【Butterflylav family chatting & plotting】

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • I forgot but if ppl want their char to get sick from butterfly ya can @<3

Currently: Tired - Slow Replies | Character Gallery | Primarily Skyclan focused

Discord: TallowCat#7524 | me baby? | Storage

• oof I forgot to inform everyone that Buckwheat, Boapaw, Vinesplash (missing?), Roosterkit(missing?) and Berylpaw who is in RC are going to be considered Lav and Butterfly's adoptive children instead of nieces and nephews? Tallow and I since we play the only remaining active children of the orchard x moss fam thought it'd make more sense considering their sibling, Badgerpaw, was taken on as their adoptive son.

(berylpaw has like two different sets of adoptive parents lmao)

Just to be clear though; Buck, Boa, Vine, Badger and Rooster are bio sibs. Beryl was taken in under Orchardbreeze and his mother was Jewelpelt who is missing in DC. *clap*

So if the kits wanna consider 'em siblings they can, but I'm fine with them not since maybe we can just say Butterfly and Lav just recently with the kits decided to adopt them? Sorry if this makes 0 sense Im rambling but- tallow let me know if I got anything confused haha.

----

18 children now including adoptive though wo ah

• ok so i was thinking about the issue of aging the kits,,,

i was thinking, perhaps we could make them apprentices at the end of march/early april? as like, a time skip? but not a huge one, it would only be like... 1 and a half moons at that point

depends what everyone thinks tho hjfjhhs

TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TRUTH AND LOVE

TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE STARS ABOVE

8/8 OF THE UWU SQUAD — TRAD ROLEPLAYER — JUNIPERTHORN, BIRDPAW, FLUXGRIN, CANDLE

• eee that's what i was thinking! that way, the age gap stays like you wanted it to <3

depends what the other guys think, but glad you agree!! that gives me a confidence boost, lol

8/8 OF THE UWU SQUAD — TRAD ROLEPLAYER — JUNIPERTHORN, BIRDPAW, FLUXGRIN, CANDLE

• huh, that'd be cool. sounds fine to me. :)

• ahhh it's okay!!! <3

and i know it's absolutely no help, lol, but... i don't mind too much, really

also YESSS OMG!!!! THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGGG

but i get that feel, full bodies suck and i'm awful at them fhjh

• i'm good with them becoming apprentices at the end of the month!

also yeah i haven't really given it much thought. i was thinking it'd happen when she was an apprentice- perhaps like, 7-8 moons. she could either go hunting and meet her real mother, or someone in the clan could let it slip.

she'd be mad at her parents for not telling her, obviously, but idk what her reaction would be other than the first instinctive reaction.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THE SKY

suntalon ——– skyclan warrior, tags , penned by lavendes

• definitely still the plan in my eyes! so next meeting, they’ll be apprentices<3

• hey so I decided Wheat is going to be getting a 'warrior name' and she's going to let her family decide it. though ooc, I've decided its going to be Wheatbell I was wondering if you'd all be interested in once the second litter is allowed out of camp if we wanted to have a mini family meeting? There Wheatpaw can ask everyone to give her a warrior name and eventually Wheatbell is mentioned and shes like- yeah!

if not- its going to be a one shot with her and lav, but I just wanted to check if anyone would be interested idk ??

UNDER A TRILLION STARS

BIO \ BLOODCLAN GUARD \ FEMALE \ 15 MOONS \ PLAYED BY myth

• ooOoh yeah! i was gonna have juniper go out and check on her anyways, so that works out!

• Hey- unfortunately my school has blocked feralfront, so just wanted to let everyone know my activity will definitely decrease until summer vacation as i'll only be able to make posts from home

STORAGE ACCOUNT ONLY

IF I AM NEEDED FOR ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT MY NEW MAIN ACCOUNT

@" KITTEN "