plot with the deputy of bloodclan?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ao this boy is the deputy of Bloodclan, often a wisecrack who is rather egostistical and somewhat cold to those he doesn’t know on a personal level. his heart is warm toward his friends and part of his family despite the trouble he can sometimes put them through. but as meanspirited as he can be he enjoys the joking aspect of life, more info in his tags.

I’m opening him up to plots as he needs some especially some long term angst but he is not open to having litters as he is cut and therefore sterile. but he is open to making friends, capturing other hard torturing other chars, fighting other chars, maiming others, developing relations with forest cats, adopting, etc.

angst.

9p10cik.png

JUST CALL ME YOUR VILLAIN

—— wildseas. | male | 23 moons | tags | artwork by stiner + avatar by pax✦

• So of course if you wouldn't mind dealing with garbage writing on my part, I'd be willing to offer up Lav for a possible fight with Wild if you're down for that? I'm not sure what it'd be over but it probably wouldn't be too difficult to rile her up as she despises BloodClan and one of her sons died recently, so she won't be thinking straight or keeping her cool. Only problem right now is that shes expecting kits though shes in the early stages of it so its not too noticeable? Not sure if he'd still fight her if he knew about it though.

I also believe SkC and BC are allies? If not allies neutrals. So if he wouldn't put up a fight against an ally it probably wouldn't work either. But it could potentially stir up something if they did fight? I don't know, but even if they don't fight they could always just get onto each others bad side or something?

But if you'd be interested in that the only thing I have to say is that she can't be too extremely injured, but giving her a few scratches and a possible new scar would be totally fine with me. c: Her bio and what not is in her signature but if you need me to fetch it I shall in the morning! wrote this at like 3am if anything doesn't make sense I apologize.

yIbZJk2.png

WELL MY HEART IS GOLD

BUT MY HANDS ARE COLD

FEMALE SKYCLAN DEPUTY & QUEEN 47 MOONS BIOGRAPHY PENNED BY myth

• oof I love this idea and your writing is definitely not garbage. I think Bloodclan and Skyclan are allies with each other as far as I know and they have good relations but if Lavenderskies were to attack Wildseas he wouldn’t forgo fighting in self defense of the situation despite her being pregnant. though he wouldn’t know about her pregnancy. Bloodclan has a creed about not harming pregnant mollies but I’m pretty sure that only extends to having knowledge of it.

9p10cik.png

• i have a lil bloodclan babe i'm trying to get active with - she's young, like seven moons and a soff babe. maybe she can form an 'attachment' to him and he adopts her? her uh .... incomplete tags are here lol

pm me if you need:

-- dawnpaw ( trad. darkclan mca )

-- heatherpaw ( trad. thunderclan mca )

-- briarthorn ( trad. shadowclan senior warrior )

hub / plot

• hmm, well if you'd be down for waiting perhaps it could happen after she has her kits? Now that I'm awake I realize its probably unlikely she'd want to risk hurting herself for the kits but they won't be born for probably another month. Maybe for now they could just have an interaction thread and happen to get onto each others bad side for right now?... :0 Then if we really want to when it comes down to it Lav can lose it and attack him?

yIbZJk2.png

WELL MY HEART IS GOLD

BUT MY HANDS ARE COLD

• Great! Well if you ever just wanted them to interact first or something in a thread let me know. <3 If not I'll let you know when her kits are born so if you want to go through with it then still we can. c:

yIbZJk2.png

WELL MY HEART IS GOLD

BUT MY HANDS ARE COLD

• Would you like one now by any chance? I could have Lav take a border patrol over there or something unless you'd rather have it be private. :0

yIbZJk2.png

WELL MY HEART IS GOLD

BUT MY HANDS ARE COLD

• yeah they are! maybe they can develop a tight friendship and i can have him go over and visit Windclan for their first interaction! he used to be a windclanner

maybe she saves Wildseas' life when he encounters a raving dog?

9p10cik.png

• Oh that’d be interesting since he use to be a Windclanner and both Cougs parents use to be a Bloodclanners! I’m totally down for that though they’ll probably need a few threads since it takes a while for her to even consider someone a friend lol. Who makes? c: