What luck we share ;; Mithras

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Venus Diabolus

Yeah, I am messing with your head when I'm messing with you in bed

It seemed like forever sense she last stood by the side of Mithras. Last felt his fur brush her own. Sure, it was not unusual for them to be apart. He was a wandering soul and so was she. She wanted to wander with him, but it seemed life was not letting this happen. Then again, when was life ever fair to her? Her kids were all better looking and tougher then her. It was no surprise that he lover left her in the dust. She was beautiful to some, but next to Raquel she was nothing. That was what sparked this.

She was far from the Cartel. Standing on the Trading Posts outer edge. She was here to explore. She had only ever seen the Cartel. This was, well, not the same. While most could trade here, it was different. Merchants had stalls here instead of carts. It was a new world of trade. One she was interested in. So, she strolled into the midst of the center. Heads turning and eyes following her as they always did. There, well, she paused beside a stall. One with animals in cages. Each animal was wildly unique, but her eyes never left a large egg in a nest.

It was interesting. She had never seen an egg like it and, honestly, she wanted the egg. How much for the egg? She had a few things to trade here and there. She was a busy woman lately. Smirking slightly, she would settle in and offer a calm smile. The woman would listen to the words the man before her spoke. He was telling her the price, a gold chain.

A shame that was. She did not have a gold chain. No, she had gems and silver galore. A frown on her maw, she would breath a sigh as the male went to help another. Distracted by the beauty and mystery of the egg. It reminded her of him. Her missing husband. It was perfect, but it was out of her reach. Much how he seemed to be. How annoying.

Speech

MITHRAS D.

I WEAR MY NINE-INCH HEELS WHEN WE GO TO BED

i paint the color of my lips blood red

galaxy goddess | played by velvyn.

• dkJlsaJ.png

PICKED A FIGHT WITH THE GODS I'M A GIANT SLAYER !
    mithras diabolus / king / male / theme song

*:・゚✦ The King knew not of his misfortune in this world. How he became so distant among family. It was truly devastating. His family was his most importance, even if he doesn't agree with everything his children do or ever have done.. he still loved them to the fullest. Raquel, she was his favorite, the way she held herself anf yet he cannot help but feel disappointment weeding through his heart at the thought of his grandchildren gifted to him by both Raquel and Dianna. They may have been blood of his blood, but to consider them part of his bloodline was something he never wanted to admit. He was all about purity when it came to his lineage, to keep the blood of the dragons divine. For this he was disappointed, howbeit he decided to let all of that go whence he caught wind of his mate - Venus.

Oh how he loathed, yet adored that woman. His son, Poseidon, had mentioned his mother roaming about in The Cartel. This was both annoying and pleasing to the ancient man, albeit he wouldn't crawl his way back to her, he was in no desire to see her face just yet and he hoped she hadn't already ventured out to find him. If anything he knew she would be on the hunt soon, not for her children like any mother would, no she wanted him.

Mithras snarled between honed ivories, dragonic claws piercing through the soil as he settles back against his haunches. He would scope the area of the market, watching hounds coax there way into oblivion. These lands were not in his favor, for the most part he enjoyed the Cuneus Islands - as they reminded him of Fel'Nova. The mighty man huffs faintly, watching each vessel that passed him with deep alluring irises. He went to take a step forward, massive frame colliding into the lithe and fragile stature of a woman. And not just any woman. No, the woman. His wife, Venus, had saunted right into his path without him even realizing she was here - in the same realm, as he.

Mith scuffed faintly, taking a beat as he starred down at the equally galactic dame. He had to admit, he did miss her angelic smile. "Salve, mei regina." The King grumbled with little passion behind his words, faking a mouth watering smile just as he glances down at Venus. "I didn't except you to leave Fel'Nova, when did you arrive?"

"Speech."

qebx2GF.png

warning; this character is prone to violence. be cautious when threading with him.

dire wolf | immortal | "LONG LIVE THE KING" | diabolus family | open for anything

"Picked a fight with the gods I'm the giant slayer. Bone shaker, dominator. Freight train, wrecking ball, I'm the gladiator."

• Venus Diabolus

Yeah, I am messing with your head when I'm messing with you in bed

Venus did not seek her children. She knew where Raquel was, and she could easily find the rest. She was, and is, a mother at heart. She loved her kids dearly, but they were grown and she would not force her way into their lives. She would visit them. Tend to them should they desire her attention.

Frankly, she wanted more kids. Ones that she could raise once more. Venus wished for that and so much more, really. She had her motives, of course. Some were good, but not all of them. To be a mother and nurture more for her bloodline was one thing. But, she also wanted to mold a protege all her own. Why would she not? Mithras had his favorite, but she did not. She wanted one. Needed one.

A voice greeted her, after a slight bump, and at first she did not turn around. Answering in coy fashion. Salve, mi rex. She spoke in voice of laced honey. Head turning from the egg she desired to the male she longed for. Eyes tracing his very being and a weird sense of pleasure filled her. She almost forgot to answer his question. I have not been here long.

She paused after that to stand and twist her slender form to face her husband. Fiery optics scanning his face a moment more before she looked away. She refused to let him see how much she needed him. I arrived a few days, or maybe it was weeks, ago. I make my living in the Cartel, for now. Though staying in the clans may not be in the cards for me.

There she went again. The cards. Anyone that new her would know the truth about her 'cards'. It was all what she felt like doing. She was a wandering soul. Much how her husband enjoyed his freedom, so did she. What brings you here?

Speech

Hello, my King.

• ill be replying tomorrow hun, life has been hectic and my muse has just been drained a bit

qebx2GF.png

warning; this character is prone to violence. be cautious when threading with him.

dire wolf | immortal | "LONG LIVE THE KING" | diabolus family | open for anything

"Picked a fight with the gods I'm the giant slayer. Bone shaker, dominator. Freight train, wrecking ball, I'm the gladiator."

• its okay hun, I understand <3 Take your time