Plot with resident fiery healer?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I want her to get to know the bhr a bit more and also figure out...how i'm....going to play her properly....

right now she's at a tug of war of being positive and fiery self vs really glum and angry and s a d cus her sister died and her evil dad is back and she's n o t o k

for the most part though it's easier to hide/get over her issues because the BHR doesn't know about jade or sterling so it's almost like a blank slate for Ambi

Open to interaction threads and any plots you can think of besides obviously litters and mutual love

she is a training healer though so maybe she could help heal/teach y/c idk im out of muse here gimme plots

the angstier the better..rr..

*:・゚✦ I am the latest colors

I hate the newest songs, I can't stand the lyrics

ILL NEVER SING ALONG! *:・゚✦

Heartchart | Plots| TAGS| Antiigone —

• atgiuhgergerg why didn't i see this earlier :0

sao could maybe approach ambi and ask for a basic first aid session? :0 lotsa ppl are,,, getting injured lately, she wants to be able to help

she would also maybe want to get to know her a little ? sv are allies w/ the bhr, and sao recently popped over there to talk to ambi's mom, so she'd want to see how ambi is faring over here :0

o2ujq4y

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

The post was edited 1 time, last by SAOIRSE W. ().

• ✦ ✧ ✦ yeETS THE BOY

they can just interact bc the fiery child and nervous child are the best, and it ends up being a huge therapy sesh because they both need help :^)

I WANNA DRINK LEMONADE AND NEVER RAIN ON YOUR PARADE

"SHAY" — BLACKHEART ROGUES — HAS AMNESIA — PENNED BY LUPIN-LUPOUT

• ✦ ✧ ✦ yeETS THE BOY

they can just interact bc the fiery child and nervous child are the best, and it ends up being a huge therapy sesh because they both need help :^)

omggg yes i'm so ready for it lETS DO IT

who makes?

*:・゚✦ I am the latest colors

I hate the newest songs, I can't stand the lyrics

ILL NEVER SING ALONG! *:・゚✦

Heartchart | Plots| TAGS| Antiigone —

• Sooner rather than later, but if you're busy atm don't worry about it!

no matter how hard I pray --------------------- SIGNS OF WARNING STILL REMAIN

- -

made by checkers

• Possibly an interaction thread between them. For a minor idea perhaps Ver twists one of her wings and has to force herself to get it looked at by Ambi.

I’d think of something better but I’m... dead skksksksk

OUR MOTHER HAS BEEN ABSENT EVER SINCE WE FOUNDED ROME

but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home

storage. | played by kedamono.