Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Oh yeah! I totally get what you're saying, I'm just not entirely sure if the coding on this site (since it's changed a bit) is able to do that in an easy manner for everyone to get/understand, since coding is a totally totally grey area.

I know I've seen some fancyposts that don't scroll at all no matter the length but there's no difference in coding :/

I'm not sure hmm

Oh, I'm not talking about individual fancyposts, but rather the site coding overall? Like the ff default scrollbar could be changed using the site's CSS skins. That wouldn't require use of the site's fancypost system if I'm correct? I'm not sure changing the scrollbars in individual fancypost templates would be possible since changing their style is impossible with inline HTML, and we can't link (or use) CSS sheets in our posts. That way the scrollbar wouldn't be so harsh and bulky against the post background.

/whoops, casually posting from a subaccount

☼ — AIN'T NO SUNSHINE WHEN SHE'S GONE

3 moons — ages real-time — domestic feline — blizzardclan kitten — npc x npc

• the thing is, like. i dont purposefully implement a scroll, it just shows up whenever the post gets long enough which is not what i want

i just want an infinitely expanding post if that makes sense?

✧ — RAINDROPS FALLING ON A MEMORY *:・゚✧

• That is true, a lot of my nice looking texts and fancyposts are ruined by the scrollbar, and sometimes cut off the lettering so it just completely disorients the aesthetic.

And yea, Grea! I don't know what specific amount there has to be in terms of pixels for the scrollbar to show up (like it however many words/paragraphs it takes to appear, because i've seen REALLY long posts without a scrollbar), but I'm not good with coding KJDKSDK

I guess we will just have to wait for Dynamo or Frost to confirm on things, because after coming back the coding is very unfamiliar with me.

HE/HIM ☆ GAY ☆ 17 ☆ PREMADESSITE MARRIED TO CHUFFERA

my english is kinda bad, i speak german, sorry in advance <3 ☆ PM if you need help!