Blast their way out [Open; Joining]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — For John Doe it was like he woke up one day and everything he knew was gone. Hawkclan. Poe. His mom. Home. Gone. It was all gone and he couldn't even find his writings to remind him. The black feline did his best to remember, everyday repeating his story to himself. But things began to slip and soon he could barely remember anything. John Doe. That was his name, right? The tom began to wonder once again, relying on the kindness of others. Some ignored him, some gave him food, and some attacked. He swore that something was watching over him because he was no fighter. Basic knowledge are what kept him alive for so long. But even that was starting to wear thin. How long had he been on his own? Months? Years? Or maybe it had only been a couple of weeks. "My name is... Hon- John Doe." he muttered to him, walking in a random direction. "My name is John Doe. I am John Doe." yeah, that was it.

The skinny tom looked up to realize, probably for the sixth time that day, he had no clue where he was. But the smell told him he was near some kind of group. John rubbed at his scarred neck, swallowing to feel how dry his mouth was. Did he eat today? Erm... padding forward he came to the border. John Doe looked around, wondering if anyone was close by. "Where am I?"

john doe volary flights 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• ❝ SLEEPY HELLHOUNDS BOW THEIR HEADS ❞

Thanks to his bird companion taking the lead on things, Future Warden knew exactly where to go whenever a stranger decided to show his face around their borders. The Iranian cheetah approached slowly at first, taking note of John's appearance before revealing himself to the scarred tom. "You're at Volary Flights," responded the male gruffly, sitting neatly with his gaze burying into the stranger. "Who are you and why are you here?"

LIKE THE HELLHOUNDS HOWLING ABOVE———— ・゚✧ 」

here i wait upon my throne —information

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Volary Flights. John looked pained as if he was trying to remember something. But nothing came. The name had no meaning to him and even if it did, the memory had been erased from his mind. The feline looks over the cheetah that had approached him. Offering a cautious smile as he was a little nervous. "John." he says quickly, like he could forget it at any moment. "I... sorry what was your question? I- I have a hard time remembering."

• ❝ SLEEPY HELLHOUNDS BOW THEIR HEADS ❞

ooc; sorry for the late reply!!! <3

Future Warden narrowed his eyes. Was this guy serious? He had blabbered the question just a few moments ago and the male already forgot it? He couldn't help but gnash his teeth together in an effort to keep some growing annoyance under control. "What do you want from Volary Flights? Or you here to play stupid on the border all day long?" His claws dug into the ground below. He didn't want to attack the guy but if he wasn't here for any formal business then he had to go.

LIKE THE HELLHOUNDS HOWLING ABOVE———— ・゚✧ 」

here i wait upon my throne —information

• // it's okay!

TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Oh geez. John Doe felt bad for asking them to repeat the conversation. Wait, he had asked them to do that right? Or maybe they were just grumpy. Er. The feline forced himself to focus to understand what they were asking of him. "I want to join." he spits out. He wanted to do that, right? The tom was unsure but he supposed it was better than being on his own at the moment. "I'm sorry, my memory is bad.."

• "john?" the hyena asked, tilting his head slightly. that dude had disappeared a while back, but flynn still remembered him. he may of been in a different body, but he had a.. decent memory when he wasn't drinking. "welcome back, amigo. don't mind warden, he is a bit rough around the edges." the exhausted leader nodded his head, blinking his golden eyes.

♚ ・゚: JUST NOT MY DAY — TAGS

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — He watches as someone new comes to join them at the border. John is unaware that he had once meant this Hyena. The memory of them long faded from his brain. But he welcomes him back, guilt begins to weigh on him. "I'm sorry, I don't remember your name." the feline admits, hoping they wouldn't be upset by that.