i. art storage

ii. tags

iii. milestons

iv. heartchat

v. quotes & lyrics

vi. link hub

vii. awards

viii. inventory

"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself."

yoshikage kira ; wh / sanct / cartel ; storage

The post was edited 13 times, last by kira ().

• ART STORAGE.

"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself."

The post was edited 17 times, last by kira ().

• YOSHIKAGE KIRA

cisgender male | he / him / his

43 months old ; born january 30th ; created 01 25 19 & started at 23 months

wind haven | member | no titles / the sanctuary | member | no titles / the cartel | member | no titles

former volary flights leader, macaw of unity

former shadow veil duskguard, nightwatcher, darkseeker, midnightbringer, sociable title

SCARRED BLONDE TABBY WITH LAVENDER EYES | FINE HEALTH | REF

a simple blonde domestic cat. he is much more skeletal than muscular, and while he has a sliver of meat on his bones his frame is accented by the sharp angles of his skeleton. his cheekbones in particular are a rather stand-out feature, hollowing his face a bit. his eyes are a light wisteria, almost gray in their pale purple color.

a scar mars the left side of his face, the result of fire greedily taking fur and flesh and an eye. he also has a wound on his neck from his death, but it is healing. small scars litter various areas of his pelt, but he is not without elegance. he moves with fluid grace, always composed and sure of himself. his confident postures are not lost on those who see him. despite his blemishes, he is very beautiful. he now possesses a scar across his throat where kukiko tried to kill him.

in winter months, he tends to don a light purple sweater, and a purple scarf to match.

SELFISH, EGOTISTICAL, CONTEMPTUOUS, MANIPULATIVE, DECEITFUL, APATHETIC, CYNICAL, CHARMING, CHARISMATIC, DEDICATED, EFFICIENT

kira does everything to serve his own interests. he cares about others through the lens that their opinions of him could make or break his 'peaceful life' facade. he does everything to make himself look as best as he can, always striving to stay in the public's positive opinion in case he needs to fall back on their trust in him. he doesn't bond with them, though. connections are incredibly difficult for kira to form, and he cannot recall forming a true emotional connection with anyone. he is jealous of those who can do this, but will never admit it even to himself. kira feels emotions just as well as everyone else, and he understands the concept, but being genuinely kind to others is something he struggles with. he understands what emotions people may be feeling but not always why they would feel that way. however, kira is a very charming man. he has charisma and can make himself look good in many ways. he is also dedicated to his work and efficient in his completion of it.

— this charismatic nature has worn down with age; kira is more open about his true thoughts and feelings, but rarely are they kind. he still does his best to be polite, but his sardonic remarks come much more easily.

RELATIONSHIPS

bisexual biromantic | not looking | generally creates toxic relationships

formerly in love with rohan kishibe | formerly involved with bramblemask | formerly in a relationship with enjolras kowalki-harbringer

(unaware) father to sugarpaw, sheeppaw, cloudypaw, and duskpaw

(aware) father to emillion, shinjuku, toulouse-anne, lyon, edo, kyoto

✧ trusts: ver, ulla, junebug, rohan (deceased), julian (deceased), olivia (deceased), sweaterweather, adara, calina

✧ distrusts: ryad, kukiko, feliks, barghest, toughluck, most exilers

PHYSICALLY MEDIUM, MENTALLY HARD

✧ avoids physical combat as much as he can. he values peace and tries not to make enemies

✧ won't start fights / will fight back if necessary, not always / will run away if he thinks he's going to lose

✧ uses fire elementals that manifest solely from his paws. he has to physically touch the things he wants to set on fire

ATTACK IN UNDERLINE AND MENTION  kira

PENNED BY  meghan

The post was edited 69 times, last by kira ().

• MILESTONES.

KIRA PHASE: playlist

I. DEVELOPMENT. kira experiences the first steps of true connection with someone. he worries about sky's health genuinely, and not in a light of how it might affect him. he is just genuinely worried for his clanmate

II. 100TH POST. kira and rohan have a discussion of kira's past and why rohan has pursued him, and kira attacks.

III. DEVELOPMENT. kira hesitates on ending rohan's life even though he has full power to. first hints at possible romantic feelings for rohan, though he vehemently denies them.

IV. JOINING. kira joins the volary flights partly because he is looking for change, partly because he thinks lovescars is cute lol.

V. DEVELOPMENT. kira has heart eyes for bramblemask; they spend a long evening hiding out from a storm. it can be assumed that this is where their kits were conceived *WINK*

VI. DEVELOPMENT. (in the same thread as v.) kira, for the first time in his life, struggles with the thought of people actually enjoying his company. he spills some personal feelings for the first time as well. he also gets incredibly flustered cause OMG

VII. LEAVING. kira leaves the thunderlands because he no longer has true ties there. he hesitates only because he views himself as a constant presence, something that is important to him, but ultimately leaves.

VIII. THERES MORE THAT NEEDS TO GO HERE

IX. DEVELOPMENT. rohan joins the flights, and kira finds himself more excited than angry at this prospect

X. PROMOTION. kira is named the crowned eagle of the volary flights.

XI. DEVELOPMENT. kira and rohan priv thread where they go from absolutely hating each other to realizing the other is more important in their lives than they think.

XII. DEVELOPMENT. kira realizes the effects of murder on a clan and begins to question his own habits.

XIII. DEVELOPMENT. kira commits his first act of vengeance by raiding the exiles to retrieve rohan, who had been captured. usually avoiding conflict, enemies, and friends as much as possible, this is a large shift for him.

XIV. DEVELOPMENT. kira makes the mistake of letting rage blind him.

XV. INJURY. kira gets his facial scar in the wildfire, reflecting the ugliness of his personality in his appearance.

XVI. DEVELOPMENT. kira reacts uhh Very Negatively to rohan's leaving the flights.

XVII. DEVELOPMENT. kira learns that enjolras (someone he had grown close to) was dating an exiler, viscerally betraying his trust.

XVIII. DEVELOPMENT. kira learns that olivia (a trusted advisor and his former deputy) has been killed. it makes him wonder whether people can get close to him and be safe, or if he has too much bad karma from his own murderous acts. decides to become more isolated than he has been.

XIX. DEVELOPMENT. despite his promise, sweaterpaw offers him a tea set and makes the stinky man cry at such an act of kindness.

XX. DEVELOPMENT. kira murders a sanctuary member in an attempt to scare rohan into coming back to the flights. reasons that this act is rohan's 'punishment' which can only be negotiated in person.

XXI. DEVELOPMENT. kira holds a funeral for olivia. he realizes that he was a very selfish friend and suddenly feels sick; he had not written a eulogy, even, and allows the other flights members to speak for him to not reveal is own inadequacy.

XXII. DEVELOPMENT / LEAVING / DEATH / 500TH POST. kira kills himself to possess a new body and create a new identity for himself so he can run from his problems and live a peaceful life once again.

KOSAKU PHASE:

I. JOINING. kira joins the thunderlands as kosaku kawajiri, happy that he was successfully able to run from his old problems.

i literally lost muse immediately after starting this phase so. POWER MALFUNCTION TIME BABEY

YOSHIKAGE KIRA V2: playlist

I. JOINING. kira joins the shadow veil after suffering a power malfunction that forced him back into his original body.

II. DEVELOPMENT. kira and enjolras reconcile and also KISS??? WHAT?????

III. idk what to label this kira meets his daughter on the border (shes the volarian ambassador to the veil) but isn't aware that shes his daughter. mostly bc he doesnt know he has kids :clown:

IV. PROMOTION. promotion to duskguard

V. DEVELOPMENT. kira looks for rohan in the sanctuary and discovers he's disappeared off the face of the earth

VI. DEVELOPMENT. more enjolras x kira development as kira gets into the spirit stringing up christmas lights

VII. DEVELOPMENT. kira visits the volary flights for the first time since his death

VIII. PROMOTION. kira is promoted to nightwatcher

IX. DEVELOPMENT. kira uses his powers in public for the first time; he burns an exile body without flinching. suspicious

X. DEVELOPMENT. kira copes with the loss of rohan by making art on his own

XI. DEVELOPMENT. kira is EMPATHETIC???? HELLO?????????? with ver about the recent loss of their respective lovers. unfortunately he doesnt voice this empathy but he DOES feel it and thats a start, dammit

XII. DEVELOPMENT. enjolras confides in kira, making him the first to really do so. however, hes confiding in kira about the fact that he's pregnant with the children of one of kira's most hated enemies, so.... thats a little rough.

XIII. PROMOTION. kira is promoted to darkseeker

XIV. DEVELOPMENT. kira worries about adara, who has gone missing. he's haunted by memories of rohan and inquisition's tortures in the exiles, and wants to protect adara because he feels like they are very similar

XV. DEVELOPMENT. (human au) kira tposes on feliks and tbh i just think it was a fun interaction thats the only reason it's in here

XVI. DEVELOPMENT. kira carves a rune for enjolras, representative of the love they share! wholesome!

XVII. DEVELOPMENT. kira thinks himself very uninteresting and is disgruntled by that fact.

XVIII. BIRTHDAY! kira turns 3! he is 1 irl year old by this point. also he celebrates much the same way he did last year, but this time he's happy to be surrounded by friends instead of upset by it.

XIX. TITLE. kira receives the sociable title.

XX. DEVELOPMENT. kira stumbles across adara, who has just killed an exiler, and isn't quite sure how to feel about it. he recognizes that she's not a child, but he feels like she's so young to be killing anybody, it is strange to him (and very hypocritical).

XXI. DEVELOPMENT. LARGE development alert. ryad, after skinning and killing rohan, parades the pelt to the shadow veil. when kira sees it he breaks down and is launched into a state of perpetual grief.

XXII. DEVELOPMENT. kira and ver bond while kira gets drunk off his ass to drown his grief.

XXIII. DEVELOPMENT. to cope with his loss, kira kills corrupttimelines's lion body. corrupttimelines is the leader of the exiles at this time. kira feels marvelous afterwards. some veilers are scared of him, others praise him.

XXIV. DEVELOPMENT. kira practices a healthier coping mechanism by dedicated his february rune carving to rohan's memory.

XXV. DEVELOPMENT. despite not believing in clairvoyance, kira gets his fortune told that kids are in his future :eyes:

XXVI. DEVELOPMENT. barghest and mulder try to join sv; kira and others turn them away. reignites bad mood.

XXVII. DEVELOPMENT. kira attends ulla's baking lesson and finds a rekindled interest in the craft, as well as the start of a bond with the doe.

XXVIII. DEVELOPMENT. kira hosts a spring celebration to find his roots in ally relations and make himself feel useful again.

XXIX. DEVELOPMENT. kira meets enjolras's family, which is hard for him, but he does it somehow! good job

XXX. DEVELOPMENT. shadow veil's blizzard event triggers kira's trauma relating to the sundran jungle fire.

XXXI. DEVELOPMENT. after fighting with kukiko in an exiles raid, kira ultimately falls on the battlefield and suffers a traumatic injury to his neck. he marvelously doesn't die, but it knocks him out for two days.

XXXII. DEVELOPMENT. kira wakes up from his "coma" and begins to generally fear connection again. after seeing how easily it can be ripped away from him, caring for others beyond recognition as a passing face is scary. enjolras is the exception.

XXXIII. DEVELOPMENT. kira and ulla bond! it's cute and fun!

XXXIV. PROMOTION. kira is promoted to midnightbringer. also important because he asks for an ascension quest, proving his genuine commitment to the clan!

XXXV. DEVELOPMENT. kira sees mercy again after believing she was dead for a long while

XXXVI. DEVELOPMENT. kira discovers that shocktherapy is still alive and vows to kill him to protect enjolras

XXXVII. DEVELOPMENT. kira hosts an ambassador meeting to rekindle interest in ambassador positions as well as redefine the outer-clan midnightbringer's purpose

XXXVIII. DEVELOPMENT. kira joins a discussion about what to do about the exiles bothering the veil so frequently, and gets into a small argument with calina! their ability to disagree while not hating each other brings them closer

XXXIX. DEVELOPMENT. enjolras reveals that he's pregnant!

XL. DEVELOPMENT. kira tells off some cartellians for visiting so often (mostly bc he doesnt like the cartel) and calina yells at him and idk if this is super developmental actually but i just love calina

XLI. DEVELOPMENT. kira gets worried for kiyoshi after seeing him get buried in a snowpile because of kira's history with kukiko's ice elementals trapping him in ice before getting his throat slashed

XLII. BONDING WITH HIS KIDS. bonding with his kids. thats it. this is only 2 of their interactions but theres more to come

XLIII. DEVELOPMENT. kira pops the question to enj :eye: :eye:

XLIV. DEVELOPMENT. kira gets scared over edo going missing for like 15 minutes!!! hes trying not to be a helicopter dad so he doesnt suffocate his kids with his attention but he struggles between giving them the right amount of attention so they don't get into trouble. same idea happens when toulouse-anne falls into a lake though i never actually got around to responding to that :- ( & when kyoto is bleeding everywhere but thats sort of normal for him so who knows

XLV. DEVELOPMENT. kira forces himself to attend an exiles truce meeting in the canyon. it's wacky and wild

XLVI. DEVELOPMENT. kira finds ver's "death" site (though not her body) and grieves her, believing she has died. she is one of his closest friends, making this especially impactful

XLVII. DEVELOPMENT. kira first starts worrying about enjolras's lacking presence in the veil.

XLVIII. DEVELOPMENT. feliks comes to the veil to inquire about who scarred his son's face; kira is a nasty bastard, and then they get into an argument.

XLIX. DEVLEOPMENT. calina comes to kira to ask what the fuck that was about; kira confides in her (vaguely)

L. LEAVING. kira departs from the shadow veil. this is mostly because he feels that enjolras no longer cares about him, he was about to accept an ascension quest for something he didn't do, and he's being a baby about calina calling him out.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT: playlist

I. JOINING. kira joins wind haven. he also sees ver again, who he has thought to be dead for some time. he isn't mad simply because he's done the same thing before.

II. DEVELOPMENT. kira decides to not quite forgive barghest, but to "let bygones be bygones" in terms of past transgressions. however, he still hates barg for making him look bad to his clan. this sets a precedent for kira's (not quite) new mindset: selfish above all things; uncaring for events that don't directly affect his image

III. DEVELOPMENT. kira visits shadow veil. he learns of enjolras's death and toulouse-anne's disappearance this way

IV. DEVELOPMENT. kira and toulouse-anne have a family dinner (this is human au but the development translates). there is much catching up to do.

V. JOINING. kira joins the sanctuary

VI. JOINING. kira joins the cartel which is an epic bruh moment

The post was edited 35 times, last by kira ().

• HEARTCHART.

BRAMBLEMASK "and no one in their right mind / should make my heart their home"

His handwriting consists of neat, looping spirals. The words are carefully put down, clearly selected with a lot of thought put into them. " Bramb and I are close ... friends. I think she is the first person I have felt this way about. I hate it. I don't know what I should be doing about it- she makes me feel so not myself, but so much... better than myself, that I can't get away. It's frustrating, but... I like it. I can talk to her about things. Talking about things gets them out of my head, and... I don't know. This doesn't matter much. " The entry ends here.

OOC. bramblemask is a babe and kiramask gives me more life than i have ever had???? some of my best posts were in their thread / created from the surplus of muse that it gave me so gkdasjfksdls

ROHAN the art teacher by rufus wainwright

— " I miss you, darling. " Tears stain the already shaky words. " Oh God, I miss you. " The entry stops here.

OOC. :'- ( rip rohan and kirro 4ever in our hearts

ENJOLRAS "love me, love me / pretend that you love me"

— " He's not terribly important to me. Pity that he died. " The entry is harsh in its brevity. You can't help but wonder if there is more to the words than what's on the page.

OOC. rip kiralas :pensive: forever in our hearts

VER "take me out tonight / where there's music and there's people / and they're young and alive"

— " Miss Million is a friend of mine. She is more a friend out of obligation than anything, in my opinion- she saw me drunk out of my mind after Rohan's death, and humored me with her company after Enjolras's. I thought she was dead for a very long time, but then, I'm sure she thought I myself was dead back in the winter, so I suppose it makes us even. I trust her. " The entry stops here.

OOC. ver and kira's friendship spans a LONG period of time and i love that they are friends in the way that they are! it is subtle but feels very real and i love it so much

TOULOUSE-ANNE brief summary

The text is written firmly into the page. You can feel the words protruding on the other side. " I do not think... children with Enjolras was the finest decision. " There is a long break in the text. " But they are my responsibility now. Toulouse-Anne especially. She managed to find me, and I don't know whether I am grateful for it or not. She simultaneously destroyed my reputation and gave me a chance to rebuild it, so I suppose there is only one answer as to what I should do now. But I am sane enough to admit that parenting is not my strong suit. I do hope she doesn't turn out like myself, but she seems to be on that road already. Well-mannered, eloquent, and angry. This could be good, or it could be bad. We will just have to see. " The entry stops here.

OOC. lucy gets FOUR STARS because shes so special. anyway i wish kira was a better father because i think they would have a really good relationship if he wasnt a terrible person :- ( i really like the way she takes after him but it also makes me sad that they might never have a real father-daughter relationship, or if they do, it will be skewed because he is Awful. i lov lucy

CALINA brief summary

— " Calina.... She had no problem snapping at me when she felt I was out of line. The feeling is mutual between us. She was the one to tell me that Enjolras was dead, and that Toulouse-Anne was missing, and that she disapproved of my not telling here where I made my new residence- she told me all of this quite bluntly, which I found rude. So I was rude back. I don't get the sense that she hates me for it, though, and I certainly don't hate her, either. I like to think of her as a colleague, even though we frequently disagree. After all, if I hated her, she would be dead. " The entry stops here.

OOC. calina and kira's friendship is v special to me!!! i love how they can disagree so frequently but still ultimately see each other as equals / colleagues. it's super fun and i love calina shes sexy and could step on me. also sorry kira is dramatic in this entry. calina is perfect thats all

ULLA ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

OLIVIA ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

JULIAN ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

SWEATERPAW ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

RYAD "i'll tear you apart / make beautiful things / from pieces of you"

Tears stain this page. The corners sport deep claw marks, and the entry is somewhat crumpled. " Bastard, he's a bastard. I won't stop until he dies. " The entry is stopped there; the pen travels off of the page entirely, the ink blotted from tear stains.

OOC. rohan's death was literally the most muse ive had for kira since i brought him out of kosaku phase and also i lov ryad dearly! we stan burnt dad

JUNEBUG ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

ADARA ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

KIYOSHI ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

KUKIKO brief summary

— " She nearly killed me. What more is there to say? I woke up in the medicine den fully believing I was dead. I desperately wish I could return the favor. "

OOC. the raid where kukiko fuckign destroyed kira was my favorite raid ever thank you goonight. also thank u kukiko for making kira afraid of ice and snow

FELIKS ★ ★ ★ brief summary

— " ic opinion "

OOC. ooc opinion

The post was edited 17 times, last by kira ().

• QUOTES & LYRICS.

" when i am king you will be first against the wall / with your opinions which will be of no consequence at all "

- paranoid android by radiohead

" are you only nice because you want something? "

- the eraser by thom yorke

" heat the pins and stab them in "

- bulletproof... i wish i was by radiohead

" you broke another mirror; you're turning into something you are not "

- high and dry by radiohead

" if a double decker bus / crashed right into us / to die by your side, oh what a heavenly way to die "

- there is a light that never goes out by the smiths

" she broke your throne / she cut your hair / and from your lips she drew the hallelujah "

- hallelujah (as sung) by rufus wainwright

" another man is what you'll see / who looks like you and looks like me / and yet somehow he will not feel the same "
    - melancholy man by the moody blues

" honey / all the movements you're starting to make / see me crumble and fall on my face / and i know the mistakes that i made / see it all disappear without a trace "

- a rush of blood to the head by coldplay

" when you see me you should run and hide / it's important that evil people look good on the outside "

- confetti by cold cave

The post was edited 3 times, last by kira ().

• LINK HUB.

CURRENT PLOTTING THREAD: CLICK
    old plotting threads: 1, 2, 3

OOC LINKS:

bramblemask adoption: x

volary flights mass adopts (re-adopting kiramask kids): x

kiralas adoption: x

EXTRAS:

pinterest board: x

playlist: v1 v2 v3

The post was edited 6 times, last by kira ().

• AWARDS.

volary flights july choice awards 2019:

- favorite character overall

- most developed

- scariest

shadow veil december choice awards 2019:

- favorite male

- best romantic ship (with enjolras)

- best writer (ooc)

shadow veil february choice awards 2020:

- most likely to set someone else up (tied with ver and ulla)

- best writer (ooc)

(unofficial) agrelos-wide choice awards march 2020:

- favorite high position

- smol and tol (with enjolras)

The post was edited 4 times, last by kira ().

• FACECLAIMS.

yoshikage kira from jojo's bizarre adventure — primary

patrick bateman (christian bale) from mary harron's american psychosecondary / movie week / musical week

xander from fire emblem — video game week

giovanni from pokemon — video game / pokemon week

The post was edited 1 time, last by kira ().

• INVENTORY.

current inventory:

past inventory:

runes.

carved for the shadow veil tradition, kira owned a small handful of runes (both carved by himself and others) that had different meanings according to the color of stone they were carved on. the most notable of his were the ones he carved for enjolras and for rohan. they were lost when kira abandoned the shadow veil.

purple sweater.

suggested by adara to wear in the winter months, kira owned a purple sweater that he donned most often during the blizzard. edo's encouragement also helped it stick around as a staple of his winter fashion. it was lost when kira abandoned the shadow veil.

tea set.

gifted to him by sweaterpaw, kira treasured this tea set as a symbol of kindness among an ocean of stress. he had grown very cynical of any attempt to get close to him, but this tea set was different. sweaterpaw gave this gift to kira simply to be kind, not expecting anything in return. it was lost when kira abandoned the shadow veil.

family photo.

a picture of himself, his mother, and his father. it was lost in the sundran jungle fire of 2019.