Plot with resident fiery healer?

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • I want her to get to know the bhr a bit more and also figure out...how i'm....going to play her properly....

right now she's at a tug of war of being positive and fiery self vs really glum and angry and s a d cus her sister died and her evil dad is back and she's n o t o k

for the most part though it's easier to hide/get over her issues because the BHR doesn't know about jade or sterling so it's almost like a blank slate for Ambi

Open to interaction threads and any plots you can think of besides obviously litters and mutual love

she is a training healer though so maybe she could help heal/teach y/c idk im out of muse here gimme plots

the angstier the better..rr..

thank you Keda for the amazing profile picture!

And thank you everyone for the amazing memories <33

Leaving

• atgiuhgergerg why didn't i see this earlier :0

sao could maybe approach ambi and ask for a basic first aid session? :0 lotsa ppl are,,, getting injured lately, she wants to be able to help

she would also maybe want to get to know her a little ? sv are allies w/ the bhr, and sao recently popped over there to talk to ambi's mom, so she'd want to see how ambi is faring over here :0

o2ujq4y

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

The post was edited 1 time, last by SAOIRSE W. ().

• ✦ ✧ ✦ yeETS THE BOY

they can just interact bc the fiery child and nervous child are the best, and it ends up being a huge therapy sesh because they both need help :^)

I WANNA DRINK LEMONADE AND NEVER RAIN ON YOUR PARADE

"SHAY" — BLACKHEART ROGUES — HAS AMNESIA — PENNED BY LUPIN-LUPOUT

• ✦ ✧ ✦ yeETS THE BOY

they can just interact bc the fiery child and nervous child are the best, and it ends up being a huge therapy sesh because they both need help :^)

omggg yes i'm so ready for it lETS DO IT

who makes?

thank you Keda for the amazing profile picture!

And thank you everyone for the amazing memories <33

Leaving

• Sooner rather than later, but if you're busy atm don't worry about it!

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• Possibly an interaction thread between them. For a minor idea perhaps Ver twists one of her wings and has to force herself to get it looked at by Ambi.

I’d think of something better but I’m... dead skksksksk