In his world, you never fear the fall

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Sonic sweatdropped with a grit of his teeth, sighing

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• "I hope so too..."

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• “Oh really...? And you’re so sure... how?”

• Sonic sweatdropped, scowling

"I'm right here, tin bin!"

• Sonic growled weakly, fists clenching but sighing

• Sonic grumbled weakly, before sighing in defeat.

"I... I guess..."

• Eggman smiled with a sweatdrop "It won't be long, hedgehog..."

• "Right, right... it won't take me long to properly finish her off, and then we just have to wait for Metal..."

• Sonic turned with a slight sigh of annoyance, going off to find the actual Amy.

• Sonic dashed up to the door, knocking quickly with a small smile