reedclan | sign-ups (open)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Tracking! Just trying to figure out which characters I want to use here.

"There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see." Leonardo da Vinci
  • Insanityflame Accepted! Go on over to the plotting thread!

@ everyone: sorry I haven't gotten the role-play thread up or opened up the PrairieClan thread! This week has been hectic but we should be up and running by this weekend! Thanks for your patience and continue to plot on the other thread and adopt cats if you still want to!

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• asterales Otternose is accepted! And no need to move the form if you don't want to, it's fine how it is :)

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• "There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see." Leonardo da Vinci

The post was edited 4 times, last by Heda ().

• Heda Accepted! Head on over to the plotting thread!

• EliteAvery They are accepted! Thanks for adopting! Go ahead and join the plotting thread and role-play thread!