Weredragons (A Dragon Shifter RP) Sign-Ups

• No problem!

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• ed23ndbjcvm11.jpg

Name: Valencia Tempest

Assigned Sex: female

Sexuality: heterosexual

Species (fire weredragon, ice weredragon, etc.): light weredragon?

Powers: light manipulaton, and damaging light projectiles

Personality:

Valencia tends to seem very solemn and quiet, a silent sentinel. She does to not involve herself in things she doesn't think are important. Which is a vast majority of the time. This young women keeps to herself and the shadows. She isn't fond of arguments. But that does not stop her from putting others in their place. She has no qualms with knocking anyone down a few pegs. Her heart is one of a warrior, cold, determined and loyal, yet somehow impossibly kind. She has her guard up at all times and you will never see her falter. If you can manage to overlook all this and gain her trust and loyalty she can be incredibly kind and sweet. She also isn't even slightly naive or gullible. She's very smart at reading people and looking into their hidden motives, even before her mind tricks come into play. You can't lie to her. You just can't. She's too intimidating, for one. For two, she will find out about it. She can also get very serious very quickly, no matter the situation. If she sees someone upset, her brain will shift into instant defensive mode. If someone is being rude, or racist, or un-accepting of someone's lifestyle, you will be sorry. She isn't afraid to hurt people's feelings in the name of her loved ones she prides herself on it. And if f you some how managed to gain her trust you gained a life long friend. Along side of her undying loyalty she is a force to be reckoned with. Her whole persona pulses with power. This comes in handy when defending things she sees worthy of defense. Vale could turn tides in fights with her ruthlessness, or even a look really. So it'd be best to befriend her and remain on her good side. She is also full of a whole lot of sass and savageness. Her sense of humor and something to behold though, especially when she laughs.

Crushes: n/a

Dating: She's open to dating

Image Sources: Faceclaim is Sage Tullis - I'm not able to find the artist of the dragon

Other: the renegade click   click

89c701f147626c8b9c95e05ee4aa380d.png

☽ || V || Advanced - Uber Advanced || PM for plotting || 7 year veteran || group thread enthusiast ||

• Viserion - Here is the dragon art credit.

• The post was edited 4 times, last by slacker ().

• ( I probably won't have the time to join, so you can stop reserving the aviator for me. Sorry about that! )

7c2b21b400b3615cb0639a2f82eb9027.png

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.

➳ Advanced rper & here since 2012.

• I will steal that aviator spot <3 Literally my favourite archetype to rp

"I just want to make it through life honestly.

And make a difference somewhere in the world"

Message me about open or private RPs

The post was edited 3 times, last by Brilliance ().

• slacker Accepted!

Viserion Accepted, though parts of her personality seem a little bit similar to The Frostbitten’s. No offense.

RisenDeath Accepted! Also, thanks for providing a link to Viserion’s dragonclaim.

Brilliance Accepted! Also, here is the link to you dragon’s original artist.

I love all your characters, and I will make the plot and RP thread as soon as I can!

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• My form was created before the Frostbittens

And it’s a personality I resuse for nearly all of my characters.

89c701f147626c8b9c95e05ee4aa380d.png

☽ || V || Advanced - Uber Advanced || PM for plotting || 7 year veteran || group thread enthusiast ||

• I understand, and I’m deeply sorry if I upset you. I meant to say is that if you looo at the “Cast” section of the thread, you will find little character snippets that are each of the dragons’ personalities and how their personality relates to their respective elements. While I allow and, frankly, encourage RPers to expand upon these personalities to make it their own original characters, I would still like the characters’ personalities to be at least a little bit rooted in the traits from these snippets of info. While your character retains a lot of traits from the Enlightened, some of the traits like “cold, calculating, intimating, serious” are very similar to the Frostbitten’s. I didn’t think it was a big deal, but I’d just thought I’d let you know just in case.

Some of my threads:

• Thank you for understanding. Sorry for if I sounded rude.

Some of my threads:

• Edited her appearance a little, cause I realised I rushed it cause I was on mobile. Remembered to go back and edit it. Sorry you guys had to read that trash ;-; its better now.

Ready to go whenever!

"I just want to make it through life honestly.

And make a difference somewhere in the world"

Message me about open or private RPs

• Here is the link to the plot thread! I’d thought it’s be wise to make a plot thread before actually starting the RP.

Some of my threads: