wrap your teeth 'round the pavement // cave exploration

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN && the dark dynasty & tags

She had her task. And it was a good one that was actually more up her alley of expertise than she had initially thought. Besides, it would also help her get a feel for what would be her home for a long while. Ada didn't know how long this job was going to have her staying here, but she knew that for the moment she had to plan on being here for a long while. Part of being in a new place was getting a feel for your surroundings, and this was one of them. Unexplored caves. Absolutely perfect. "I'm taking a group down into the caves to do some recon. Would anyone like to join me?" The panther hoped a decent crowd would join, but then again, the place was terribly understaffed.

• — He’d often found himself exploring strange areas in his travels. A cave exploration seemed rather tame in comparrison, yet he trampled up to her a furious look in his baby blues. He wanted to get more aquatinted with the territory and if that meant expeditioning in some dark grimey cave so be it. ”I’ll come with you’ he barked simply, there was a possibility it’d be just them. He wondered if that was a smart idea, the panther was much larger than him he certainly wouldn’t last long if she decided to bat him around.

He wasn’t afraid of her but the threat was still there, it’d be nice if Seasaltpaw joined him. He knew how clingy that sounded, she needed her space. If she didn’t come with him than so be it.

”SPEECH’

• Megalith Killjoy-----

Girl made of stone

Megalith wasn't really one for exploring. I mean, it wasn't that she was worried about getting lost or in danger - though both were highly likely - but what was the point? She couldn't see squat thanks to her foggy eyes, and her missing hind leg made it difficult to travel long distances without getting tired. She couldn't see the world she was exploring and couldn't stay in the new worlds she DID find for very long. So, no, she wasn't an explorer.

But I mean, when did Lilith ever let anything stop her?

"Ill join" the blind servalette would say with a smile, coming to stand beside Oathpaw. She could sense his fear, radiating off him in waves without ever having to actually read his mind. Helpfully, she said, "It'd look bad on the dyansty's reputation if we lost a new joiner. Don't sweat, you'll be ok"

"Speaking" // Using telepathy/mind control

• Helios had been a lot of odd places. I mean shit, he was stuck living in the back of a church right now for a third of his time. Third being he was only ever at the BHR for a minuscule amount of time anymore. Apparently it was a bit more difficult to live among three clans at the same time than he expected, not to mention being the assistant deputy of two of those clans. He was wearing himself thin, but Helios was a stubborn child that didn't often give up, even on meaningless things liket5his one. Slinking up beside Megalith he glanced at her from the corner of his lilac gaze. She would surely have a difficult time managing the caves they were going to be traversing. Turning his gaze back towards Ada he dipped his head calmly as he spoke, "I'll come along." He had been in a cave before, hell, he was born in a cave in the middle of a thunderstorm. Not that he remembered it of course. Still it was going to be yet another new experience, one that wasn't entirely unwelcome. Stepping along Lilith's other side he gingerly pressed his thick tail to her side. "I'll walk by you if you need a guide," he offered with a slight hint of amusement in his lavender stare. He wondered how this blind woman would fare in a cave.

[ TAGS ]

This looked like as big as a crowd as she was going to get for now, and she was surprised that there were three. Ada had been rather pessimistic in expecting only one. But she always planned for less so that she could relish in the grand satisfaction of having more resources than she had initially planned. "This will do for now." If more wanted to come, then they were certainly welcome to. Nothing wrong with that. "Does anyone have power over light by chance?" It was going to be dark down there, and if someone had some kind of fire or light manipulation it would certainly help. Otherwise, Ada had a back-up plan. She always had a back-up plan.

• — He’d blink over at Megalith before nodding his head curtly at her. Face placid as if he didn’t quite understand her little jest, if it was a joke that is. He wasn’t to sure, most things went over his head. ”Right’ he’d woof simply, craning his head back towards Ada.

He’d never made much Usenet of his power, it simply served as a nightlight or a flashlight. It held no other function; it was just simply “light” nothing else. The wild-dog would nod his head ”I have some control over it’ He’d claim, raising his paw out to demonstrate. A whispy ball of light would hover just out in front of his paw pads before diseperating when he moved his paw back down. ”It’s nothing spectacular’ He’d shrug his shoulders curtly.

• Megalith Killjoy-----

Girl made of stone

She'd glance away from Oathpaw when Helios arrived, pressing against her. She smirked at him, opening her mouth to tell him how she LIVED in shadow - he should ask HER to guide him. But instead, she'd lean against his touch and drop her 'confident' smile, as if it had only been a mask to hide her real feelings. "Ah, thanks, I'd appreciate it" she purred, almost sheepishly, "I want to put myself out there, explore new places even if I can't see them - show i'm strong, y'know? But a little help wouldn't hurt.." she'd hesitate, rubbing the back of her head, "If uh - if you don't mind - can I lean against you, too? My leg might unbalance me during the walk so a crutch would be a lot of help" she said, blinking her marble eyes at the male. subtly, she'd entice his feelings of kindness. She'd do so slowly and carefully, so he didn't notice - at most, he'd feel just a soft burst of protectiveness for the embarrassed cripple at his side. Just enough for him to be more inclined not to say no

"Speaking" // Using telepathy/mind control

Ada's lips parted into an impressed smile. "Wonderful! Oathpaw, you'll walk with me so that we can lead the others." Turning to the remainder of their party, the Noble raised her head, hazel eyes taking careful count of everyone in her care. Lillith. Oathpaw. Helios. And anyone else if they so chose to join. "All right everyone. Stick close so we don't get lost. Let's move." Nodding to Oathpaw, the panther walked into the pitch of the caves beyond them. It was exciting in a way. Ada never failed to be delighted at the adrenaline that rushed through her veins with the thought of a new adventure on the horizon.