Plot with painfully awkward sad boy?

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Paperpaw IX-----

A forgotten child

Why?

Why'd you click this link?

He's so boring guys why

but while you're hear pLEASE PLOT WITH ME I've got no idea where i'm taking this emo loser. All I know is that he has major Agoraphobia, hates the color of his eyes and has the emotional complexity of a walnut. He has these n e e d s to be friends with people to WANT to be friends with people but he's so d e a d inside guys he's crazy

he might turn him into a bratty know-it-all though so that could be a fun thing

but yeah he likes books, telling people what to do and drawing fictional maps to non existent places

he also like drawing on himself?

what a freakin' weirdo

but he's basically open to anything besides death, litters and maiming obviously

"Speaking"

• SHHH NO I LOVE HIM

tbh... i want an interaction thread between him and fugo! i think it’d be interesting 👀

ATTACK LIKE AN EXPLOSION ── PANNACOTTA FUGO

PENNED BY tempest ! ─ AND DEPART LIKE A STORM

• LOOSEN YOUR HIPS AND GET A DRESS TO WEAR —

irmo will inspire him to draw a map of Valinor because its so weird it could very well be a fictional place. he will bond with this child whether said child likes it or not.

also he will try and teach him to love his eye color because ...my dude...

'no sweetie your eyes look like topaz, they are lovely!'

'honey, i look like someone stuck moonstones into my eye sockets, and i do not mind at all.'

'that shade of yellow really brings out the soft cream undertones in your fur, it is really quite flattering!'

"speaking"

thinking

WELCOME TO MY CAGE, LITTLE LOVER

TIME TO RE-ARRANGE WITH YOU, BABY

STILL DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME, MISS HONEY

• "speech" \ IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW \ TAGS

iMpaBuL.gifroan is also an awkward loser who is scared of any physical contact so they'll get along wonderfully

he also heavily dislikes anyone bigger than him so i think an interaction thread would be hilarious between them lmao

of course, that's only if you're up to it <3

0uMx05l.png

all he lost in conniving —

roan go deo + 04 months + serein copse member + he/him + lyn.