Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • uh hi! i just made this new account and it has been literal years since i've been on this site, but if im right, this used to be stormclan? if anyone remembers, i used to rp skuli, mangomilkshakes and tadpoletail :)! im hoping to get back into this style of more literate rping again, but hopefully im a little more creative and less edgy than i was when i was 11 lol!

tadpoletail c.c. | sevencub k. | bigsnail s.

• hi!!! welcome back to ff!! i've been roleplaying here for like years now, but i personally never been in stormclan??? Blazestar ! i'm assuming has been in stormclan previously so they know what they're talking about!

i only remember briefly the radicalclan aspect of this clan since i had a rad.clan leader previously!!!

haha i feel so much about having edgy characters when you're younger!! well, whatever you do welcome to the tribe of storms and stars!!! <333

• LATE BC IVE BEEN UBER BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT AUSDFOUHIGS HOW COULD I FORGET

I swear so much of old stormfam is showing up again, Im going to try to keep posting but idk how much time I'll have to actually do that

whoops my signature decided to be mean so you get a line of text instead >:)