Plot with sad mom

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • uhhh I'm way too inactive with Ravensong than I'd prefer. She's open to p much anything, and I really want her to get to know her fellow RiverClanners more. Yikes this is a really dry thread but pls lmao

ravensong_fullbody5_no_palette_by_melo_crisis-dcjwppz.png

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— senior warrior/queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —

• //slams in on my main account

raven and tem need to go for a walk or smth she misses her mom

17Z0JTw.png

wren | they/them | australian

+ tempestwing, riverclan senior warrior

+ violeta, sanguine ruins third tier

+ riverpaw, [waterway] archmage

pm box is always open for members old and new who need a hand with something<3

**currently grieving a lost pet. please bear with me, replies may be slow for a few days.

• sure !! i don’t know about the rest of them, but i’m trying to be really active with finch and gull has been active lately, so at least those two ! :^)

KEEP ME CLOSER —

riverclan + 5 moons + kira. + tags

• I can make it in a bit! I'll just tag finch and gull. Also thank you so much for being active with finch!

• okay, thank you ^^ ! i love finch!! i had a bit of falling out with this site for a bit bc my mental health got really bad, but now i'm doing better, and my muse for her is back <3 thank you for your patience

KEEP ME CLOSER —

riverclan + 5 moons + kira. + tags

• *throws Echo headfirst into the plot thread* here's the dad himself

Female- Exiles and Boneclan- 8 months- Adopted by Error!Sans- Rus of Boneclan- Free powers- Leopard

Current Health: Ruffled but healthy mostly
  • Catching up thread! Also maybe Echo could help comfort her and tell her that her kits' deaths aren't her fault?