I WILL NOT BOW ☆ challenge

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Novocaine was sick of the stagnant spell of inactivity the Cartel was in. Pippa had promised she would help them get back onto their feet and he had reluctantly trusted her to it. It seemed like he was a fool for doing so and, thus, Cain felt it was his job to nip that shit in the bud. Their numbers were dwindling and there was not much to be done in the Cartel at all. They needed a change and Novocaine was willing to provide it unlike Pippa, who had seemed to have gone missing for more than a few days now and had nothing to contribute to the crew apart from just bossing them around.

"Pippa!" The massive hellhound calls through the mansion as his massive form steps into its interior, his tail lashing in broad strokes behind his lithe frame, "I know you're lazing about in here somewhere. You've done nothing to help us like you said you would when you took over. I knew I wasn't right to trust you, so I'm taking taking over." You and your father are just alike. He hisses from within his mind, his veins close to boiling with anger. "I asked you to prove yourself and what do you do? You change us around, you make some minor adjustments, and then you disappear. It seems like I was right about you." The challenge is clear upon his tongue, uttered in a slight growl that rumbled like an encroaching storm in his chest. Ice blue eyes flicker about the area, an frosty exhale leaving parted jaws as he waits. He knows his challenge would draw out Pippa - he just couldn't wait for her to spew out excuses.

Pippa Cipher , ic opinions of course!

Novocaine's just being an ass and this doesn't necessarily have to warrant a takeover, he just wants Pippa to prove herself to him and the Cartel <3

・゚★ —- GET BACK, PUT YOUR HANDS UP

( KINDA MESSED UP, BUT IT'S TOUGH LUCK )

RENTAROU IKURUSABA . INFORMATION

• She was lazy and truthfully didn't suspect all that work for being a leader. Was she doing shit at her job? Probably. But it seemed The Cartel was fine with it until now. She heard the utter screaming and awoke from her position, her head peering out of her messily arranged den. A take over? Truthfully she wasn't opposed to it, but could Novo be as good as a leader as he said he would. Didn't he visit other clans daily? Didn't he have a dual alliance with them, their was many flaws in this as she saw them, but she wouldn't fight her gang members. She just needed them, needed them for Blizzardclan. "look Caine you speak a lot of shit for someone who put trust in a lazy lump like me" she said almost laughing as she walked closer to him, her ears pinned to her head. She wasn't in the mood to fight, but she didn't want to give power up so easily. He seemed almost hesitant to say anything, almost like he was thinking too much about the situations. Flaws in a leader, don't think just act on what you know is right. Although what she didn't like was how stuck up he sounded. The serval also didn't like how he seemed so right about himself. It disgusted her. "Although, I'd admit I'm a shit leader, I knew that from the start, but at least I changed this dump into something worth mention, aye? That was exactly my goal here." she went on, her wings folded against her back. If he was itching for some blood than Pippa would be more than happy to show him something, but it didn't feel right to hurt gang members, did it? "I'll toss you the leadership without any hesitations, if you promise to do me one little thing. Deal?"

✧ — ACTING TWISTED / TAGS

WHAT, ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?

ITS EMBARRASING.

• It was funny to Cain how she came when he called her, but he does not let the satisfaction arise on his features. The large ivory canine shifts to lower his gaze upon the girl, his ears shifting forward upon his head as he hears the first sentence that comes out of her mouth. "Oh. Is that so?" All of what he said was true anyhow, so what did it even matter? Cain could hardly keep the ice from forming between his shoulder blades whilst the insufferable woman spoke up to him, claiming that she had changed this dump - my home, he wanted to snap at her venomously - into something worth mentioning. What? He didn't hear any mention of the Cartel anywhere. No one was talking about them, no one respected them ( ever ), and hardly a thing changed. Did Pippa really count that as a win in her book? He felt like scoffing, in all honesty. Her proposition of a deal for leadership had the deputy raising his brow. A proposition from Pippa Cipher, herself? He wouldn't trust it one bit - but who was he to not even bother to hear her out? "Tell me what this is first, and then I'll see." The hellhound grunts out.

・゚★ —- GET BACK, PUT YOUR HANDS UP

( KINDA MESSED UP, BUT IT'S TOUGH LUCK )

RENTAROU IKURUSABA . INFORMATION

• I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHY I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN

strelizia arbor / volary flights / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Well, this was-- well, she couldn't say she didn't see it coming. Strelitzia, of course, moved to Novocaine's side, silently watching Pippa for her request; it seemed that Pippa was skeptical, but if anything, Liza would always have her full trust in Novocaine. Hell, she didn't even really know Pippa aside from her general rudeness as she joined. Strelitzia though, of course, said nothing about such a thing; rather she was just going to wait. If Pippa had more choice words to say, Liza would hold her ground.

"Speech."

[ ic opinions ofc ily puddles ]

LET ME FACE LET ME FACE LET ME FACE MY FEARS

私の地図に載っていない海は 遠くない

strelitzia the cartel executor tags art by yakan

• This whole leader issue was royally pissing her off couldn’t someone just get their act together and lead? If she was older and more experienced she’d demand change but she doubted anyone would want to be pushed around by her; the resident dumbass delinquent. So she just stayed silent glaring between Nova and Pippa wondering where this challenge would go. The woman seemed ready to hand it over for what a favor? What kind of favor, she expected the worst. Something disgusting or even over the top. Guess she’d have to wait to find out...

”Speech”

• Megalith Killjoy-----

Girl made of stone

Lilith sat beside her sister, her blind eyes glowing with appreciation and jelousy. Appreciation for the chaos, the disorderly cartel. She enjoyed everyone's anger and fear for the future, and she most certainly looked forward to getting to witness firsthand a dethroning, though it looked like it was going to be a lot more anti-climactic than she hoped. Jelousy, though, she felt at the fact that she hadn't taken her chance when she had it. Pippa couldn't be that much older than her and yet SHE had been granted leader position for a time. How amazing an opportunity that would've been! Taking over a community, fixing it and molding it into YOUR desired kingdom. Lilith could imagine how her version of the Cartel would be run, and it would've been a lot more efficient than anything Pippa did!

But alas, she was late to the punch. That, and she was a new face around, so she doubted she'd be allowed to take over. Oh well. She just had another leadership position she'd have to earn her way up to. How boring.

In the meantime, she'd smirk, listening to the whole thing take place. What sort of deal did Pippa want? Hopefully it was something exiting...

"Speaking" // Using telepathy/mind control

*:・゚✦ POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!

GO AHEAD! mAKE YOUR CHOICE! *:・゚✦

TAGS | Antiigone —

• Shadow-like fashion, child of frost comes to take place on the other side of icy man with curiosity held bright within steel blue eyes. Having had yet to meet this Pippa woman until that exact moment in time in contrast to the towering hellhound acting as a personal saviour to him, it was clear where Hyacinthe's immediate personal loyalties would lie. Never being much for obligatory allegiance, it was no wonder that he had not, until recently when he had found himself on the Cartel's borders, involved himself in any of the large groups scattered around Agrelos. So, it was no surprise that he cared very little about this individual nor whether the outcome of this particular spat would play in her favour. Neutrality is not entirely out of the question though and it is the preferred stance that he would have liked to take. Since he knows very little about the state that the Cartel had fallen into, even prior to Pippa taking the reigns of the operation, he knew that it was hardly his place to judge anyone.

He could take quite a well educated guess on what had happened since scarcely did he see anyone about when wandering the mansion and it was even rarer to stumble across a living, sentient soul out in their territory. It was painfully obvious that whoever was in charge, this being Pippa as he had just discovered, and the members as a whole were slacking. Which was disappointing because it was clear that the group had so much potential, even if the rough life that they lived was not one that was entirely appealing to him personally. He was still there and still being present for such affairs so that most certainly had to count for something. For now, all he could really do was wait to see how this would play out though he had no doubts that the result of this direct challenge would be an interesting one. After all, there was always some flair amongst the drama and he hoped this would not fail to live up to his expectations or at the very least provide entertainment.

ARMS AND ARROWS, STILL CRUSHING FOR YOUR GHOST

hyacinthe mccormick xerses - painted brigade - semi-feral - black domestic feline - penned by renaismic

• //FUCKIN EYES EMOJI

Oh, this was getting juicy.

It was very evident that Poison did not care much for his half sister. Sure they were related by blood, but he was probably related to half of fucking Agrelos, the way their shared father had kids (he was really one to talk). Pippa had just shown up, taken control when Cain definitely deserved it more than her, and then fucking disappeared. What happened to the promotions, the HP tryouts, the open threads, the revival? "Something worth mentioning? You haven't done jack shit for this place. We're less active than we were when Hayliel was leader, and that's saying something." Disdain was evident in the somali's voice. This girl had shown up and decided to demote everyone and then just fall off the fucking face of the earth again. Was he supposed to be happy about that? "We're out here trying to pull the Cartel up by its fucking bootstraps and you can't even finish a fucking meeting."

//ic opinions fgiofndfondfdf ily puddles

"speaking"

\ CALL ME PERVERTED, CALL ME PERFECT, CALL ME WOMAN, CALL ME MAN \ TAGS