(( joining ))

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Two young cats prowled through the pine forest, their ears pricked and their nostrils flaring for any sign of another cat. The larger of the two, a tomcat with fur as white and pure as unmarked snow, led the way. "I don't get it," he grumbled, whacking a pinecone out of his path. "I thought these woods were supposed to be full of ferals."

The second cat, a lithe molly with a lovely brown mackerel tabby pelt, swung her head from side to side. "Maybe we should stop here," she suggested. "We'll seem like less of a threat if our scent isn't all over the place. You know how these forest cats are about their territories. The cats in the mountain weren't anything like these cats, so we need to be careful around them."

Rhen | 21 | agender (they/them, he/him) | pansexual | otherkin

icon art is my fursona.

• ❝GOLD LIKE THE LEAVES AND SOON TO BE FREE❞ Honeybumble, thank Starclan, had finally been feeling better. ...For the most part. The molly still felt drained and irritable, most likely from whatever the heck her body was doing while she was pregnant. The orange tabby had made the excuse she was still sick, not wanting to go on a patrol that day, but later ended up taking a walk anyways. Woops. And of course, on her walk, she ended up sniffing two new strange scents. Although it was dumb of her, Honeybumble wandered towards the scents, knowing full well she wasn't going to be able to fight two intruding cats if they proved hostile. Even if she wasn't pregnant, one would be hard for her anyways, with her wobbly way of walking.

Approaching gently, Honey kept her head a bit low, trying to appear nonthreatening. She blinked pale green eyes up at the two strangers, tilting her head slightly. "Oh...hello there! What are you doing on Shadowclan territory?"

MOVE LIKE AN ODD SIGHT AT NIGHT           *+:☽

penned by virsci // queen // 21 moons // tags

• The tabby jumped at the sound of a foreign voice, the fur along her spine bristling. She opened her mouth to speak, but the tomcat whisked his tail over her face.

"We're looking for some forest cats," he meowed calmly. "A, uh, a ShadyCClan or something. We heard about you from some cats in the mountains and figured you'd, uh, have a place for us." He moved his tail away from his companion's mouth as she sneezed, then went on, "My name is Stoat, and this is my sister, Leaf. We lived in a colony at the other end of the mountain but had to leave due to a shortage of prey."

icon art is my fursona.

• TPmOLuL.gifTHE FALLEN PRINCE. -- ★ ★ ★

the stagnant air was numbing from the bitter nip of frost, ebony pads sank into the snow as they carried the weight of a burly beast. The horridly scarred sinful brute cast a long shadow as he patrolled the border, catching sight of Honeybumble’s fiery ginger pelt, he planned to catch up and engage in casual pleasantries but it seemed it would have to wait. Along the border stood two strangers. The felines looked foreign, it could be seen from the shine of their pelts to the carve of their features but that was hardly anything to go by. Everyone was different, he stood as a prime example, for Shadowclan wasn’t his only history.

Sauntering forth, his tail slithering behind him as the creature pulled his molten gold optics upward, pupils thin enough to cut through the earth. Tipping his tattered skull in silent greeting before knitting his brows together. Only yesterday had he been on the border facing a stranger with Briarthorn, always seemed to be a pregnant molly whom he would refuse to leave alone, especially if it left her outnumbered. ‘stout and Leaf’ he noted their names. Drawing in their scent with flaring nostrils and spreading his pearly jaws as to better the intake of information, he dipped his head. "I don’t smell Bloodclan and they’re certainly not from these parts" he mumbled toward his fellow warrior. Leaving her to the talking as she had approached them first.

• "BloodClan?" Leaf echoed. The tabby shook her head. "Like we told this other cat, we come from the mountains."

"Yeah," Stoat added. "We heard from some weird cats there that this place takes in newcomers all the time. We're willing to put in work and change our names in exchange for a stable place to live." He turned his amber gaze to Hornetsting. "You lead these cats, right?"

icon art is my fursona.

• a small snort of amusement escaped her fleshy pink nose as the chocolate point padded forward. icy blue eyes flickered over the muscular form of hornetsting before it turned to the duo with a faint smile playing at her gentle features. "he is not our leader, actually." she mewed, her voice as elegant as the wing beats of a butterfly. umber paws kneaded the ground below her as she stood before the strangers. as she studied the two, unease crawled down her spine. foreign cats always made the color point molly nervous. she'd never left shadowclan, it had always been her home. bleachedbones couldn't imagine what it felt like to leave behind everything you knew and dive head first into new experiences. the warrior's long tail danced about her ankles, pale gaze stern and reserved. "our leader is sorrelstar, she should be here shortly."

VANILLA KISSES ❞ BLEACHEDBONES

SHADOWCLAN & INFORMATION

TAKE AWAY MY PAIN HONEY

I’M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS RAIN

boxer puppy with pink collar / the exiles / penned by claws

• Leaf turned her attention to this new cat. "Will Sorrelstar allow us to stay permanently, or will we have to pass some form of initiation?" she inquired. "We know nothing of your lifestyle or customs, and the mountain cats could not explain them."

icon art is my fursona.

• ❝GOLD LIKE THE LEAVES AND SOON TO BE FREE❞ Oh, thank the stars some of her clanmates showed up. Giving a dip of her head towards Bleachedbones and Hornetsting, the molly turned back to the other two, smiling softly still. "Sorrelstar will most likely let you guys stay here permanently! She'll probably give you apprentice names, though, to start. Oh! And, you'll probably be accompanied by a guard for awhile just to make sure you guys don't do anything to sabotage the clan! It's mostly just for security, really."

MOVE LIKE AN ODD SIGHT AT NIGHT           *+:☽

penned by virsci // queen // 21 moons // tags

• Leaf nodded. "I can understand that," she replied. "One of the mountain cats said there were four different groups here. It'd only make sense to guard your territory."

icon art is my fursona.