wjilqgk IM SO SORRY (inactivity apology)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • lgwelkewgklhhhhh i hit a real bad spot with my depression AND THEN i had to change meds so im. sorry??? MackerTibbs im fucking screaming bc i never responded to any of the hopscotch threads and you've probably dropped her by now :(

*:・゚✦ — SO PUT ALL OF YOUR ANGER ON

• ah dont worry bb!! your health is far more important than fictional cats c:

don't ever apologize for trying to get well because your mental health is v v important <3

i have dropped her, however only because trash is my musechild ToT i don't have time for anyone else unfortunately

TRASH PREATERITUS // HYPERION DIABOLUS

• yeah iiiiiihefilhgfwh i am losing muse for Beleg and also uhhhhm i have no roleplaying creativity juice rn soooo i kinda. may not. continue this bb which hurts my heart

*:・゚✦ — SO PUT ALL OF YOUR ANGER ON

• aa we're glad you're safe and sound !! finding the right medication is tricky, here's to hoping you'll find one that works for you !

whatever you decide to do with the boi, it was a pleasure having him here in the bhr <3

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• and take your time! changing medications can be like a rollar coaster especially in the beginning so dont feel like you have to jump back in, you can work your way up so you dont get overwhelmed c:

there ya go! do a little development on him and get into a plot or two! where ya thinkin of moving him? :0

• !!! thats where my trash child is :0

i’d be down to start a plot between them of some sort c: trash is unpredictable, horribly aggressive, and doesnf have much regard for laws however keeps any treachery under wraps to keep himself out of the public’s attention so he’d help push beleg down a wrong path, teach him torture techniques, and just turn him into a bloodthirsty machine like himself c: