With seven rings in hand, the knight of the wild rises

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • "It's ok, it's ok..." Crystal hugged her softly, raising a hand to rub her back.

"Ssh, it's ok..."

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Crystal tightened the hug, eyes soft and rubbing her back gently.

"Ssh, ssh... D-Diana, it'll be ok..."

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Crystal squeezed her eyes shut, tightening the hug lovingly.

"D-Diana, it's ok..."

• Crystal hugged her closely with soft eyes, rubbing her back gently.

"Diana, I promise, it's gonna be ok... we'll get this all fixed..."

• Crystal held her closely, keeping Diana close and rubbing her back.

"Ssh, ssh..." She looked up slowly to the control module, noticing the malice drip away

• "Better...?" Crystal shyly smiled down to her, before looking up to the module.

"And you, Ruta..."

• Crystal slowly stood as well, hugging her gently and shyly nuzzling her.

"There, there..."

• She smiled shyly, before looking towards the main control module and beginning to walk towards it, glowing a soft blue.

"Don't worry, Ruta... after 100 years, you'll be purified too..."

• She stopped in front of the module, before beginning to hover in front of her and turning to Diana, motioning to the port beneath her.

"Diana, there is one last thing needed... that slate, it goes here... if you'd please?"

• Diana nodded, weakly pulling herself to her feet and walking to the module. She slowly put her slate on top with a flick of her ears.

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• The orange light within the module shimmered before fading to a soft blue as a low hum began ringing out.

Crystal smiled shyly as she closed her eyes, beginning to shine the same shade of blue.

"Diana, thank you for saving me and Vah Ruta..." She pressed her hands together, smiling softly.

"You've saved the Zora..."