STRAGGLERS - open; checking the church

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Her weekly task had been simple. To check the church along with Driftingheart and to see if they could come up with prey for Darkclan to at least have something to eat for the day. A sigh left the pregnant molly’s maw as she slipped out of the warrior den as stretched herself out. The female has attempted to wake Driftingheart up before she came out. Her ears were pricked, large things searching for any sounds of her mate before she turned to look back at the den. Tilting her head she allowed a small chuckle to leave her throat. “Driftingheart, are you ready to go? I think it might be a long day. We could bring someone with us if you would like. Say maybe Rockleap?” She asked with a bright tone as she turned to face the ever winding tunnels that led out of the camp. A cavern she found herself growing more and more fond of as days went on.

DRIFTINGHEART

ANYONE CAN PLAY, BUT I WILL BE THE ONE TO CHANGE THE GAME

—— eveningshade. | female | 35 moons | tags | art gallery・゚✦

• Glancing up at the sound of Eveningshade's voice, the dilute tom's green eyes were sleepy, but he pushed to his paws and stretched leisurely, yawning largely. Giving himself a quick shake, settling his fur, Rockleap glanced around before approaching the she-cat quietly. Mynd if Ah tag alang?" he asked, voice quiet and thick with sleep. Rockleap had only recently woken up, so for the most part, the young tom still felt like he wasn't exactly awake. But the idea of a patrol to wake him up and explore the territory at a different time of day than he was used to sounded intriguing.

"should have held on."

speaking thoughts

♚ ・゚: where does this destiny stop — TAGS

i'm alright even if things are hard

darkclan ★ warrior ★ 15 moons ★ tom ★ angela x ross

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• SIMPLE WISH WAITS FOR REPLY —

//aaaa so sorry

The blue-furred tom had been gently awakened by Eveningshade, his blue eyes opening to the general dimness of the den. He stretched as she exited, giving a yawn. What were they doing? Oh yeah, a patrol! He quickly got to his paws and stepped out after the she-cat, seeing that no one else seemed to be up quite yet. Her bright tone hit his ears. He was happy to bring anyone and everyone along, especially for a day like today. Hunting in leaf-bare would be hard work. It had been so for the past few months. He nodded, turning to respond, just as the mentioned warrior made an appearance.

"Hey Rockleap! Yeah, we were just about to leave. I think the three of us will be great team out there today," He spoke, offering a smile to the two. Although he didn't know Rockleap well, he knew that he was a good warrior. Eveningshade was growing on him every day.

WHATEVER TOMORROW BRINGS

I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU JOY

driftingheart + trad. darkclan + hollypaw x eelspots + 17 moons + rped by baratheon

• Pitchstar approached Eveninghsade, his brow furrowed slightly. He pressed close to her, providing her with a brief, affectionate lick to her cheek. "Please be careful love." The tom mewed, vibrant gaze raking over her swollen frame with worry. After a moment or two of breathing in her scent and taking in her warmth, the macabre tom stepped back and dipped his head towards Driftingheart and Rockleap. "You all be careful." He stated, his voice growing slightly more reserved as he spoke to his other two warriors.

THE PARIAH ❞ PITCHSTAR

DARKCLAN & INFORMATION

THEY SAY ALL SHOULD FEAR GOD

BUT WHO IS GOD TO THE NON-BELIEVER? ———–——————

DARKCLAN / LEADER / JAPANESE BOBTAIL / TAGS / PENNED BY TIG

• Observing Pitchstar quietly from where he stood beside Driftingheart, Rockleap's large ears twitched once and he nodded in response to the leader's quiet sentiment. Glancing at his Clanmates, Rockleap took a couple paces away from them and stood before Pitchstar. Keeping his deep voice low, an attempt to keep his words between them, Rockleap tried to appear calm. "Whin ah return, kin ah speak wi' ye privately?" Rockleap's dream from a few nights before involving Owlscreech was still weighing on the back of the tom's mind. He wanted to talk to Pitchstar about it, mainly because the she-cat had stated she had spoken to the other tom as well. The dilute tom was unsure what her warning meant for the future of DarkClan, but it was best to compare all the clues they had just to be safe.

"should have held on."

speaking thoughts

♚ ・゚: where does this destiny stop — TAGS

i'm alright even if things are hard

darkclan ★ warrior ★ 15 moons ★ tom ★ angela x ross

penned by hanakosong - TAGS