healing water?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • so keb here is a little healer, and as her name entails the goddess of cooling water and purification, i was wondering if there was a way i could make it so that her healing ability relies on water without it surpassing the power limit. i think in any case i would make it so that she could conjure healing water, but only over a minor wound, so she would be unable to use it offensively in any way, and it could just be an aesthetic change of the regular healing power.

tldr: i want to make it so that keb's healing ability appears as water without actually manifesting as the ability to control water. she won't be able to control real water, her healing will just look like water.

also, can i please have super strength and shrinking removed from her active powers? healing is all she needs

YOU GOT ME NERVOUS ・゚✧

and you're turning it into a joke — penned by greyjoy ❞

The post was edited 2 times, last by KEBECHET F. ().

• Frostsoul or Alakritous for that power removal

& in terms of healing water, you would need both water elemental and our new healing power, essentially combining them. Technically they would be two separate powers, but you could make it easily so that they only work in sync with each other :)

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Cowspots & Join Traditional WindClan!

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• the only issue is that healing is a 50% power and water elemental is 60% :c

YOU GOT ME NERVOUS ・゚✧

• Apologies total mind blank on my part! If you are okay with having her not be able to create water, then you could just do healing and have her carry a water bottle at all times that she uses with healing. But otherwise I'll leave it open for admin input (they know more than me lol) :)

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Cowspots & Join Traditional WindClan!

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• Power removed.

As for the question, what exactly is your goal? Like how do you want to use the water? I just need to get a detailed picture to fully allow/deny anything. :)

WORK SCHEDULE:

2/20: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

2/21: 8:00am-4:00pm.

2/22: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

2/23: 1:00pm-6:00pm.

2/24: 11:00am-7:30pm.

2/26: 6:00am-3:00pm.

2/27: 11:00am-9:00pm.

2/28: 8:00am-4:00pm.

3/1: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

• thank you!

i just want the water to be an aesthetic change to the healing power. like, instead of it manifesting as a shining light or something, it appears as cool water over the wound. i don't need her to be able to control water, by any means

YOU GOT ME NERVOUS ・゚✧

• Oh I see. So you are, essentially making the healing power into an energy? And you want that energy to manifest as water?

WORK SCHEDULE:

2/20: 4:00pm-9:00pm.

2/21: 8:00am-4:00pm.

2/22: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

2/23: 1:00pm-6:00pm.

2/24: 11:00am-7:30pm.

2/26: 6:00am-3:00pm.

2/27: 11:00am-9:00pm.

2/28: 8:00am-4:00pm.

3/1: 4:30pm-9:30pm.

• yes, if that's okay with y'all!

YOU GOT ME NERVOUS ・゚✧