AMALFI HEIGHTS EVENT & WEEKLY TASK TRACKER [2.12]

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Hey everyone! Here's a thread to keep track of all the events that are planned/have been posted. Feel free to post any ideas you have for an event below, or pm virsci , and we can figure stuff out for it! New events are always needed <3 We'll also keep track of who is hosting weekly tasks and when! If you'd like to run one, post below and I'll toss ya up. (:

JANUARY

-Color Run, hosted by Planetaryrevolution, ally-wide, 1/27

-Fire Pit building, hosted by Doodlebug, clanwide

-Weekly Tasks, hosted by Piratecrown, week of 1/27

FEBRUARY

-Weekly Tasks, hosted by Planetaryrevolution, week of 2/2

-Weekly Tasks, hosted by Doodlebug, week of 2/9

-Valentine's Day Gift Exchange, hosted by Aemilia, clanwide

MARCH

-Weekly Tasks, hosted by Tumble, week of 3/2

-Spring Flower Dance, hosted by Planetaryrevolution, ally-wide, 3/20

• i posted the tasks today since i did SR's today too

link

i'm not like them

BUT I CAN PRETEND

( Piratecrown Idemoni ✧ Second Tier (S-HP) / Interpreter (HP) / Arcanist (HP) ✧ SR/AH/RiverClan-reboot ✧ No tail ✧ American accent ✧ 16 moons ✧ Always Dead xx Mischief )

* Currently dons a red robe over himself. Penned by Redd.

Song - Plot with Piratecrown 2.0 - Gallery/Tags ---✧

• I’ll take the week of the 9th if that’s fine! <3

HERE WE ARE DONT TURN AWAY NOW
    WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN

amalfi heights + honorguard + border collie + 19 moons + storage + penned by renegade

• Week in March?

Tumble+ Adrogynous+seven months+’Pterodragon’+he,him,it+ Shapeshifting, The Sight, Venom Glands, Telepathy

TBC- Reese {Skullcap remake} + full chocolate British shorthair with one gold eye, scars across back +Skulls collected- 30

• Tasks thread? First week?

Tumble+ Adrogynous+seven months+’Pterodragon’+he,him,it+ Shapeshifting, The Sight, Venom Glands, Telepathy

TBC- Reese {Skullcap remake} + full chocolate British shorthair with one gold eye, scars across back +Skulls collected- 30

• maybe a little party where amalfians can give each other gifts and enjoy food & beverages?

millie can host it c:

IT'S GETTING DARK, TOO DARK TO SEE

FEEL LIKE I'M KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

tags | played by fleur.