TRY TO BE NICE || O, TAROT READINGS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ❝I'M UNBELIEVABLE, YEAH, I'M UNDEFEATABLE❞

Tary felt like doing something...out of the usual today. She was bored with the constant patrolling and hunting, and even though they were important, she wanted to break the mold and do something a bit more fun. Well, it was different at least. It was up to the stars whether her readings would be fun or not, who knows what her cards would say about her clanmates? "Hey, guys! Does anyone want me to do a reading for them with my cards? I can do how your day is gonna go, to help guide you for a decision, maybe even some romance advice..." She wiggled excitedly at that one, the gossipy side of her wanting to know the details on if anyone was dating someone else.

//if you guys want something read specifically, feel free to post it here first ! sign up for february's tarot readings!

GIRL, YOU'VE GOTTA BE WHAT TOMORROW NEEDS !

PLANETARYREVOLUTION ★ DOMESTIC CAT ★ PARTYPOISON X NPC

• "Romance advice sounds promising." Cordelia mused, feline brows raising a touch as she padded over to the Grandmaster. The Oracle sat down, curling her tail around her paws carefully, and offered Tary a nod of greeting. "I've no relationship to speak of, but knowing what the cards hold might shed some light on why I'm perpetually single."

☾*: TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROADS

( amalfi heights | member | information | penned by wren )

• "Would you be able to tell me some positive aspects of my future?" Aemilia asked softly as she approached, a certain curiosity shining in her dark brown eyes.

HURTS LIKE HELL

IT'S GETTING DARK, TOO DARK TO SEE

FEEL LIKE I'M KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

tags | played by fleur.

• THANATOS;;

Thanatos casually waddled over on his tiny legs. The noodle-shaped ferret mutated to look like an eastern dragon approached with some curiosity in his eyes. Tarot readings? Now that was something that he hadn’t experienced before. “Surprise me,” said the child simply. To say he wasn’t impressed would be an absolute lie. It reminded him of the Fates, the trio that governed the births, lifespans, and deaths of mortals. It was pretty crazy that almost every creature he met had some magical abilities and he was still finding out new uses for them every day.

(c)trexgirl

Thanatos | Patron of Peaceful Death | Biography | Interact in orange

• ❝I'M UNBELIEVABLE, YEAH, I'M UNDEFEATABLE❞

Oh jeeze! A lot more of her clanmates appeared then she was expecting. She didn't know many spreads off hand, so she supposed she'd just pick the number of cards that spoke to her. Maybe that wasn't the way she was supposed to do it, but it'd let her get things across quicker. "By the way, if any of you guys want a more... in depth conversation about this, let me know." She mused softly, scattering and shuffling cards as she did so.

Almost naturally, two cards fell into her paw as she turned to Cordelia. Green eyes quickly gazed over them, face scrunching up as she concentrated. She wasn't practiced in this just yet so it was a bit hard for her to get going. "Well...Temperance, and fittingly enough, The Lovers. Soo, basically. You gotta be patient for it! It feels like there's definitely gonna be someone waiting for you, but again, you're just gonna have to be patient for them. Maybe you need to do a bit of soul searching?" Well, at least it wasn't all bad.

Carefully slipping the two cards back into her given deck, she turned to the next person. Millie. One of the kindest members she had come across yet. Almost immediately, one card fell into her paw, and another did shortly after it was shuffled. "The Empress annd The Sun. Something good is going to be here for you soon! The Empress suggests motherhood, so..." Green eyes playfully glanced up at Millie, wiggling in excitement a bit. "Perhaps some cubs will come about soon enough?"

Annd, the third clanmate. Thanatos. Again, cards were slipped back into her deck and shuffled about. Out tumbled two cards. "Ace of Swords, and Temperance made another appearance." She hummed lightly, thinking about how to interpret the cards for little Thanatos. "Do you have any powers? I think it'd pointing towards those-- within time, you'll grow into the power or powers you have. If you don't have power, well, you're probably just destined for good things. I mean, either way you're probably headed in that direction. Tary smiled with a nod of her head, solidifying her statements.

GIRL, YOU'VE GOTTA BE WHAT TOMORROW NEEDS !

PLANETARYREVOLUTION ★ DOMESTIC CAT ★ PARTYPOISON X NPC

• PIRATECROWN IDEMONI

MALE ✧ "PI/PIRATE" ✧ 16 Months ✧ Sanguine Ruins & Amalfi Heights –

❝ WE'RE ONE IN THE RIVER AND ONE AGAIN AFTER THE FALL ❞

"Romance advice? That's not directed at me, is it?" he joked, an innocent smile on his gentle features. Really, though, he didn't believe in this horseshit. The tarots at least seemed interesting though. Hell, maybe Tary even could give him some romance advice. Maybe he needed some perfume? A new hairstyle? Well, really, he ought to just talk to more people in general ...

/ tired post

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

( Piratecrown Idemoni ✧ Second Tier (S-HP) / Interpreter (HP) / Arcanist (HP) ✧ SR/AH/RiverClan-reboot ✧ No tail ✧ American accent ✧ 16 moons ✧ Always Dead xx Mischief )

* Currently dons a red robe over himself. Penned by Redd.

Song - Plot with Piratecrown 2.0 - Gallery/Tags ---✧