Gotta catch them all

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • He 'looked' down to his fist, clenching it with a soft sigh

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• "Cara, Zeri...!" Cynthia came running in, sweatdropping nervously.

"Maylene just got in touch with me... a mysterious bunch of people have been seen around Veilstone, near the old Galactic headquarters!"

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• "Huh...?" Zeri's eyes widened. "We've got to get there, now!"

• Cynthia threw out her togekiss, both girls jumping onto it.

"Let's go!"

• "Toooo!"

"Veilstone is about a 20 minute flight, so hold on...!"

• "Any idea who they are, Cynthia?"

"Sorry... Maylene didn't get a proper look at them..."

"Don't worry about it... we'll take care of it."

• “Zeri, how did the research go?”

“Oh, yeah, right... it went great.” The purple-haired girl smiled softly.

“I got what you wanted.”

• "The story on Alola's ruins and legendary pokemon... hence why I was visiting in the first place, to study them." Zeri smiled softly

• "Yea..." She looked up, the city appearing on the horizon.

"There it is..."

• "Veilstone..." Cynthia murmured softly "C'mon, Togekiss..."

"Tooo!"