ALL I EVER WANTED -- o, joining

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NO LESS THERE -- --

There were times when one found, in their life, that it was necessary at last to join a group, a pantheon if you will, to assure for themselves the mutual protection and care, the herd benefits, of an allegiance. Perkunas found, for himself, that his life had now reached this point, and so he showed up on the border, sitting calmly, large black paws tucked against his stomach and blinking patiently. Up until now, the panther had been a solitary creature, filling his time with the enjoyment of snapping at smaller creatures that passed near his den, but he tired of that, yearned for companionship, although it was a bit of a daunting new venture for the young adult-- he was unsure how well he'd get along with a large group. But nevertheless, here he sat, the vision of cool, collected, confidence as he awaited a representative of the Tribe.

THE BIRDS HAVE LESS TO SAY FOR THEMSELVES

IN THE WOOD WORLD'S TORN DESPAIR

perkunas -- penned by amietta -- tribe of storms and stars -- bio tba

• Unbroken Code of Honor -----

Langlois Charming

Honor couldn't honestly say what it was that brought him to join the tribe. From the minimal memories he had, he recalled simply needing to be around people. Recalled longing for something he'd lost. Perhaps a family? Who knows. But in the short time Honor had been a member of the tribe, he'd grown to love this place. Everyone with their unique appearances and kindly personalities, he was certain he'd made a great decision pledging his loyalty to the tribe.

Perhaps this creature would feel the same?

"Good 'morrow, sir!" Honorcode would call, trotting over to the big ebony cat, "What is thou title and what dost thou seek within the Tribe of Storm and Star's land?" Elizabethan for "name and business"

"Speaking" || TAGS

*:・゚✦ I might never be your hero

But I think I'd like to try *:・゚✦

— Tribe of Storms and Stars | Antiigone —

Well one should certainly hope-- Perkunas certainly hoped-- that he would find a family here; he was essentially arising from the depths of nowhere, a stranger to Tribe life, a stranger to all group life at all, a stranger to family. But he flicked his tail and stood to bow his head to the Tribe member, even as he listened with a slight bafflement at his words. "I'm called Perkunas, I'm here to... Join?" Ah, crap. He didn't mean to sound questioning at the end. His tail-tip twitched, agitated at his own lapse.

• [♚] Flamberg came besides Honor pale green oculars locked onto this massive stranger as he looked him over, marveling out how immaculate and unique his pelt was. Flamberg had never met a black panther, he hadn't met any big cat before in all his months. They were indeed large, much bigger than he was a fact that truly astounded him. Their species were so similar yet incredibly different, indeed the genus of Felidae was a broad group of species. His tail would waver in the air as a sort of wave as he began to speak, a bright smile on his face. ”You're more than welcome to join Perkunas! he'd meow with gusto, accent dripping into his words heavily. ”My names Flamberg Lionheart, if there's anything you need let me or Honorcode here know.

IM SETTING SAIL WITH ANCHORS HOLDING ME DOWN—

”Speech”

OF SPIRITED ROARS OF LOST WARRIORS’ SONGS

Distant echoes are all that remains

tags. | played by kedamono.

• ✎✎✎ Hasseltii approached a little later, still trailing behind Flamberg to meet the newcomer. Her eyes gazed up at the unfamiliar silhouette -- that of Perkunas -- with wonder. Oh boy, it just made her real happy when she heard that someone wanted to join. She waited for Flamberg to finish speaking before piping up herself. "Welcome Perkunas," said the Redback, sitting on a tall blade of grass in order for the panther to have an easier time picking her out. "My name is Hasseltii, I'm so glad you could join!"

Hasseltii | Redback Widow | She/Her | Mentally Medium | Physically Easy | Biography | Interact in dark green.

Co-Leader of the Tribe of Storms and Stars

He was surprised to see the spider approach. Such a small creature, and such a big world. He wondered, briefly, how she made it about the world. "Thank you both," He said politely, pleasantly surprised at the welcoming attitude of the group. Perhaps, Perkunas supposed, it wouldn't be impossible for him to fit in here. He'd certainly make an attempt, at any rate. But he had a hard time sitting still, and he'd have to do something to keep active and to drag himself into this circle-- put down roots, as it were. He eyed the spider and wondered what it was that she did to put down such roots. His mind then wandered to hypothetical details of metaphorical-turned-physical roots and their attached spiders.