Genetics help?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I know nothing about cat genetics and I don't want to butcher any of the names, so I'll just post pictures of the parents!

Thanks in advance!

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• Silver tabby w/ low white LH x Brown tabby w/ low white LH

Silver tabby, blue silver tabby, brown tabby, blue tabby, black smoke, blue smoke, black, blue, or any of those with white markings

Kits with white markings can have any realistic eye color. Kits without white markings can have any realistic eye color except blue.

Kits with white markings can have low white (mostly colored, some white parts) or high white (mostly white, some colored spots).

All kits will be longhaired.

Please let me know if you would like example photos to see what any of the colors look like!

(Also the gif that you chose for the father is really adorable :D )

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• Thanks! This helps a lot!

(and thank you, I'm obsessed with the gif XD)

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• Any time!

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!