want free traditional art of your character?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • hey it's your friendly neighborhood bob ross here. i'm too cheap to get a decent digital art program, but there's always the drawing pad that's been collecting dust under my bed. i call her ol' bess, and i'm ready to abuse the heck out of her lmao.

the rules are simple. just fill out the form below, and if you can provide a reference pic please do so! for examples of my artwork, check out the link in my signature. my art's really crappy hence why it's free. i can promise that the quality of the photograph will be clear and i will only use the brightest lighting possible! if i like the outcome of the drawing enough, i may post it on my social media page for marketing purposes.

Code
    1. [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
    2. [b]CHARACTER AGE:[/b]
    3. [b]CHARACTER SPECIES/BREED:[/b]
    4. [b]DETAILED DESCRIPTION (may include reference):[/b]
    5. [b]ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES:[/b]

LET ME BE YOUR EVERLASTING LIGHT —

— sun when there is none

⤝ ⤞

gallery | art

• ohhh sounds interesting! id love it if you drew merlin <3

CHARACTER NAME: Merlin

CHARACTER AGE: 12 Months

CHARACTER SPECIES/BREED: Domestic Feline

DETAILED DESCRIPTION (may include reference): Merlin is a long, lanky domestic feline with a pale silver coat that looks almost white. He has a vibrant, violet gaze. He resembles an Oriental Shorthair, in terms of physical structure.

ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES:

It would be cool if he had a trail of flowers leading up to where he stood, but if not that’s okay c:

FROM THE EDGE OF PARADISE, YOU WILL HEAR MY WORDS !

MERLIN AMBROSIUS | PENNED BY tempest !

• AHHH I LOVE IT? the colors are amazing, tysm <33

FROM THE EDGE OF PARADISE, YOU WILL HEAR MY WORDS !

MERLIN AMBROSIUS | PENNED BY tempest !

• CHARACTER NAME: fayina

CHARACTER AGE: two years ten month

CHARACTER SPECIES/BREED: egyptian sha creature / hellhound hybrid (basically a mythical dog)

DETAILED DESCRIPTION (may include reference): short light lavender fur, longer fur on cheeks, sightless cloudy extremely light blue (almost white) eyes. darker purple shadows clinging to legs tail and ears, split tail. she is long and lanky and very thin, her muzzle is very straight and her nose bridge is too if viewed from the side.

(in this her ears should be more bunny like) (more accurate body ref)

ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES: she is blind so her face should look pretty blank<3

☼ -- in order there is peace

fayina, sha-hellhound hybrid, spiritcaller, ex-leader

• CHARACTER NAME: Alastor

CHARACTER AGE: He's immortal

CHARACTER SPECIES/BREED: Alastor is a white-tailed deer

DETAILED DESCRIPTION (may include reference): Here's a reference! The only thing that is different is that Alastor has a red manacle on his left eye and a dark red bow.

ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES: Just something to note! Alastor is always smiling no matter the situation. You can make him look as friendly or creepy as you'd like.

Thank you in advance!