chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling [plot with me]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Yeah! I was thinking around 19. I lowkey started making my character already. It's just taking a while because I'm making another at the same time.

Since she was basically kidnapped by grounders, she'll be a bit hostile because... well y'know how ice nation is.

It all sounds great! Cant wait to start rping. Do you want to make the thread? If you have time of course. Otherwise I could, but I have to make different thread first lol

• i can totally make the thread rn!

i kind of have an idea for my character. i was thinking that maybe she could have been lexa's cousin and like they were really close? and then after she died is when she ran away

idk its just an idea

but yeah i'm excited fo rus to start! gosh i miss the 100 rps so much

also nineteen is fine with me!

d398214c98fc276f5982b0879eeb6234.gif

nobody does it like you do ———— ・゚✧ 」

i feel like i'm the worst so i always act like i'm the best!

• hey! if you still have room for another rp or two, i'd be happy to do one with you c:

i also love all of your ideas and i'm open to anything!

i've recently been more into supernatural threads [werewolves, vampires, demons, angels] but i'm always open to try new things too

also just on a side note, if you ever need people for a 100 group rp, i'd totally be down <3

*:・゚✦ IT'S GONNA GET UGLY,

BEFORE IT GET'S BEAUTIFUL *:・゚✦

— advanced roleplayer | animal fanatic | rlly like nuggets —

newest rp: ravik pack [werewolf rp]

tumblr_ns55jt8ceP1sial0xo1_500.gif

• mal  

sure, that works. thank you. we can just post our forms and then figure out where to go from there :)

tigress.  

hello there! yeah, i'm totally down!

wow okay so tbh lately i have been really into vampires but also werewolves and possibly mermaids so any of those work

like whichever strikes your fancy is cool with me

and if we incorporate any type of monarchies in the rp then that's even better

okay wow i may just make a the 100 group roleplay

do ya'll think i should make a thread to see who is interested?

• ah that's great!

i'd definitely be down for a vampire rp - haven't done one of those in ages c:

maybe we could do a sort of older vampire and newly turned vampire scenario?

any ideas?

i agree, it wouldn't hurt to make it and see who's interested c:

• tigress.  

yeah, that sounds good to me!

i have a few ideas. maybe the older vampire turned the new vampire to save their life and now they are stuck teaching them the ropes and instead of the new vampire being all dark and broody like most of them are they are super excited to be a vampire and honestly here are some cute scenarios:

"i need a superhero name"

"you're a vampire, not a superhero."

"i have super speed, super strength, and who knows what else! that sounds a lot like a superhero to me."

"we don't save lives. we take them."

"i'm thinking nighthawk"

*glares*

"yeah, you're right. that one is taken already. what abou-"

and like ugh it'd be cute. like it starts out adorable and of course we can add angsty drama later on. and there's also this one

"...so in conclusion, i am so sorry for turning you into this soulless monster. I am a selfish person, I thought I was saving your life but I took it away. I- What are you doing?"

*is running in circles super fast and punching holes in walls while screaming about how awesome this is*

also what pairing did you want to do? i am up for bxb, gxg, or gxb

• also i will make the 100 thread either tonight or tomorrow. hopefully enough people are interested

• i love that idea! and maybe along the way, after the initial "this is awesome" phase the newly turned vampire is going through starts to subside, they actually witness other vampires killing humans and are slapped by the realization that blood was now their life source. that no matter how pure or innocent their life was before, their future would be stained with blood. because of this it could cause them to go into a fit of rage of sorts and that initial awe at what they had become turns into rage towards the older vampire who turned them. they could also refuse to drink a drop of blood and eventually, since they are newly turned and would need blood to survive, they enter this sort of bloodlust in which they lose all sense of humanity and go on a sort of killing-spree that the older vampire feels is responsible for and therefore does all they can to bring them back from insanity. and along the way there would obviously be feelings involved which would add a flare of spice to things as well

would gxb be good? i'm normally better at playing females, though that's not to say i don't play males - i've played a few that i've rather enjoyed, so i can play either!

• tigress.  

yesss that is so perfect! i love that! and they have to learn the "rules" of being a vampire and how to cope and stay hidden but muse b just does not want to listen which ultimately gets them into trouble that muse a will have to get them out of

bxg is fine! though i see muse b being the female and tbh i really wanna be muse b like i love those types of characters and tbh i think it'd be really fun. and i haven't roleplayed a female character in a long time. but on the other hand i am better at roleplaying males and i do like dark and broody characters

do idk its really up to you

also we should discuss like what a vampire means, at least for our thread. because there are so many different versions. twilight, the vampire diaries, true blood, being human, etc.

• ah that's great! i'm glad you like the idea c:

i can see muse b being a female as well, ahh how are we going to decide this lool

should we flip a coin or something or do an rng, because i'm so indecisive right now xp

that's true, i forgot how many different depictions of vampire's there were...hmmm, maybe it could be along the lines of how it is in the vampire diaries, and we could add our own touches here and there?

• tigress.  

i'm half asleep right now, but i'm sure i will have an answer for you later today lol

i am heavily leaning more towards being the male though

and that sounds good, i rather enjoy the vampire diaries version. i might add a few twilight twists to it, though. don't worry, they won't sparkle