I never did thank you {P. Pitchstar, Starclan cat.}

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • ・゚ ✦ ° Hold on I still want you.... -

Owlscreech had always been a stubborn, if not cheery cat. Was it ironic that it took death to find her voice? Perhaps, but the young warrior hardly cared. It had been so long since she had felt happy, free, unburdened with how she was going to help keep her clan alive during the winter. But now she felt that she had a new purpose. Her starry paws would bound across the forest of Starclan, making her way towards the skies that hovered over Darkclan. Once she found it, her pale green gaze would light up as she spotted the form she had been searching for. "Pitchstar!" Her joyous meow would echo through Starclan as she bounded over to her former mentor and moved to greet him properly, "It's good to see you." A purr would rise in he throat, wanting a few moments of happiness before she spoke what she had learned.

CARNAGE

"Come back I still need you....."

They all need something to Hold on to —

Female + Warrior + 14 moons + Bio

• PITCHSTAR

( I AM FLESH AND I AM BONE )

It had been a day full of sadness and agony. He’d lost a cat that he had held very dearly to his heart, and quite honestly the camp felt so, well, empty without her presence within it. Pitchstar had laid next to her deceased body until it was time for the elders to take her away, and even then he trailed behind, head hanging as her tail dragged lifelessly in the snow. Pitchstar sat at the patch at disturbed dirt for the remainder of the night, statuesque frame still and unmoving until the rays of the morning sun caused the surrounding snow to glisten. Dull, defeated eyes blinked rapidly, as if just barely realizing that the night had faded away into orange and pink skies. The bobtail rose, joints aching from sitting in one position for so long. Before he departed, he pressed a paw into the soft sediment, leaving behind a print before he trudged his way back to camp. He slipped through the tunnel and past his clanmates, entering his den and plopping down upon his nest. He needed to sleep, for he could not afford to stay weak. DarkClan needed his strength.

When he blinked open his eyes, the tom found himself slightly confused. Silver light filtered in from the screen that covered the entrance to his den, bright and wispy as it danced upon the walls. Brow furrowed, he rose from his nest and nosed his way into the main cave, a small gasp catching in his throat. Camp was washed in the pale light of the moon. It seemed to be double its usual size this night, and the stars shined with a shocking vibrancy he’d never seen before. Molten optics peered at the sky through the gaping jaws overhead, awestruck at the beauty the night held. But then he noticed something. One of the stars seemed to fall from its cradle within the sky. Confusion crossed his features, but then a voice echoed in his ears and he turned, eyes widening in surprise. ”Owlscreech!” Pitchstar exclaimed, launching forward and pressing close to the bark hued tabby. Stars danced along her pelt, illuminating her sleek, youthful features. Her appearance confirmed something for him. He was dreaming. That explained the mesmerizing appearance of the night sky.

”Speech.” | ”Quince Speech.”

RISE UP TING TING LIKE GLITTER AND GOLD

JUST DIFFERENT LEVELS

( of dealing with the same hell; its just different devils )

CARNAGE INFORMATION PLOT PENNED BY GOOEY

A loud purr would rise from her chest as she buried her nose into the toms obsidian fur. She hadn't realized how much Pitchstars scent comforted her until this moment, but she would pull away nonetheless and look at him with worried green eyes, "I'm sorry, Pitchstar....I....I should have fought her harder...I never meant to make you disappointed...." Her ears would flatten against her skull in apology before she shook her head and her expression took on a more determined light, "I came here to talk to you Pitchstar. I'm worried about a particular cat in Darkclan.."

• He pressed his scarred muzzle against het forehead, a small hush slipping past his lips as he did so. ”I am in no way disappointed in you, Owlscreech. I’m proud. You fought like a true warrior of DarkClan, and its not your fault that StarClan had decided it was your time...” Pitchstar mewed softly, tongue choking on the last couple words. He was furious with his starry ancestors for taking his apprentice away before she’d had the chance to fully enjoy the life of a warrior. It was cruel, and he couldnt understand it. Her next statement drew forth a brow from the bobtail, and he stepped back to focus his molten gaze upon the umber tabby. ”What is it, Owlscreech? Is DarkClan in danger?”

THE PARIAH ❞ PITCHSTAR

DARKCLAN & INFORMATION

JUST DIFFERENT LEVELS

( of dealing with the same hell; its just different devils )

CARNAGE INFORMATION PLOT PENNED BY GOOEY

Unease would flash in the warriors eyes as she fidgeted. "To be frank i'm not entirely sure...but that new cat, TigerMoon...." A shudder past through her starry pelt as the name slipped past her maw, "I'm getting a bad feeling in my paws about that one.." Something in the she-cats green eyes darkened further as she looked at her leader, "I'll do what I can on my end...but it won't be much..But keep an eye on her Pitchstar.."