DIVISION GUIDE | updated 3/10

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • DIVISION GUIDE

The Divisions placed within the Cartel are important to the business' success. All members are required to join a division and can join multiple divisions if they can handle the extra work load. The Cartel has five divisions any member can take part of, including its Capo, its Lieutenant, and the workforce. Each Capo is responsible for running their division though any adjustments to said division must be ran through by the currently reigning Patron/Patroness.

THE HOST DIVISION These members of the Cartel offer services of pleasure, whether it be in the form of simple companionship or something much more! Members under the age of six months cannot offer elicit services until they are older.

Capo

Redalert, penned by Kedamono

Lieutenant

tba

Members

Liquidgold, penned by Wren

Venus, penned by Vevlyn

THE ARMS DIVISION These members offer their services in the form of crafting the best weapons from scratch and can also be hired to carry out bounties or to perform mercenary work.

Capo

tba

Lieutenant

tba

Members

Hyacinthe, penned by Renaismic

THE PARTY DIVISION These members probably have the most free reign out of all of the divisions. After all, they can sell just about any material thing out there ( with the exception of weaponry, medicine, and oneself ). They are most famously known for selling drugs but they also sell candy, accessories, gems, information, and so much more! Members under the age of six months cannot sell drugs of any kind until they are older.

Capo

Partypoison, penned by Singingmousai

Lieutenant

tba

Members

Hyacinthe, penned by Renaismic

Novocaine, penned by Yakan

Redalert, penned by Kedamono

Venus, penned by Vevlyn

THE NURSE DIVISION These members are the unofficial doctors and nurses of the group. They heal the Cartel when they get into their scuffles but they also sell valuable medicine to other groups. They tend to work alongside or with the Host Division for reasons that are pretty self-explanatory.

Capo

Strelitzia, penned by Checkers

Lieutenant

tba

Members

Liquidgold, penned by Wren

THE CURRENCY DIVISION While this division does not sell anything per se, they do keep track of the sales the other divisions make. They also pitch business ideas in the form of "board meetings" and they are tasked to help other divisions come up with events unique to their own division. At the end of the month, they tally up the clan's earnings and conduct and monthly board meeting. If they need to, they may host more than one board meeting a month. Most recent business meeting is here!

Capo

tba

Lieutenant

tba

Members

Strelitzia, penned by Checkers

Partypoison, penned by Singingmousai

Venus, penned by Vevlyn

Esme, penned by Telperion

WANT TO JOIN A DIVISION?

Code
    1. [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
    2. [b]DIVISION(S) JOINING:[/b]
  • CHARACTER NAME: hyacinthe

DIVISION(S) JOINING: party && arms

IF YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FALLING IN LOVE, BABE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ON ME

cause i've been aiming for heaven above but an angel ain't what i need arizonacircle, lovetheory, hyacinthe, gearshift, newhope

• CHARACTER NAME: liquidgold

DIVISION(S) JOINING: host + nurse

"SPEECH"TAGS ☼ THE CARTEL

I'M DYING TO FEEL AGAIN

( tags / cartel thug / nonbinary / 35 moons / played by wren )

• CHARACTER NAME: Rosegarden

DIVISION(S) JOINING: Host

when i say now, you'd better hold on tight

rosegarden praelium | cartel host | 36 months | clouded leopard | breakdance x standstill

• CHARACTER NAME: jerusalem

DIVISION(S) JOINING: arms + nurse

THOUGH NOT A FLATTERING MAN

[- IT MUST NOT BE DENIED -]

I AM A PLAIN-DEALING VILLAIN