking he came to a halt. He may have wanted to get it all over and done with he didn't want to be cocky. In return when the group caught up Tyler had himself walking beside James and Cole "Do you know who's goin'? I know that she didn't have many friends" He questioned to cover up his reasoning for waiting which was not wanting to be a dick. So he took his time walking with his quote on quote siblings.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• The reason that no one sent any letters was because they didn’t know where the other male had gone to. No one had heard of him. They tried to find him, but weren’t able to. They would’ve contacted him if they did know. “I know you didn’t. You didn’t really like her that much. She never was fully the best person, but she did raise and help us.” Eden pointed out. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked. Cole didn’t mind walking alongside the other as they went to the car. He stayed silent though as James talked. “Mostly it is just us and the press. Also, whoever thinks that they will be getting a part of mother’s fortune. We have been informed she left everything to us.” He explained. They didn’t really act like siblings now. They were just friends and it showed. Cole tilted his head curiously as he heard that. “I’m just not excited for the people faking apologies and sympathy for us. You know how all they can get.” He stated with disgust in his voice. James nodded his head in agreement.

• Tyler knew that their mum had his address but she clearly did nothing with the information. To say he wasn't keen on family interactions he would've appreciated a small hello. Never the less Tyler gave a smile when hearing Eden's words "She was alright when she wanted to be, a bitch but alright" He shrugged casually with a look over toward the other then toward the car they were to travel in. Tyler knew their mum had some money but this was ridiculous, he would've been more than happy with a damn mimi. But he dropped the amazement when James mentioned who would be there. The press were annoying arseholes. They did anything to get in anywhere to take photos of anyone remotely famous or popular. In return Tyler sneered following bout this and the money grabbers "She didn't socialise enough to make allies so I don't know where they're getting this idea from, she didn't even step outside unless she wanted to water the flowers" Yet he only said so when he knew James was done speaking. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt. As well as this he was taken back when told that their mum wanted them to have everything. The only thing he'd really want would be some books, the record player along with the records. The money years a nice idea but he'd just buy himself stuff he'd hardly ever use if anything. So knowing Tyler he'd spit his share between his other siblings, he was generous even if he was a bit of an arse at times. He wanted to give something back to then all. But he didn't dwell on so and when they reached the car Tyler ran his finger over the roof. The dull black colour made it even more depressing, so much that he was even beginning to be pulled down mood wise. The false apologies and patronising Cole had mentioned brought a dull look to Tyler's face "I'm just looking forward to going out after, I'll take you all with me. For old times sake" He stated with his hand wafting the air before getting in the car. Given the height difference between them all Tyler sat himself toward the right side of the middle. When doing so he knew he was being a bit mixed up but at least he was trying.

🔪

- Johnny Rotten

• Cole wouldn’t be surprised to find out that their mother hid the address from them. She was a very secretive person at times and hid a lot of different things. He just wished that she would’ve told them where Tyler had gone. He could’ve apologized sooner then. “That is quite true.” Eden agreed. They all had eventually come to a mutual agreement about their adopted mother. She did a decent job raising them, but they never got things normal kids did. Cole was also surprised to find out that they would be getting as much money as they were. Maybe Tyler didn’t have to buy him a dog. He could buy one himself. He knew that he probably wouldn’t move though. He would stay at the same house in the words to keep other people safe. He was focusing his hardest on making sure his powers didn’t act up while they were in the city or at the funeral. The press would eat that up. “I know that. They will be angry when they find out she left everything to us. I personally don’t care about their anger. I just wasn’t to get this funeral done with.” James stated. Cole continued to stay silent though. “I think we will all be fine with that. Thanks Ty.” Emily spoke softly as they were driven off to the funeral.