The Same Goal; a multi-species rp|sign ups

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!

• PLOT

*WARNING: There are difficult topics in this rp, and mentions of animal abuse*

Every Continent Pets: a notorious (illegal) exotic animal business hidden away in California, with their main facility being in the rural hills of the Golden State. The business has been operating in secret for decades now, smuggling and collecting animals from feral wolves to stolen horses to exotic raptors and stuffed into insufficient enclosures. They are known for feeding into the illegal exotic pet business and other equally shady organizations, and rake in millions of dollars that their poorly treated animals earn them. They are the backers of every roadside zoo, exotic rental or sale, material trader (furs, ivory, etc.), and back pretty much every shady industry involving animals in the whole state of California. The life of the animals at this facility is already a struggle, but now the clock is ticking faster for them: the owners of the business are slowly being found out, and instead of jeopardizing their whole business, they are considering abandoning their main facility. If they do this, all the animals will either be quickly sold to potentially worse owners, abandoned, or put down to hide the evidence of any trace of the ECP organization. What these owners don't know is that the creatures they've been smuggling are much smarter than they thought; they've caught on to their plans, and now predator and prey and species of every kind must learn to come together to finally escape before their fate is decided.

ROLES

Photo animals (4/6): These animals are used mostly for tourists, photo shoots and snapchats, and bring in a lot of cash. They are usually well-groomed and well-socialized; most are also young or docile species.

Trick ponies (4/5): Animals that perform stunts, mostly simple crowd-pleaser things like retrieving a dollar bill or giving a handshake. A step up from photo animals.

Newcomers (3/3): Animals that are new to the property, and do not yet have a part to play.

Pets (3/8): These creatures are intended to be exotic pets. They do not stay with the ECP for long, they are sold off after a few months, many as babies that come straight from the breeders.

Breeders (3/8): Animals specifically for breeding who supply the animals in highest demand. These are often the oldest/longest staying animals, and their temperament doesn't matter as long as they're pretty and sell well. Their offspring are sold or transferred to another role asap. This also includes animals kept for their furs to be sold.

Domestics (2/5): Stolen domestic animals, often expensive and pedigreed purebreds that are intended to be bred for money, turned in for ransom, and/or sold far away from their original home.

RULES

-This is an advanced thread. I need at least a paragraph of good rp with proper grammar and creative writing every post.

-Do not make Mary Sues; everyone has a weakness and downfalls. Please make characters diverse!

-Please don't make a ton of the same species. Be creative, think outside the box.

-General rules apply, y'all know what they are. Be decent people to others, please.

-You can start with 3 characters. Pm me to discuss having more!

-You can make NPCs if you need them, just give me the basics (name, photo, species, rank, gender)

-Please put your favorite animal in the other section if you've read all the rules.

-If you have any other ideas for animal ranks, let me know! Same goes for big plots and such.

CHARACTERS

8♀|11♂

Volodya.Amur Tiger.photo animal..played by aliferous

Koya.Raccoon Dog.breeder..played by aliferous

Peekaboo.Dwarf Armadillo.trick pony..played by stormy !  

Draven.Red Fox.trick pony..played by Wolfiee

Kireina.Indian Peacock.photo animal..played by dreamsofcolours

Iris.Snow Leopard.photo animal..played by Wolfiee

Velos.Maned Wolf.newcomer..played by Sirocco

Sekhmet.King Cheetah.pet.. played by Sirocco

Abassi.Sable Antelope.trick pony..played by GaryStu

Valerie.Grey Wolf.pet..played by KairosLion  

Tikvah.Serval.newcomer..played by KairosLion

Kenway.African Fish Eagle.trick pony..played by aliferous

Kato.Sumatra Chicken.breeder..played by edicts.

Lomasi.Horse.domestic..played by aliferous

Kumas.Dog.domestic..played by I'm Divergent

Piper.Pine Martin.pet..played by I'm Divergent

Ravyn.Eurasian Eagle Owl.photo animal..played by I'm Divergent

Noemi.Jaguar.newcomer..played by saenys

Qaniit.Grizzly Bear.breeder..played by saenys

LINKS

Role play: click here

Plotting: click here

^ Want to rp? ^

The post was edited 15 times, last by aliferous ().

• reserved for my own animals

GaryStu here's Abassi's friend!

^ Want to rp? ^

The post was edited 6 times, last by aliferous ().

• Sure thing! My only limitation on species for now is going to be outlandishly big or small ones (rhinos and bugs and such)

^ Want to rp? ^

The post was edited 1 time, last by aliferous ().

• The post was edited 7 times, last by Wolfiee ().

• PEEKABOO, THE ROLY POLY

Armadillo / 1.5 / Trick Pony

BASICS.

name ☾ Peekaboo

species ☾ dwarf armadillo

age ☾ a year and half old (1.5)

role ☾ trick pony

gender ☾ male

HISTORY.

history ☾ Peekaboo is a captive-bred armadillo, bought directly from a breeder when he was still a baby. He has been raised with the intent of being sold, and has known nothing other than being a 'pet' for people to enjoy. However, it soon became apparent that he had some talent, particularly that for rolling around and playing "peekaboo" with the staff. Seeing this as a means of raking in the cash, ECP decided to keep him.

offspring ☾ none

mate/crush ☾ none; open for plotting

DETAILS.

appearance ☾ Belonging to the smallest family of armadillos, Peekaboo is short, round and small. He isn't really anything special as far as looks go, and looks like an ordinary armadillo other than his size which strictly belongs to the dwarf family. True to his species, he sports keratin armor on the uppermost part of his body, while the underneath is soft and fleshy. His armor is a light grey color, while the rest of him is pink with a hint of white around his face. He is covered in soft pale hairs, and has big ears, dark round eyes and a short tail.

— injuries/illnesses: none

personality ☾ Peekaboo is a friendly little armadillo. He isn't particularly aggressive, and is just rather mellow. He is also curious, perhaps dangerously so, and becomes easily interested, especially in things he hasn't seen before. He craves attention, whether by people or by other animals, and he can be quite social, often seeming to need to converse with others and be around them. Being born and raised in captivity is partly to blame for this. Peek is naturally quite playful and active; he isn't one to sit around for too long, needing to do anything at all. He is quite sensitive, and has attachment issues; he tends to retreat inside his armor shell when he feels emotionally insecure or upset.

strengths ☾ friendly, mellow, social, active, playful

weaknesses ☾ has attachment issues, needs to be "joined at the hip" with everyone, sensitive

ROLE PLAYER INFO.

pronouns ☾ she/her

plots ☾ none as of yet

other ☾ great white shark

↠ 21 years old

↠ female

↠ aries

↠ polytheist

↠ gamer

↠ adventurer

↠ avatar art drawn for me by Phakchi

• Seems interesting! I’ll see if I can make my forms soon.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• KIREINA , THE BEAUTIFUL BOY

indian blue pied peacock/3 years/photo animal

BASICS.

name ☾ kireina

species ☾ indian blue pied peacock

age ☾ 3 years old

role ☾ photo animal

gender ☾ male

HISTORY.

history ☾ he was living in his home of India, just doing his own thing when he was captured and taken to ECP. he is now one of the most popular photo animals, yet he wishes to go home.

offspring ☾ n/a

mate/crush ☾ open {can be any bird that is close to his size}

DETAILS.

appearance ☾ has a stunning pattern of white and blue feathers along his body, and a gorgeous pattern on his face, with an elegant pink beak and a black crest atop his head. his tail feathers start out as a snowy white, then fan out in lovely colours of dark green and blue. his legs and feet are white and dainty.

— injuries/illnesses: n/a

personality ☾ he is quite the shy fellow, usually not too keen on being pulled into a conversation. he is quiet, not usually making a lot of sounds. if someone does happen.to stroll up to him and say something, he usually just endures it before making a quick getaway. he can be friendly and open once he warms up to you, though.. he is always feeling abit sad, missing his home.

strengths ☾ he does know how to fight with his beak and feet

weaknesses ☾ not very skilled otherwise

ROLE PLAYER INFO.

pronouns ☾ any pronouns work

plots ☾ i was thinking that he shows potential later on in the role play, when the animals are planning the escape ?

other ☾ n/a

ello. i am a new member, so i'm still trying to figure my way around, but i am excited to be a part of it! i am always open for a role play, so just send me a message! i am a literate to advanced role player, so i'm not a newbie. in fact, i have been roleplaying for 4 years. i do art, so feel free to make a request on my thread once it's posted! if i don't reply to a roleplay in 48 hours, give a message on my profile. if i still don't reply after 4 days, feel free to spam me, just spam away

The post was edited 1 time, last by dreamsofcolours ().

• The post was edited 1 time, last by Sirocco ().

• stormy ! Thanks for tagging me, this looks very cool :D

Abassi is finished!

My Role Plays

wip

Role Plays I'm In

wip

The post was edited 4 times, last by GaryStu ().

• Finished!

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• hmmm I don’t know, it might be hard for your character to get around or be comfortable judging as how there’s not large bodies of water everywhere.

• Everyone I've seen that is finished has been accepted and added to the roster:

-Iris

-Velos

-Sekhmet

-Abassi (your comment about birds made me think, I'm considering making a raptor or something that might be a good friend/partner of his? do you mind if it's a male or female? And I'm cool with Baobab having a crush on Kayo as well.)

-Valerie

-Tikvah

Great characters all around, I'm impressed we still have only one of each species!