plot with bettakit

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Okay so I really do like this little girl and I really wanna get her back into activity, sooo

here's a plotting thread!

What i'd really like to have for her is a warrior she'd be comfortable with in having as a mentor (she's almost ready to become an apprentice)

And also a really good friend she can hang out with and get into trouble with, heh

She likes to pounce on people and attack them

Rivals would be nice, perhaps! Maaybe crushes

Bettakit is energetic and overly ambitious. She doesn't know it now, but she'll grow up to be rather incredibly violent. She's bold and not afraid to have her own opinion, even if it goes against the social norm. However, she's very dedicated to the idea of her Clan and the warrior code. She's headstrong and would need a strong warrior to help guide her on a not-so-violent path.

hahah so yeah! there she is

cinnamon torbie point | 06 moons | tags

chasingcomets x kestrelsong x bearthroat | played by felibri

• oh man oh man

early warrior code lessons with tem? even if she doesn't end up betta's mentor she'll be delighted to see one of the kits taking an interest in the rules

☾*: RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

( riverclan | senior warrior | information | penned by wren )

• tempestwing. oh yES that would be absolutely awesome. can they have a thread?

duskoak. definitely! interaction thread so they can get to know each other better? i'm pretty sure dusk is also a good friend of kestrel, right?

• wait dude finch is also almost an apprentice and dumb as a pile of rocks, so she'd be super easy to manipulate + will tag along with any plans betta comes up with

KEEP ME CLOSER —

riverclan mca + kira. + tags + art by pin

• that actually sounds really awesome! though i would feel bad for poor finch

do you want them to have a thread together to get to know each other more?