that girl has laid a curse on me | graphic requests | open

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Yup!

Notes:

1. If you don't like what I've made, that's fine; I'll remake it and add what I originally made for you to my premades. This being said, if you want a redo, please specify what you'd like changed.

2. Please excuse inconsistencies in style; I'll be experimenting.

3. Do not request if the slots are full.

4. Do not provide your own images.

Slots:

To request:

• What should I call you?: wren

Avatar, signature, or matching set?: avatar, but if you feel like doing a matching set then go for it!

Animal/type of image desired: white-furred domestic cat. preferably with yellow eyes, but closed eyes/not showing is cool too!

Colors/mood/theme/etc. desired: something peaceful or hopeful!

Other design notes: if possible I'd like a thin white border around the avatar<3

Text, y/n?: n

If yes:

What should it say?:

What type of text (sans-serif, cursive, etc.)?:

Other: this is for lil cham<3

17Z0JTw.png

wren | they/them | australian

+ tempestwing, riverclan senior warrior

+ violeta, sanguine ruins third tier

+ riverpaw, [waterway] archmage

pm box is always open for members old and new who need a hand with something<3

**currently grieving a lost pet. please bear with me, replies may be slow for a few days.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mercibun ().

• i love all of these, omg

i'll probably go with the third, but i'll likely come through and swap out later ;3c if you wanna put them in the premades it's cool with me!

17Z0JTw.png

wren | they/them | australian

+ tempestwing, riverclan senior warrior

+ violeta, sanguine ruins third tier

+ riverpaw, [waterway] archmage

pm box is always open for members old and new who need a hand with something<3

**currently grieving a lost pet. please bear with me, replies may be slow for a few days.

• What should I call you?: Your Excellency has a nice ring to it but let’s stick to Rebs.

Avatar, signature, or matching set?: Matching set please.

Animal/type of image desired: Silver and black fox (or cat) with preferably green eyes but other colors are welcome. If you decide to do the the cat I’ve always imagined a Maine Coone?

Colors/mood/theme/etc. desired: Dark colors with a twisted Wonderland theme/vibe.

Other design notes: n/a

Text, y/n?: No text.

Other: <3

• What should I call you?: Icey

Avatar, signature, or matching set?: avatar, but if you feel like a matching set thats fine (:

Animal/type of image desired: orange tabby cat with white paws and belly or something close to that

Colors/mood/theme/etc. desired: I also like thin white line borders

Other design notes:

Text, y/n?: No

Other: thanks in advance! (:

☾*: NO MORE COUNTING DOLLARS — WE'LL BE COUNTING STARS

character storage | flameseeker (trad. TC senior warrior), lizardbounce (trad. WC warrior), Samuel (thunderlands citizen)

• What should I call you? local cat fiend my name works okay c;

Avatar, signature, or matching set?: Avatar, please!

Animal/type of image desired: Cougar, though if you could potentially have eyes closed or not show the eyes in the avatar in general that might be rad (considering they'll be an unnatural color)

Colors/mood/theme/etc. desired: Pleasant stormy mood, if possible like a storm blue/violet shades? Lol if that doesn't make sense just a stormy theme in general is good! Not dark necessarily, though, just like a curious storm.

Other design notes: Nah, you good

Text, Y/N? N thus i removed all unnecessary stuff for cleanliness <3

Other: Tbh if anything I said made zero sense hmu and I'll rephrase, ILY.

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Cowspots & Join Traditional WindClan!

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska