question on powers/mutations

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Would it be possible to have the venom glands power for a character, but rather than have the venom injected via a bite, it's simply released into the host character's bloodstream so that if another character ingests the blood, they are poisoned that way? Just asking whether I can do this since it was an Arcanium trait before the rebuild^^

++ is black blood an acceptable mutation?

*:・゚✦ THE SWAN SANG

WITH A BROKEN NECK *:・゚✦

— roleplayed by hae-rose.  reference

• Black blood is indeed an acceptable mutation, many characters onsite have different colored blood.

I'm not sure about the poisonous blood thing, someone else can tell you about that one.

انارم انارم انارم انارم انارم انارم انارم انارم

/ / STORAGE / /

lethe | ethel | nephele | divadesign | heavensward

• / wow look at xeno getting into the help den im gonna beat you up

As far poisonous blood comes, I don't quite believe it's allowed? Considering with Venom Glands, the venom is primarily located in the mouth, however it is controlled voluntarily. I think if the character was to have venom in their bloodstream, it would have major setbacks to said character.

HE/HIM ☆ GAY ☆ 17 ☆ PREMADESSITE MARRIED TO CHUFFERA

my english is kinda bad, i speak german, sorry in advance <3 ☆ PM if you need help!

• / wow look at xeno getting into the help den im gonna beat you up

As far poisonous blood comes, I don't quite believe it's allowed? Considering with Venom Glands, the venom is primarily located in the mouth, however it is controlled voluntarily. I think if the character was to have venom in their bloodstream, it would have major setbacks to said character.

- wouldn’t the host body have an immunity to the venom it produces though?

- I was hoping I could still have the glands in the mouth, but a mutation which means instead of injecting the venom via bites, for whatever biological reason it’s rerouted into the bloodstream?? Idk

Frostsoul   Alakritous

• to answer your question in the poisonous blood it is okay so long as it still has the same effects that is written in the venom glands description and is rarely lethal.

On the color yes you can definitely have the blood be black as any color is allowed for blood!

4/7 OF THE FISTERHOOD

SITE MARRIED TO DESMOND

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS | CHARACTER STORAGE
    I CAN'T STOP IT WHEN THERE'S CHEMICALS KEEPING US TOGETHER
    AND HELL YEAH I'M A DICK, GIRL, ADDICTED TO YOU

• to answer your question in the poisonous blood it is okay so long as it still has the same effects that is written in the venom glands description and is rarely lethal.

On the color yes you can definitely have the blood be black as any color is allowed for blood!

Ah great! Thankyou everyone!

• Yeah, the character getting poisoned would get to decide the amount if affect of the poison on the character. And venom glands has to be a power that the character has in their power slot.

I know the Arcanium family also had blood that healed family members. That'd be okay as long as they had the healing power.

great, thankyou for the clarification!