Kill the birth body of this jerk?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Title mostly explains it but I’d thought I’d offer her to be killed by a player character rather than an NPC.

She will not remember them right off the bat and will have hazy memories and start to fear any *insert whatever your characters species is*

The group doesn’t matter

• gently pushes bib over

burningbibles can totally kill her ;0 she could pester bib until it snaps from the overwhelming agitation and would become extremely violent as a result.

—— IF YOU WANT TO SPAR WE CAN DO IT NO GLOVES

and if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard ; cuz i fear no fall, no brawl, no scars — ☽

• i can offer up this girl here. she is a feral creature who doesn’t care about whom she attacks and sees mostly any small creature as prey especially if she smells fear on them. she will very likely eat the body as well.

• Ahh i'm so sorry for being late. Been a bit since I've been on her account ! Kinda have an idea to tie you two into it because why not maximize the suffering

\

@/bib

She'd totally do that, she loves to pester the hell out of people and has no idea what stop means. It could also help her realize that everyone has a breaking point and she's not as invulnerable as she thinks ;)

Possibly he could leave her at the cusp of life, basically dooming her to bleed out

@/sehk

Possibly she could stumble across her already bleeding and horrified and decide to just eat her??

• i'm totally down the that!

and if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard ; cuz i fear no fall, no brawl, no scars — ☽

• screeching dad track

DIRTY MOUTH AND THE LOOK OF DEATH———————— ☽*˚⊹

• that sounds good to me! c: