Star Wars: The untold tales

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • He looked over to Obi-wan. “As soon as we arrived, we came across the general... and we ended up fighting him.”

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Anakin nodded slowly.

“Yea, we’re ok.”

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• “Alright...” He looked over his shoulder as Rex came back over.

“All’s quiet, commander”

• “Yes sir.” Rex nodded, before following them from behind.

Anakin also walked beside Ashoka silently

• Anakin stayed quiet, gently squeezing her hand in response.

• (Yea xD)

“I just have nothing to say, that’s all...”

• (I wouldn’t say that XD I dunno, Star Wars always seems tough to make plots for...)

• (Sure XD)