HOTTO DOGU [ storage ]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • currently mainly focused on southwind again as I just brought him back and I missed him dearly. it kind of sucks that a lot of people left, though, for a lot of his development had happened when he found his genji/jesse and that's sorta gone now. I'll admit I am a slut for mchanzo and I will spend the rest of my years looking for my hanzo to get someone to love again because he's sad and nostalgic right now.

des and lirim might be put on the back burner soon, might end up just unlinking them if my muse just doesn't go up for them. as much as I love them both lirim's entire developmental stage is basically over at this point with nearly 30k posts and a massive history behind them, and as much as I have a personal love for des i've been doing real fucking bad in terms of depression and I won't lie his entire plot and the parental abuse he had sorta,,, gets me sad whenever I roleplay him these days lmao. I just know that if I drop him he'll lose his position as a paladin even though I should seriously not care that much about ranks anymore.

• [ to do list ]
    find south a lover aka pray that his old jesse comes back from the depths of inactivity

→ revamp break family thread?

→ decide what to do with des and lirim

「 heck 」

The post was edited 1 time, last by HECK ! ().

• okay so I'll be dropping lirim for now and not actively playing them, though they'll still strongly influence des despite that. I'll still keep des around maybe I'll just take a really quick break with him to focus on south instead as I'm already doing, but I don't think I'll drop him any time soon since I love him a lot.

Ok I think I'm going to end up dropping Des as well. There's no point in trying to force muse where there is none, and I tend to get muse back for him whenever he disappears for a bit. Sure I feel a little bad about losing his position in Blizzardclan, but it's not worth suffering over, not just to keep him as a high position when that's such a small part of his entire character.

「 heck 」

• [ possible trad cat idea ]

→ former clan cat, left perhaps as a revolt against a particular leader and/or because they gained the sight and wished to be alone as a seer and use their power for all, not just one group

→ used to have a clan name but dropped it, the clan they left still remembers them as their former clan name

→ thinking they used to be in riverclan because I have a particular connection with riverclan and I'm love it

→ will roleplay them outside of the main clans, in the loner lands but wandering occasionally into other territories

→ neutral, doesn't care much for clan politics, perhaps make it so that most others trust them because they've proven themselves ? others let them wander in and out ? depends on the other roleplayers though

→ spends a large amount of time near the moonpool talking to ancestors of the clans and discussing different prophecies and such

→ blind? a-la-jayfeather style lmao

→ afab nonbinary, devoted to starclan and therefore seeks out no romantic or sexual relationships

→ perhaps make it a particularly old cat,,, like close to an elder lmao, so they've seen some shit already in the clans giving them ample reason to want to leave

[ possible names ? ]

→ lost [ suffix ]

→ drift/drifting [ suffix ]

→ nierika

→ yulunga

「 heck 」

The post was edited 7 times, last by HECK ! ().

• /finger guns

heyyy

i might come back to the site and bring back twi bc i cannot stay away lol

bUT just thought i’d pop in here and say hi c:

AND THE WORLD WILL FALL AND COLLAPSE, BUT WE WON’T.

TWILIGHTZONE BREAK — 41 MONTHS — THE SHADOW VEIL — PENNED BY ZYACINTH

• I kind of want to make a hanahaki character.,,, also I have yet to make a female character that I actually fucking keep so I wanna make a lesbean because yes I have literally no other ideas besides lesbian tho so UM yeah that's how my entire character creation process goes

also I always get emotional when I rp my hanzo because like,,, I miss his jesse they had a Good Relationship and now South is a fucking baby and a mess

• — old owl lesbian? A real mom ?????

— she looks at everyone and is instantly like "yeah that's my child now" even though most of her children can eat her
    — can turn into an owl dragon but like no one knows this

「 heck 」

• !!! don’t make me CRY ur so sweet ado svsjjsisks smooches u

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ *.·:·.☽✧┈┈┈┈✧☾.·:·.* ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

if i close my eyes, i think i'll remember the times that we are together

┆ ┆ ┆ when i close my eyes, i think i will only remember the happy memories. if this night passes, ┆ ┆ ┆

.i'm scared that i might not see you. if this night passes, i'm scared that i will be left alone....

• falls on em and ado

perhaps i am? in love? <3333

baby i like you, do you like me too?

「 i have lots to say but i keep talking to the moon — characters / misc.

• Im love you a LOt tho

more than I love myself

smooches

also I swear to god I cant remember ANYTHING in my LIFE if I had to SAVE IT

did any of ya'll rp overwatch characters in the past or am I hallucinating?

• jin would be mad at that statement ado

(THE PHOTO WINT SHOW IL IMS SO MA DINHAYE MOBILE)

┆ ┆ ┆ when i close my eyes, i think i will only remember the happy memories. if this night passes, ┆ ┆ ┆

.i'm scared that i might not see you. if this night passes, i'm scared that i will be left alone....

• >:// i’ll love you enough for the both of us

but u better start loving ur talented cute self

and i dont remember if i did? i think i had overwatch characters as fcs for some characters for a short bit, but not full fledged overwatch characters. but i swear i feel like i played a mccree before,,, or a lucio

baby i like you, do you like me too?

「 i have lots to say but i keep talking to the moon — characters / misc.

• iwaodjawoi I just miss my old overwatch fam So Much because,, I brought my boy Hanzo back and he had a lot of good interactions and now Im reminiscing and sad that so many people left ; _ ;

also hecc

Im not cute tho Im ugly but hecc thank

• FINALLY WE GOT IT BOIS

image0.jpg?width=265&height=300

jin would be mad at that statement smh, you should LOVE YOURSELF

also because of this picture... i... the resemblance of it to my avatar... oh my g o s h

jin, gi, and i will make up for the love ;) <3

edit: also nah, never have played overwatch or been into it

legit only mike & illya on ff, really