With seven rings in hand, the knight of the wild rises

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Hyrule, a continent so far thrown from the world map and surrounded by a seemingly-endless ocean.

Lush green valleys make up the majority of this land, although to the north is a volcano, and the west both a desert and an arctic tundra.

A popular legend that runs through this land is of the legendary trio.

Saturn; the being of pure evil incarnate, forever being resurrected.

Emma; blood descendant of the goddess and controller of the Tri-force of Wisdom.

And Diana; the princess’ royal knight and wielder of the sword that seals the darkness.

But our tale, begins one hundred years ago... before the revival of the demon king, to a time of peace...

Ancient automatons have been discovered across the land, and reactivated in hopes for defense the next time Saturn comes around.

Our story begins with a princess and her knight, traversing the land in order to find four ‘champions’ in order to control four of these much larger and more powerful ancient machines, these, ‘divine beasts’...

The silver-haired girl turned, walking backwards with a small smile on her face as she looked to the pink hedgehog.

"C'mon, Rito Village shouldn't be much farther now." She turned away again, arms crossed behind her back. "If father has chosen him to be the champion to pilot Vah Medoh, he must be incredible..."

She smiled to herself softly.

"We already have the four champions... we just need to confirm with the village chiefs and meet them ourselves!"

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

The post was edited 2 times, last by JevilTheDevil ().

• Okie~

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• A bump~

• So for starting off, the four champions have already been chosen.

So the two of them are going to each village so Diana can meet the champion, while Solaria talks to the chief.

So this would be based on the four memories based on when Link met the four.

So this is before Solaria/Zelda went up to the last mountain and the spring of... wisdom...? (Can't remember which spring is Mount Lanaryu.)

• Yeah, going in the order of the memories

• (Yea xD This is the in-game order of the memories-

"Revali's flap"

"Daruk's mettle"

"Urbosa's hand"

"Mipha's touch")

• Okok)

Diana watched Solaris gently, her green eyes soft. She nodded silently, although the girl’s back was turned to her at this point.

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• Solaria paused as she stopped at the top of the hill, eyes brightening slightly.

"Diana, we're here...!~" She turned to the hedgehog, eyes bright with joy.

Just over the hill stood the rito village, a large stone column rose into the air that the village was almost wrapped around, seemingly alive with activity despite the few people that could be seen.

Atop the column, a large copper-coloured bird sat perched on top, bright blue eyes unmoving as it looked down at the village below.

• Diana gazed upon the villiage with curiosity, ears flicking curiously. She’d never seen a village quite like the Rito’s, with their open houses and wooden stairs curling around the mountain. She turned to Solaria, eyes bright, trying tipo portray her own interest.

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• "The rito are the masters of air combat... some are genuine birds, while others are regular hylians that developed wings during evolution..." Solaria smiled softly, then looked down towards the town.

"C'mon, let's go!"

(With Zero, I'm gonna make a slight change to the typical Rito bow or sword. I'm gonna give him a dual-blade bow instead)

• (Cause then Diana still gets the bow, and Zero gets to use his sword that I originally retconned from our canon xD)

Solaria walked forward, quickly stepping down the hill but almost stumbling on the way with a soft yelp, going into a roll and rolling down the hill.

• She eventually came to a stop at the bottom of the hill, slightly dazed and blinking slowly

"Hnn...?"

• Solaria smiled up to her before laughing softly, standing slowly.

"Thanks Diana..." She giggled gently. "Haven't done that since I was a kid..."