ALEKSEI TARGARYEN x MILEHIGH GRIMES 👨❤️💋👨
Aleksei Targaryen was born to the former leader of BlizzardClan, Sweetophelia, and Riddlersgame Nygma, a former paladin. He’s stayed in BlizzardClan all his life and came to leadership when Sweetophelia disappeared. In his moons of leadership, Aleksei has guided BlizzardClan through both peace and war. Since both his brother’s death and his mother’s disappearance, he’s evolved from an arrogant, mercurial shit-head to somewhat more of a mature, composed person. His style is a lawful neutral type of rule, where basic laws of decency govern the community’s actions, and he’s quite hard-line about enforcing these ethics. BlizzardClan is a mostly peaceful group under him, but will not hesitate to defend itself when threatened.
Milehigh Grimes, or Miles, was born in Hawkclan to the former leader, Littlestar, and Luca, a former leader of Shadowclan (Shadow Veil). But despite that, his wanderlust lead him to BlizzardClan and he has lived most of his life there though, he’s left and returned more times than one could count. During his first stint, the caustic male stayed long enough to earn the position of Paladin but left shortly after to live in solitude after an intense dispute within the clan. After that incident, he sporadically returned and left the clan until recently within the last few months, when he finally settled down once and for all for one main reason; Aleksei.
Before Miles’s most recent stay, the two of them had regarded each other coolly and pretty much avoided all interaction as one part of the pair was a potty-mouthed troublemaker and the other was the seemingly straightlaced leader. But that changed in the Autumn of the last year, when Miles returned to BlizzardClan and was immediately involved in a situation upon arrival, unsurprisingly. To keep an eye on the volatile male, Aleksei ended up inviting Miles to live under his roof and from there, their nonexistent relationship became something more as one thing lead to another.
Said relationship had been kept in private for the most part though the pair had not intentionally kept it a secret, just lowkey. And after sometime of seeing each other, they produced a beautiful clutch of eggs laid by Miles who managed to acquire a dragon form via shapeshifting. Much to the excitement of the new parents, these eggs are due to hatch in the coming days.
— Aleksei Targaryen, Leader of BlizzardClan: Son of Sweetophelia Targaryen (ex-Leader of BlizzardClan) and Riddlersgame Nygma (ex-Paladin of BlizzardClan). Brother to Mieczyslaw (ex-Vice Leader of BlizzardClan) and Andraste (ex-Paladin of BlizzardClan).
He is related to the Westerosi Targaryens through his mother, which includes Tsubodai Targaryen (uncle, ex-King of Westeros, ex-Third Tier of BloodClan [Sanguine Ruins]), Alfeynnah Targaryen (cousin, ex-Queen of Westeros), Lucerys Targaryen (half-brother, ex-Hand of Westeros), Jaehaerys Targaryen (half-brother, ex-King of Westeros), Eurydice Targaryen (grandmother, ex-Queen of Westeros), Oberyn Martell (grandfather, ex-Prince of Dorne, ex-Warden of the South of Westeros), Lorina Targaryen (aunt, ex-Queen of Westeros), Maegor Targaryen (cousin, ex-Knight of Westeros), Piedpiper Targaryen (cousin, ex-Paladin Commander of BlizzardClan, ex-Leader of the Rift), Rhaelerys Targaryen (nephew, ex-Leader of the Shadow Veil), Valaerya Targaryen (grand-niece, ex-Medic of BlizzardClan).
In addition, though he does not carry the name, he is related to the Harbringer family tree through his mother as well, who is the daughter of Domeric Harbringer (ex-leader of BloodClan [Sanguine Ruins]).
He no longer carries the Nygma surname due to the fact that his father was exiled for murder.
Their older siblings, adopted by Aleksei, would be Leonard Targaryen, Oren Targaryen, and Akhenaten Targaryen.
— Milehigh Grimes
Disharmony Kagamine, ex-Paladin of BlizzardClan: Son of Littlestar Grimes (ex-Leader of Hawkclan) and Luca Kagamine (ex-Leader of Shadowclan [Shadow Veil], ex-Leader of the Frontier, ex-Leader of the Elite). Brother to Nathanael, Technobeat, Audrey, and Cleo.
Littlestar’s father was Rick Grimes, ex-Leader of the Exiles, which directly connects Miles to the entirety of the Grimes family tree.
Despite being a direct descendent of the Kagamine line, this part of the family is unknown because Littlestar never revealed who Miles’s father was. Luca’s mother was Sango Kagamine, ex-Leader of Shadowclan (Shadow Veil). Luca has spawned many other children, half-siblings of Miles but he knows none of them. Miles also has countless aunts and uncles through his grandmother Sango that are unknown.
He is also related to the Disharmony family through his mother, Littlestar, as well but Miles removed that name for the reason that he knows nothing about them and they did not do much for him.
These babies will be DRAGONS. The genetics are free for all but below are the appearances of the parents if you want to take them into account. They will be slow growing, so around 2 years of age, they’ll probably be around tiger-sized, but can grow to max the longer they live.
Aleksei - a jet furred dragon without wings, a skeletal face, and one remaining blue eye. He’s tiger-sized currently, but is still growing.
— Powers: fire elemental, super senses
Milehigh - a slender dragon made up of a mix of silver, chrome, and iridescent scales and feathers depending on the body part. He has near colourless blue eyes that glow and a pair of feathered wings.
— Powers: invisibility, shapeshifting
- There are 3 slots currently, but if the quality of the applications are high, we will consider adding more slots
- Stay active with your baby. Please let one of us(Pax or Des) know if you are going inactive (we will rehome the child as a blank slate if you no longer have interest in playing them) -- We value plotting and quality over activity so don't worry if you want to play the baby very casually
- They MUST STAY IN/REMAIN MEMBERS OF BLIZZARDCLAN until they reach 12 months old because both Aleksei and Miles are “helicopter parents” and will not allow them to run around/put themselves into danger. But that does not mean y/c can't sneak out of camp once in a while
- No depressing names because they will be loved (as for what kinds of names, both warrior and regular names are encouraged, feel free to include a cute nickname). Aleksei does have a fondness for old style Targaryen names while Miles likes elegant/badass names, as a hint.
- They will only take the last names Targaryen-Grimes (for reasons stated in the relations section)
- All site rules apply and please be a good sport even if you don’t get one of the slots!
- Babies will be selected and will hatch on 2/14 (in 10 days!! - We will extend adoption if necessary). They will be played as 4 moons old and aging ratio can be discussed later amongst the baby’s roleplayers -- The hatching will be staggered, meaning the chicks do not hatch all together at once (you can specify if you want y/c to hatch last or second -- Perseus will be first to hatch)
- Do not be offended if we cancel this adoption all together if there are only applications that we feel do not fit the family
- We reserve the right to edit anything about this adoption if need be, however, we will make posts announcing any changes if there are any
1. Perseus (Percy) Targaryen-Grimes played by Pax
— appearance: black, crimson-- more like Aleksei but with wings!
— personality: even-tempered, well-mannered, manipulative, ambitious
2. Ophelia (Peach dubbed by Miles) Targaryen-Grimes played by Des
— appearance: takes after Miles. Cream, peach, pink feathers and scales with iridescence. Near colorless peachy-pink eyes.
— personality: girly girl, gay, sensitive, self-righteous, tags
3. TBD Targaryen-Grimes played by TBD
— appearance: tbd
— personality: tbd
Form is free for all but MUST at least include:
As a hint for these forms, we’re mostly looking for dedication from an RPer willing to plot and interact with the communities they are involved in. Here’s some ideas for possible future plots and parenting style of the two:
1. Aleksei (dad) will probably be a bit overprotective of the kids, especially when they are younger. He will be quite strict about rules and is the type of father who will probably ground their kids if they’re caught out of camp alone without an escort when they’re small. However, displays of affection towards the kids aren’t lacking, though they might be more private and implied than outright.
On the flipside, Miles (mommy) is definitely the more lax parent but is just as protective and can be assumed to be lurking just around the corner. On a daily basis, he will most likely be the one to watch the ‘flock’ but obviously is the worse candidate considering his general lack of a filter. He will likely drop many-a swear word in front of the children though he is trying to censor himself. He is trying his best.
2. Having been raised in a lawful society, Aleksei will probably make sure the kids don’t associate themselves with people/groups that he considers to be “bad,” meaning hypocrites, criminals, killers, etc, since BlizzardClan has been negatively affected by them too many times. He will try to instill a sense of justice and logic into the kids and be strict about raising them “right.”
While Miles will stress education and training as the key to success. He will push the kids by teaching them to read/write and defend themselves at an early age in hopes of preparing them for the future.
3. Pax and Des really like AUs. (Feel free to include AU info in your form!) Aleksei is a Russian-Chinese trauma surgeon in Manhattan and Miles is a Caucasian bisexual southern nurse at the same hospital who says “Howdy” (alongside with other southern mannerisms) a lot. Perseus will most likely pick up the “Howdy” habit and Ophelia will take on the sickening terms of endearment (that will be used condescendingly). Aleksei’s the type of dad who will take them out on hikes and teach them how to hunt with respect towards nature. Miles’s the sport parent, ready to tailgate his ass off or play said sports with the kids. While they’ll probably live in the city, they’ll likely take breaks up to visit Aleksei’s cabin in upstate NY and Miles’ family ranch down in the good ole land of Texas, somewhere west and north of Dallas.