clan recommendations?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I just rejoined after leaving in 2017, and I'd love to join a slower-paced ext. clan that I can keep up with! Anyone have recs?

❨ holly ❧ 19 ❧ she/her ❧ preschool teacher ❩

photine, blizzardclan child

❧ my discord is hollys-hollering#8858.

❧ I work 8:30am-5:30pm EST most days. I'll most likely be online after 6pm.

• i think amalfi heights would be right up your alley! its a slowpaced proclan w a passion and focus on healing! we have a new clanwide, long term plot in the works which will be excited. despite having little members theres a really good variety of characters to interact with!!

if youd like, i can link the mass adopts? (:

welcome back by the way!

• Definitely recommending Thunderlands <3 it’s medium paced so you wouldn’t be thrown into the thick of things but would still have plenty to respond to !

NO THOUGHTS, NO PRAYERS CAN BRING BACK WHAT'S NO LONGER THERE

• BHR and Amalfi are great picks!! I’ll also bye for The Serein Copse it’s a pretty slowly knit group with some interesting changes and dynamics but kept at a slow pace !! The ooc community is wonderful there as well

• Seconding Keda on the Serein Copse!! It's been a lot slow lately, definitely, and we'd love to have you there!!

HE/HIM ☆ GAY ☆ 17 ☆ PREMADESSITE MARRIED TO CHUFFERA

my english is kinda bad, i speak german, sorry in advance <3 ☆ PM if you need help!

• thirding the copse but also mentioning colouredclan! if you're more into the anti-clan vibe, colouredclan is a slow paced group with a lovely ooc community <3

WE LIVE IN AN AGE

WHERE SEX AND HORROR'S OUR GODS

stone k.-d. + zeppelin w. + deathdance + narcissus w.-k. + stratocumulus a. + partypoison l.-c.-k. + purplehaze d. + henrietta + showstopper w.b. + pythia + masanori s. + brightly k.-s.

storage

• Fourthing the Serein Copse! It’s slow-paced but the community is amazing

— BET YOU DIDN’T THINK THAT I’D COME BACK TO LIFE STRONGER